Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Auras & Chakras

Old 07-11-2016, 06:03 PM
Knower

Why do chakras exist?

Thats what a friend asked me earlier today, this friend is starting to grasp some spiritual concepts and doesn't believe in chakras at all, does believe we are all one, but doesn't believe in source. I have tried to explain what chakras are in many ways but then today she asked me why they exist.
I have no idea how to respond to that.
I think they exist as a connecting cord through the dimensions all the way to source, but who knows.

If anyone has a nice clear explanation of what chakras are with or without science, why they are, or better yet links to research proving chakras exist I would appreciate it if you share this with me now.
Old 07-11-2016, 08:42 PM
Master
the question is similar to "why do rainbows exist?"
different hues are interesting; if all was gray, would that be more fun?
Old 08-11-2016, 07:07 AM
Suspended
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by 8thsinner
If anyone has a nice clear explanation of what chakras are with or without science, why they are, or better yet links to research proving chakras exist I would appreciate it if you share this with me now.

Chakras are the controller of the matrix, video game, simulation, board game, storybook that you are in. Pick whatever word that you like.

Thought experiment. If you were to play a video game and become mario or some other fictional character inside that world, would you not need a controller in order to interact between the physical you and the character that is provided by the game system? You would press a button and move a joystick in order to operate that character would you not? That controller repersents the mechanism that connects the game you and the physical you. Strangely enough, your consciousness would be in two different environments at the same time. You would be in the physical world, and be in the video game as the character that you picked. Literally two you's would exist simulatiounsly in two different realities.

In the physical realm, we have what is known as the five senses that we inherited as being a human being, or more precisely as being a earthling. Without those systems, we would not be able to function in this world. In order to experience the constant of duality, there needs to be a mechanism that reflects right and wrong.

Charkas are what connect spirit to the physical and allow energy flow to move between both. They spin and operate constantly, unless there is some problem somewhere, and move following the universal law of movement. This is why any light energy work that is done will also follow this principle and is taught as a elementary principle to light givers. If there is an imbalance in your chakra center, there will be problems that follow. Why this is prioritized as a fundamental concept.

For example, if you were to lookup the reiki symbol of cho ku rei, and then google the image of the golden ratio, and finally look at the image of a universe/galaxy/or even black hole you will see that they are one and the same. This is because this is the mathematical equivalent of dynamic movement itself and follows the mathematical constant of never ending movement. Mathematically the golden ratio has no end - it goes on forever.

Without energy flowing through your chakra centers, there would be no stimulation that is felt when going through your trials in life. It is the gateway that provides energy. Energy is all that exists. The physical world is one of many that exists within the story of the universe. Just as you inherit the speed of a car when you go inside it, so to do you inherit the properities of a human body when you go inside it at the soul level. This is known as the universal law of inheritance. What makes you human is merely the fact that you are inside a human body. Without a human body, you are no longer human. In fact, many have problems becoming attached to this reality. They try to maintain there material possessions, even though those attachments don't truly exist. This causes problems. I could go on, but we are getting off topic now.
Old 08-11-2016, 08:47 AM
Knower

I completely get what you are saying but that answer won't cut it for her scientific mind, I have responded similarily before with no joy, It's currently above her life's vibration to believe in the simulation. Even despite scientists having proved it.
It took months before the law of attraction sat well with her, and I tried explaining the duality of consciousness when it comes to vibrational attractors with the law of attraction. That still won't sit well.
Thanks though
Old 08-11-2016, 09:16 AM
Master
The chakras are our connection points to the physical body.
The answer is somewhat simplistic and basic, but so is the question.
Old 08-11-2016, 12:30 PM
Master

Each cell in your body communicates directly with source through you. How you perceive this connection is your interpretation. Chakras exist in this light as a choice of perception.
Old 08-11-2016, 05:26 PM
Master

Quote:
It's currently above her life's vibration to believe in the simulation.

Neither is it a high vibration belief that she is below anything. It might just be that it just not serve her to believe in what you believe in. Like from my point of perception, utilizing the idea of chakras for a high performance is like using a super nintendo controller to play a modern game. It might seem adequate but still it lacks certain features. So the real question is why do you need her to believe in these things?

Also, I have no struggle in explaining Law of Attraction to people. I simply ask if they have noticed how life seems to flow when they are in a good mood. They all say yes, and that is all they need to know
Old 09-11-2016, 12:57 AM
Master

Quote:
Thats what a friend asked me earlier today, this friend is starting to grasp some spiritual concepts and doesn't believe in chakras at all, does believe we are all one, but doesn't believe in source. I have tried to explain what chakras are in many ways but then today she asked me why they exist.
I think they exist as a connecting cord through the dimensions all the way to source, but who knows.

They are linked to the physical, emotional, and higher body. The emotional body is the interlink. Whatever we can't face emotionally goes to our physical body as an ailment. Whenever we face emotions we can closer to our higher body ot true self. When we leave our physical body we are in the emotional body. We face our emotions and get to our higher body.
Old 09-11-2016, 03:44 AM
Suspended
Experiencer

Quote:
I completely get what you are saying but that answer won't cut it for her scientific mind, I have responded similarily before with no joy, It's currently above her life's vibration to believe in the simulation. Even despite scientists having proved it.
It took months before the law of attraction sat well with her, and I tried explaining the duality of consciousness when it comes to vibrational attractors with the law of attraction. That still won't sit well.
Thanks though

If one is rigged, then become flexible and adapt. You can't change her, but you can change you.
Old 09-11-2016, 10:23 AM
Master
Quote:

Namaste.

Chakras exist as energy vortexes along a path created via our endocrine system which approximates the spine at synapse.

They are part of our 'etheric body' which also comprises all our thoughts and emotions.

Love is associated with the adrenal glands and thus there's an energy ball (Anahata Chakra) at that location. Sex is associated with the gonads, so there's another energy ball at that location (Swadisthana Chakra). Think of Chakras as being 'superimposed emotions' all over the body.

Chakras also relate to these emotions and go from an inert to an active state along with the release of certain hormones. When we feel unconditional love, our heart chakra opens...when we feel lust, our second chakra opens and when one expresses themselves, the throat chakra opens...when all these things fade, the chakra goes back to being in an inert state.

Chakras exist as barometers of the energy levels in the body and when they are all fully open and in balance, it sends a signal to the base of the spine saying "wake up, dear Mother...it's time".