Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 04-03-2015, 02:05 PM
Deactivated Account

Yes, you can. You can be anything.
Old 04-03-2015, 05:50 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shekinah
I am a retired professional "astral traveler" (walker between worlds) operative with the CIA Star Gate project. We have explored the after life concepts that various cultures and religions profess. Hate to burst the bubble but nothing is as people think. Humans assume we have infinite worth so obviously we must continue to exist as the individual we have groomed while alive. Such is not the case. Alive we are integral with an entangled web of collective consciousness. Dead, the feed is terminated. Hopefully the individual has established a presence to identify with during final moments of life in the realm of web we call Spirit. If not that specific life experience no longer exists and was of no lasting consequence. It is the web that matters and is evolving into a Divine immortal entity not any individual. While we live we are only a unit of awareness feeding experience and sense of presence to the web. If we wish an eternal presence we must discover a portal between worlds and establish the beginnings of an extra-corporal spiritual avatar.

Hi Shekinah
I don't want to offend you but i don't understand what you are saying
could you please explain so us amateurs can also understand?
So what you saying after when die we don't exist no more and 1 being is evolving into a Divine immortal entity????
Old 04-03-2015, 06:12 PM
Quote:
Hopefully the individual has established a presence to identify with during final moments of life
in the realm of web we call Spirit.
If not that specific life experience no longer exists and was of no lasting consequence.
It is the web that matters and is evolving into a Divine immortal entity, not any individual.
While we live we are only a unit of awareness feeding experience and sense of presence to the web.
If we wish an eternal presence we must discover a portal between worlds and establish
the beginnings of an extra-corporal spiritual avatar.

I like this.

anthony...some words are different ...like 'web', he says 'we call Spirit...?
So ''it is the Spirit that matters".
Does that help on the re-read?

I would like a clarification on ..."establish
the beginnings of an extra-corporal spiritual avatar."

You mean have a Guide/Guru? Est a 'connection' with an avatar?
Wasn't sure what was meant there.
Thanks

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 04-03-2015, 06:42 PM
Master
lolll yes thank you.
Rereading...
Old 07-03-2015, 06:41 AM
Master
Souls who were deeply religious continue to be so. They even eventually reincarnate into the same religious backgrounds. I've read that some people have seen ghosts of priests conducting Mass while the living priest is doing it; as if they haven't moved on or they are still honoring their faith and filling the room with good vibes.

I used to really think that people who claim to see Jesus are really seeing him until I had this thought. Why would Jesus, a soul like us, have the damning job of greeting dead people for all eternity 24/7 without any time or other job for himself. A million souls dying everyday and he is appearing to them simultaneously over and over all at once every day out of the year? I know it's Heaven and it has a higher vibration and expanded awareness, but come on.

If anything it is the Light or God appearing to the person as Jesus or whoever they feel is comfortable in their belief system. The Divine can assume any form to comfort you. I do think people have genuinely met great souls in heaven and met people like Jesus or the Buddha, but I don't think everybody who says they do actually does.

Some souls are actually in lower-astral realms because of their own religious beliefs that they are damned forever for the things they have done.

So religion is a good thing but overall it so happens to be a limitation for spirituality and can affect your mindset and personal goals.
Old 08-03-2015, 01:02 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by YourJourney
Like on earth, can you be a christian, muslim, jew, even buddhist or whatever in the afterlife ?
Or doesn't it apply since we are just energy ?

Just curious if this is possible ?

You can do anything you like, in what some call the "afterlife"
(still trying to figure out what most understand by that, since it is totally illogical term, but I doubt you will.
Old 08-03-2015, 01:50 AM
Super Moderator
Quote:
Originally Posted by Amilius777

I used to really think that people who claim to see Jesus are really seeing him until I had this thought. Why would Jesus, a soul like us, have the damning job of greeting dead people for all eternity 24/7 without any time or other job for himself. A million souls dying everyday and he is appearing to them simultaneously over and over all at once every day out of the year? I know it's Heaven and it has a higher vibration and expanded awareness, but come on.

This made me smile, and made me think the same -and is a little bit funny!
But then I thought of that Spirit energy we call "Jesus" (which I do intuit is a living Spirit) -and I thought that Spirit wouldn't be bound by such 3D conceptions -as for instance being present at a particular place or state and being unable to be anywhere else simultaneously....(if you can understand what I am trying to say in a clumsy way.)
A Being of that level of development would, I imagine, not be limited to immersion in one task at a time -or greeting millions of people at once on the day of their passing, for example, and would be capable of multi-presence in a sense of boundlessness.
Whereas maybe we're inclined to see Jesus as an entity not dissimilar to a human, and view him from our own conceptions of how an entity can work, based on our worldly view of how we work, for example.
(I'm still not saying it very well, because it's a concept we don't have here on this Earth plane.) But I sense we will all know similar, although maybe to a lesser extent, in time when we return to Spirit.

And yes (concerning the original post) -I have heard there are numerous locations or levels in the next world where religion and religious concepts are the focal point. Although I have never experienced such places or had direct connection with them, I have heard there are such levels. Some are quite beautiful....and some are more dense and 'heavy'. Pure unconditional Love and Devotion to loving ideals, for example, is a finer frequency than fear-based 'fire and brimstone' preaching levels of religion.
So I would imagine that if a religion was very dear to a person and was deep in their heart's desire, they would experience such things and fellowship with others who felt the same.
Old 08-03-2015, 10:03 AM
Master
Sure in the lower reams, (non physical earth realm) we find all kinds of places, even entities worshiping all kind of deities. At some point they realize they are not getting anywhere , and let go of it, or are pulled back into the physical realm.
Old 10-03-2015, 08:05 AM
Experiencer
Quote:
I am a retired professional "astral traveler" (walker between worlds) operative with the CIA Star Gate project. We have explored the after life concepts that various cultures and religions profess. Hate to burst the bubble but nothing is as people think.

Cool story bro... But I gotta say it. Why in the H. E. Double Hockey Sticks would I ever trust anything the bloated and ineffective bureaucracy of the C.I.A. would have to say about the afterlife. I have been around the block -- if you are former DIA, I would be willing to bet you trust what the company says even less than I do. It is well established the CIA's effort to execute remote intelligence gathering was a complete failure. Sorry to burst you're bubble, but I encourage you to stop staring at goats and tune your focus on agenda-less clairvoyance.

A man who has not passed through the inferno of his passions has not overcome them.

-- Carl Jung