Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Channeling

Old 23-12-2020, 12:03 AM
Newbie ;)

Predictions when channeling spiritual guides.

I am truly amazed at how it is possible, my spiritual guides have predicted almost everything the last few months that has had any type of meaning for me through channeled messages. Anyone else here experience this? I understand it is a process of merging with my higher self, and I figured I can not completely trust these predictions even though they always seem to be accurate. My theory is that complete trust in these predictions would mean complete trust in the universe, and wouldn't that be to having overcame every fear? And maybe that is why it happens so much right now. What do you think? :)
Old 23-12-2020, 12:48 AM
asearcher

Wow, that's cool :)

I've had two people in my life that would get visions, knowledge of the future, one in near sleep state (friend), the other awake (but almost always getting poor sleep, an ex of mine) that would just look right ahead of him (as in standing opposite me, just talking before) and then as if he was seeing something else, something else going up in his mind. It was not always that good for him as he had less regulation of it when he was for instance a little drunk but too could happen in complete sober state. He would use it to say something kind, something supportive in the end, to help someone else, as you write - him then having complete trust in the universe - but I would witness people go "HOw did you know that?!" and they would leave the room but then come back for instance. But when he would get to his last part it would be much better :)

When he predicted something for me was actually when we had broken up and he called the hospital to talk to me where I was not knowing if I would be able to keep the baby I carried or not (not his) and was just distraught. He was polite, kind and calm and told me it was going to be fine, but not the way other people say, just to say something. That calmed me down. Everything did go fine. He was also in his vision be able to see what the child would look like and what gender, even if like 99% of other people would think she would look different, he nailed it, just like that.

I think it is not because of your spiritual guides that you are given these visions, I think it is you like you too speak off, your higher self. They are just there for support, but that is just what I think and I'm no expert in the field. I have not had visions of the future but lots of visions, flashbacks of past lives, so I go backwards for some reason, ha ha. I use to be very critical of these but after years of it and finding much proof it was personal confirmation they were right. There has only been very few times I have felt another presence guiding me or showing me things. One is more powerful than one might think.

But yeah, trust in the universe sound good, it is the feeling that everything will turn out alright in the end.
Old 23-12-2020, 07:00 PM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by asearcher
Wow, that's cool :)

I've had two people in my life that would get visions, knowledge of the future, one in near sleep state (friend), the other awake (but almost always getting poor sleep, an ex of mine) that would just look right ahead of him (as in standing opposite me, just talking before) and then as if he was seeing something else, something else going up in his mind. It was not always that good for him as he had less regulation of it when he was for instance a little drunk but too could happen in complete sober state. He would use it to say something kind, something supportive in the end, to help someone else, as you write - him then having complete trust in the universe - but I would witness people go "HOw did you know that?!" and they would leave the room but then come back for instance. But when he would get to his last part it would be much better :)

When he predicted something for me was actually when we had broken up and he called the hospital to talk to me where I was not knowing if I would be able to keep the baby I carried or not (not his) and was just distraught. He was polite, kind and calm and told me it was going to be fine, but not the way other people say, just to say something. That calmed me down. Everything did go fine. He was also in his vision be able to see what the child would look like and what gender, even if like 99% of other people would think she would look different, he nailed it, just like that.

I think it is not because of your spiritual guides that you are given these visions, I think it is you like you too speak off, your higher self. They are just there for support, but that is just what I think and I'm no expert in the field. I have not had visions of the future but lots of visions, flashbacks of past lives, so I go backwards for some reason, ha ha. I use to be very critical of these but after years of it and finding much proof it was personal confirmation they were right. There has only been very few times I have felt another presence guiding me or showing me things. One is more powerful than one might think.

But yeah, trust in the universe sound good, it is the feeling that everything will turn out alright in the end.
Thank you for your reply! That is awesome, I do get a lot of visions as well (In my sleep, kinda like dreams but I see them as divine messages/visions) and they might be from my higher self as you say, they also predict a lot :) But the predictions I talk about now is through contacting my spiritual guide and get channeled messages. I dont think it really matters though where it comes from haha. It sure is interesting though =)