Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Divination > Pendulums and Dowsing

Old 07-02-2022, 02:42 AM
jaminhealth

I have read that it's good to give your pendulum a name. So I call her Rose Ann. Rose for the rose quartz that is prominent and Ann for my favorite name, my mother, my middle name and my grandgirl.
Old 06-05-2022, 10:41 PM
Master
If you need help on pendulums go on Youtube like I did funny thing is I asked my pendulum I'm ugly to look at it says no even up to me I'm ok Genesis n///////////////////
Well I find level having a pendulum says yes
Morning jog in a family welcome to yes

Am I a good person yes I can't see it says yes and I've got two Pendulum from different shops one and one I bought online and I claim them and salt table salt yes so I did not get by energy and a good actually answers and I said yes AGA person I can't say I've been put on with times but I will find love that you know where the funeral homes because my dad and my mum might be happy to send us to the funeral home I have asked them out man maybe eventually 80s
I'll make sense right now nobody it's OK because it's because you said before reason and have her reason we're here for you you might not the case but you're not I'll get there eventually it makes senseo

i dream dreams all dreams
🌟🌟🌙🌙☔☔🌆🌆🌁😈😎😒💋💑💑💑💌🍨🍩🍔🌟🌟🌟✴🍩🍔
Old 09-05-2022, 03:27 PM
Master
I just shack my head when I read threads like this!

Guy's, its just not that complicated and a pendulum that works and works well can be just about anything!

I put a piece of tie down cord on a 13mm socket from my tool box....and it works great!

Your car keys hanging from a show string???...yes I've done that too and it works!

Honestly....a pendulum can be pretty much anything that swings and like Lynn said....just ask it to show you a yes and no answer....ask if it will work with you and get to asking it questions....that's pretty much it!

Maybe we're all here because we ain't all there????

If you're lucky enough to have been born in TEXAS....you're lucky enough!
Old 13-06-2022, 07:42 PM
Master
I've asked a few questions put and the videos it can I cleanse it either in water or salt or in sense sage and sage oil LST so I can get rid of negativity energy about energy before I use it
And some other persons of answered is so accurate I've a 3 lb now I'll have three penguins and I'm at the same question and got the same answers I want a new YouTube videos to help me
But I'm not going to change it by telling me the questions as I asked it but the answers I've got a spot on and real
Beginning of the month I tried to clean them I do do so I can get rid of negativity and bad energy off the month before I don't know if this sounds nuts or not but it's a bit I fail
But everyone and every medium does different things differently which is a good thing because we are all the same it will be a boring world I hope it's ok saying this

Old 20-06-2022, 06:57 AM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by Panda
I'm new to using the pendulum, and have recently realized that I'm not bonded with my pendulum. How to I make this connection?

It is not the pendulum that answers your questions, but the Higher Power. So think of bonding with the Higher Power and not the pendulum. Also say a prayer to your Higher Self that no foreign influences disturb the movement of the pendulum, as there are tricky spirits all around us and they effect the movement of the pendulum unless you say a prayer of protection from all evil and tricky spirits.
Old 20-12-2022, 05:51 PM
Master
I am just get my Pendulum I knew one today and I before I can I give a tester and I'm still getting the same answers like I did no other problems I am another then I put my cleansing bowl what I've got so make sure I've got rid of negative energy energy bad energy picked up on the way
But I think my energy I know I'm doing it right clockwise yes anticlockwise no Isis I get even stronger answers when it's windy outside because I know that it's true