Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Tarot and Oracle Cards

Old 08-11-2022, 09:49 PM
Master

Well it's Wednesday, mid week and I thought I'd give it a try:

What I need to think about: 10 of cups, harmony, love and peace in relationships. I've taken a break from romance, been burned so many times! Guidance to think and feel into the kind of relationships I want, not about the ones I don't want.

9 of wands for what I need to do: strength and resilience in challenging times, final release of the past, final purge before 10 of wands where my efforts may pay off.
Garnering my inner strength, reconnecting to my original hearts goal to give me the strength to keep going. Almost liberated, not far to go.

The challenge is to let go of heartbreak (3 swords reversed) focus on the 10 of cups and the empress, assume posative and healing energy moving forward, assume that my efforts to burn unhelpful belief systems will pay off. Assume that I am much more valuable then even I can know.
Old 12-12-2022, 04:27 AM
Master
Here is the week ahead

1) The Star - Hope, Peace of mind - connect with the part of you that is hopeful. It will help bring light back into your life.

2) Temperance - Healing & Renewal - Focus on cooperation and compromise

3) The Devil - represents addiction, materialism and/or negativity and the importance of making a conscious decision to change.

Wow, interesting cards. Looks like an interesting week ahead.
Old 12-12-2022, 11:33 AM
Master
Thank you, Anala! This resonates for me while I'm in work-driven mode and I needed it
Old 18-12-2022, 04:49 AM
Master
I am a day early. It just felt right and I am using “Tarot for Kids” deck. It is a gentler read and gives me ideas, suggestions and reminders as to how the week will go.

1) Nine of Cups - a wish coming true
2) Five of Cups - all is not lost
3) Six of Coins - be kind

A lovely read for the week and perhaps beginning tomorrow.

Izz, lovely to hear the reading resonated with you last week
Old 18-12-2022, 01:01 PM
Master
This read for the week resonates with me too, thank you!
Old 20-12-2022, 01:42 AM
Master
I am glad to hear it Izz.
Old 25-12-2022, 04:25 AM
Master
It is a quiet Christmas Eve and as I thought of the holiday, the symbols and meanings, I pulled 3 cards

1) Nine of Cups - there are 3 possible meanings involving wishes, satisfaction and/or a job well done.

2) Page of Coins - Study hard, seek knowledge, stay focused. It can also mean a a reward for accomplishment.

3) 3 of Wands (reversed) - there are two possible meanings: the future is unclear or the wait is over.

It is always curious when a card shows up a second time. So I included other meanings. For this week ahead spread I used “Tarot for Kids” by Theresa Reid.

Merry Christmas!
Old 25-12-2022, 12:33 PM
Master
I will take that, finishing something up (trying to). Thank you! Resonates
Old 25-12-2022, 06:46 PM
Master
It's a new week, and a new day. Thought I'd pull some cards for my week ahead to see what is the 411.

1 - Page of Swords - Determination. Curiosity. Communication
2 - Knight of Swords - Assertive and direct. Also impatient. Story of my life
3 - Page of cups - Innocence. Head in the clouds. Dreamer. New emotions
4 - 5 of Pentacles - Feeling abandoned. Loss. Feeling isolated.
5 - 3 of pentacles - Teamwork. Collaboration. Working together.

This week, seems to be all over the place for me. LOL. It seems like, some sort of beginning is happening. or is trying to. Depending on if I get in the way or not. As there is page energy. And new emotions, and new thoughts. With the knight of swords wanting to jump in and put it all into action. As well, as the idea of working with another, perhaps to move through the isolation.

I then asked for clarifier of this all and got, Judgement. So, some sort of awakening into a new way of seeing/being/living is coming forth at this time. I'd imagine something more fulfilling is brewing.
Old 17-01-2023, 05:01 AM
Master
Had a bit of time to pull some cards for the week.

1) the Lover - changes for the better and being good fortune, harmony and a time of peace. (There are many other meanings, this is the one that resonates with me . :)
2) 4 of Pentacles - hmm, a grounding card to appreciate what I have and not focus on what I don’t have; success and balance (again, so many meanings)
3) The Star - peace and hope

A lovely way to start the week!