Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 01-01-2021, 07:25 PM
Seeker

Hi asearcher =)

Ok, I see.

You wrote "one has to face the pain in order to get rid of it, it doesn't go away, it increases if one does nothing or not enough about it, and so the life after (the rebirth) will then too be increased pain wise, there is no escape from it." - Do you know somebody who committed suicide, who has done "nothing or not enough" about it? I mean I understand your way of thinking about "not enough", but "nothing"?

"but I don't blame, point a finger to those who does, I just feel tremendously sorry for them, for their pain." - maybe besides that you feel sorry you are also afraid and that's why you wrote "even harder". I also feel tremendously sorry for them.

Yes, I had. I walked a lot and saw some new places in my city.

Do you have favourite dishes? Which countries would you like to visit?

Do you want to exchange photos over a private message? Maybe you have one of you and your husband. I'll send you mine.

Lovely greetings =)
Old 02-01-2021, 11:11 AM
asearcher

Hi!

I'm happy you had a pleasant new years eve despite the covid times :)

I have tried to google my way to find what I once a long time ago found when speaking that it will be harder next time if one has commited suicide. I can't find that exact phrase but what I have found is pretty much the same: that it creates karma, that suicide is a negative action and by suicide one has then created more karma than before so it will be tougher, that is how I read it. It is not fear of karma, that one will have a more difficult life that I am afraid of, I think my fear is that I will end up in the wrong place like I did after a past life regression. Usually in the others I go up and away or I go thorugh a tunnel and I see that past life loved ones even coming towards me, meeting me, but that one when I sufered mentally before I died and my very sight of my body dead was traumatic I ended up in the wrong place. Before I was raised as an atheist and I figure if there was an afterlife that it would be real simple - that I would just go to heaven, then. Where I ended up in that regression was really like - what is this? This when I started to search and found info on the different realms and too this site has been very helpful with its members informing.

God, i pretty much love to eat anything but am hoping for a more healthy year, ha ha. How about you?

Love to go anywhere where there are no wars for the obvious reason but it is different these days being a mom, lots of things one has to consider. I think completely different today than before motherhood. Then I was not much of a planner and took things as they came. How about you?

I hope you will have an inspiring year ahead of you :)

Blessings
Old 02-01-2021, 07:36 PM
Seeker

Hi =)

About suicide: yes, maybe it is like this.

"God, i pretty much love to eat anything"

Pretty much the same :) I also can imagine every single type of diet. I mean - it's just food. And you?

"Love to go anywhere where there are no wars for the obvious reason but it is different these days being a mom, lots of things one has to consider. I think completely different today than before motherhood. Then I was not much of a planner and took things as they came. How about you?"

- I understand. Well, maybe it's different these days, but it doesn't really matter for acting in the presence - that's the good thing about it - as far as I can see =) I'd like to see something new in the world someday, but my heart tells me that this would be a lot more fun to do with a woman on my side. So maybe later, when I'm not single anymore (hopefully) ;)

I'd like so ask you something: Every time I think about family formation I feel confronted with a certain fear - that the sexual life of mine and my future wife will become less disinhibited. Something inside myself tells me, that it's just stupid not unserious stuff. But something lets me think about it. Could you please allay this fear for me?

- Thanks a lot. I hope so too =)

Until sometime
Old 02-01-2021, 10:02 PM
asearcher

Quote:
Originally Posted by StevieW
Hi =)

About suicide: yes, maybe it is like this.

"God, i pretty much love to eat anything"

Pretty much the same :) I also can imagine every single type of diet. I mean - it's just food. And you?

"Love to go anywhere where there are no wars for the obvious reason but it is different these days being a mom, lots of things one has to consider. I think completely different today than before motherhood. Then I was not much of a planner and took things as they came. How about you?"

