Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 09-01-2021, 10:56 AM
Newbie ;)

Post Seeking a Master for 3rd eye opening

Hi all,

I wanna share my experience that about 2 years back, i did somehow astral projection and got stuck in to sleep paralysis when i got scared of it and also saw an entity too... For some time, i remained stuck into all this but now I wanna experience it with full will.

Even after that, almost after an year later, i tried and started doing it again and again and used all the techniques i could find but nothing helped. Someone recently, now, told me that before astral projection, your 3rd eye must be opened in order to do it and it can be done with the help of a master.

So, basically i am looking for a master who can help me opening my 3rd eye and guide me throughout the process.

Any help will me much appreciated. Thank you!

Moeez
Old 09-01-2021, 04:26 PM
Experiencer
Hello there,

I have found success with Daily Practice at 4:00am (with a blanket on the floor), with affirmations, meditation and a motion-based technique to induce separation.

Or having a natural awakenning in the middle of the night, to then apply a motion based technique really quickly.

The big thing is to do it Daily. It's like any skill, you have to do it repeatedly until you get competent at it.

At the beginning is hard/scary/weird, but then it's just a blast of having a lot of fun "living 2 lives" at the same time.
Old 10-01-2021, 01:25 AM
Guide
A master will tell you exactly what subtle energy meridians to activate and when, according to their wisdom and discretion regarding where the person who asked might be at.

For people without access to this, try some of the many techniques available that work like spiritualfreedom is saying. They won't work 100% of the time but they will get you random successful attempts nonetheless.
Old 19-01-2021, 11:50 PM
PureEvil760

You don't find the master, the master finds you.

Don't worry about 3rd eye that is irrelevant when it comes to astral projection. All you need to do is let your body go to sleep while your mind stays awake and it will happen. That's the only trick to it. That's what every single technique is trying to help you to do.

What has worked for me personally is basically while trying.. visualize yourself walking around a very familiar place and try to feel all senses, touch sight sound ect.. just try to make it as real as possible then it kind of becomes like a controlled dream allowing your body to fall asleep while you're still focused on visualization.
Old 20-01-2021, 12:51 AM
Hi maddy, Food for thought ---you dream, right? Where do you think you're seeing those dreams ...your 3rd eye is just fine.:)

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 26-01-2021, 02:03 AM
Pathfinder
My goto suggestion is the book titled Mastering Astral Projection 90 day guide to OBE. It’s very intensive and worth the read, even just for the Ajna Third eye exercises. Some say 10,000 hours is mastery I personally find it is a commitment to the pursuit of something for an indefinite amount of time, like a passion.

For the Organic non astral method of eye opening it’s very simple. Eat (Boiled) Purple Cabbage daily, vegan or vegetarian. I like to think of it as ‘growing a third eye) & it’s the safest way to introduce the crown chakra activation safety. My top stones are Amethyst & Azurite. If you’re new to vegetarian and have heart healing to do Start with Emerald, rose quartz or even a Thulite stone over the third eye for a few months minimum. If you’re jumping in & are all ready to supermodel a projection I know the sticky paralysis experience well. Tips: hydrate before practice , putting a pyrite sphere on the stomach solar plexus chakra(3) has helped muscle through sticky energies with an instant pickup charge from (yellow, c, 3, solar), & only if you’re experienced a Stellar Beam Calcite is an instant energy reset/clear when placed over an activated third eye Ajna Chakra.(Pairs well with Azurite for extremely fast projection speeds)

Always start with the Purple Cabbage
Cheers
-Jesse
Old 28-01-2021, 06:00 AM
Suspended
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by maddy25041993
Hi all,
So, basically i am looking for a master who can help me opening my 3rd eye and guide me throughout the process.

Any help will me much appreciated. Thank you!

Moeez

You need to meditate and be able to sense your ethereal body. A term used to represent the controller of your chakra centers. You will feel spinning rotations in your ethereal body that represents your control centers. When you have a good grasp on this, then you will be able to freely open and close your chakras as you so choose. There are some pre-programmed chants that will actually do this for you if you follow some traditional schooling and sects that go into this like Buddhism or Hinduism. If you plan on learning about this on your own, like me who reached out to my internal guides which walked me through this, then here are my thoughts. First it is better to do this with someone in person unless you are attuned to the frequency of the person which can be established by actually meeting them. Now remote healing and other activities are possible as time and distance no longer matter.

If I were to instruct someone without being there in person to guide them however, my best advice would be to meditate by staring at a object while being sleep deprived. Your connection to spirituality becomes stronger. Then when you are going into those trance states of trying to stay awake and fall asleep, you will need to retain awareness of your ego, while imagining a swirling spiral where your third eye is located. Once you are able to establish this, then finally project a lot of emotion, any will do, towards it as hard as you can, without falling asleep. This is the fastest way to unlock this by yourself. The other way is to meditate while imagining this and over time you will eventually begin to feel the sensation and grow accustomed to it.

I hope this helps.