Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 03-01-2021, 10:10 AM
Newbie ;)

Twin Flame?

I'm not sure if this is something someone can answer based off the little bit of information I can give, but I have a gut feeling and I want to see if I'm right.

Toward the middle of November, I meant a guy (K), and we started texting a bit. Obviously it hasn't been an insanely long time, but we both felt instant trust and connection, which we don't normally due to anxiety. Almost everything we say/do is the same, regardless of who brings it up first.

About a week before meeting, I started getting bad chest pains, and ended up in the hospital. They told me it was just heartburn, gave me meds and sent me home. It didn't help. I went to my doctor, got a ton of bloodwork done, everything came back normal. No issues at all. I've gotten multiple panic attacks since this started, and no one has ever been able to calm me down from one, not even myself. He can somehow do it in minutes. The pain is still there, but goes away or becomes very minimal at times where we are talking, or he tells me how happy he is.

Now at the same time, during all this, his hand and arm started going numb, which from what I've seen is a twin flame connection in addition to the chest pains. It's been happening since a few days after we started talking and continuing to now.

In addition, major changes have happened to both of us, I lost my job right before, he just got a raise at his. We both started getting more into hobbies we enjoy (crafting and music).

All of these things could just be a coincidence, but it's making me wonder if there's all a connection, and the cause of my pain is his and vice versa. If anyone can give me any insight, that would be great, and I'll answer any questions as soon as I can! 😊