- I understand. Well, maybe it's different these days, but it doesn't really matter for acting in the presence - that's the good thing about it - as far as I can see =) I'd like to see something new in the world someday, but my heart tells me that this would be a lot more fun to do with a woman on my side. So maybe later, when I'm not single anymore (hopefully) ;)

I'd like so ask you something: Every time I think about family formation I feel confronted with a certain fear - that the sexual life of mine and my future wife will become less disinhibited. Something inside myself tells me, that it's just stupid not unserious stuff. But something lets me think about it. Could you please allay this fear for me?

- Thanks a lot. I hope so too =)

Until sometime
Hi again StevieW,

Opps, I have edited my answer somewhat to yesterday, this because I did not even understand myself what I meant, LOL.

is one of the reasons why you are currently in a blue state of mind because you hang so much on the importance of the woman/wife of your life? and it has not happened yet the way you hoped? If so many of us go through this, then again even when one has found someone it is not like the fairy tales but of course you know that. Well. it is in one way, but not the other as life can smack you in the face and problems will arrive, but if one work on it one can solve it or at least find a compromise both can live with, right.

I think what is most important is that one find what inspires one self, what one likes to do and along the way one will find someone suitable for one self, that one does not lock life out just because one has not found mr/mrs right yet. To still find what gives one self nice energy, what one is interested in and to learn new stuff, to advance one self, to still be curious about life, people. Sometimes some people just let their life stagnate until they found mr/mrs "right" and if that does not happen "right now" one can sink into a state of "what-is-the-point", but one is not powerless. I have been in an unhappy relationship in the past and put all blame on me, did not know why I was so unhappy (oh, well , I did know - I just tried to push it aside). When it was over I was not heartbroken but so relieved, so free. I found back to myself.

Please forgive my ignorance with the word disinhibited regarding sex life, do you mean less passionate? Well, it won't (is my experience) as generally couple grow together, grow close and learn what the other and they together works for them real well. But I mean, if you don't have it nice outside of the bed you won't have it anywhere else . Besides I think everyone is nervous too at one point or another about that department, but no need to. All comes down to feeling and to just relax and be present, connect. If one love each other, desire each other that is all one needs. I don't think one should think at all, just feel. If one thinks chances are one will be nervous for no reason. If I have misunderstood your question I apologize.

All the best :)

Last edited by asearcher : 03-01-2021 at 06:00 PM.
Old 04-01-2021, 01:17 PM
Seeker

Hi =)

"then again even when one has found someone it is not like the fairy tales" - Why not fairy tales? =) I knew a guy, who was gifted a simple way of life. Sometimes he met a woman, after he called her on the phone, the whole relationship went well and carefree. Probably sometimes he visited her. I guess it was a perfect matter, I believe so at least.

It's not only about a woman in my life at the moment, no :) Life seems pretty interesting and multifarious at the moment and this is just one of my priorities.

"I have been in an unhappy relationship in the past and put all blame on me, did not know why I was so unhappy (oh, well , I did know - I just tried to push it aside). When it was over I was not heartbroken but so relieved, so free. I found back to myself." - Ah, since my childhood I've heard that always both are guilty if something doesn't work in a relationship. I hope really much that you will never blame yourself again. It sounded nice that you felt free then. I imagine that this was a pretty awesome feeling. It's also an awesome feeling, when you realize how stupid you have been in the past - how wise you have become after all these mistaked - you know what I mean?

We've misunderstood each other about "disinhibited". Less passionate? Nooooo... really, I didn't mean that. English is not my first language so I translate words occasionally. So maybe this word was just wrong. What I meant is that although all that anguish due to drug use happened to me, I've noticed back in the days, that there have been kind of a behavioral changes concerning my sexual fantasies and sometimes I, as I mentioned - although aaaaallllll that anguish occured, I even liked them.

"If one love each other, desire each other that is all one needs" - So true. Isn't is the greatest thing in life, when a being learns how to satisfy his or her needs? Finds beings around him or her, who are on the same wavelength, who are willing to respond to ones needs because they truely enjoy the game of life and of coooourse satisfy also their own feeling. Like loving to move towards each other.

What are your plans for the next days? How old are you, your husband, your child?

Blessings