Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Tarot and Oracle Cards

View Poll Results: Do you record your cards in a book
Yes 5 50.00%
No 4 40.00%
Sometimes 1 10.00%
Voters: 10. You may not vote on this poll

Old 03-06-2023, 09:01 PM
Master
Do you record your cards in a book

do you records and Oracle cards and other cards and angel cards on the books because I have been doing it and I've got some good answers lately

i dream dreams all dreams
🌟🌟🌙🌙☔☔🌆🌆🌁😈😎😒💋💑💑💑💌🍨🍩🍔🌟🌟🌟✴🍩🍔
Old 22-06-2023, 07:44 PM
Master
Sense recording my cards my third eye has been more open than ever been the cards is giving me answers to my questions in my life with my pendants I'm getting the same answers but the cards have give me good advice and I'm taking on board and I'm thanking every card and uncle cards I use advice every day
I must say thank you to my angel to my guide my spiritual my ancestors so on and everybody on here amen and got bless

Old 24-06-2023, 09:18 AM
Master
What is it you're actually asking us? I don't understand.
Whether we journal regularly, for instance with day cards?
Old 24-06-2023, 01:13 PM
Master
I've been recording my cards in journal books and answers makes sense I'm gonna tell I've come true and one or two of come true

Old 25-06-2023, 08:04 PM
Knower

Do you mean your own readings? That makes sense I take photos of my spreads to refer to in the future, I have to admit since spiritually awakening my third eye I have much acurate readings
Old 25-06-2023, 08:23 PM
Master
Yes yes* I made my own readings a so amazing what I've got of different cards and some of them at the same answers let go of the past which makes sense
My angel cards are good advice especially my angel answer ones they are brilliant though
It I'm going for my angel abundance cards and one time it's so good
I go through every Decker card one card and some of them have given the same answer but on different cards and different authors

Old 26-06-2023, 11:11 AM
Master
I have journaled when I began to work with Tarot years ago. Pulling daycards, reading them, writing it down, then going over it at the end of the day to see if it was right or needed another interpretation.
I've done that for months and it taught me a lot!

But over time I stopped doing it.
I've done year readings for a few years on end that I did journal, then checked, but often I just forgot.
Same with love readings.
Most of these are done in the spur of the moment and I never checked/read them again so I stopped doing it.

I now have a few hundred on my YouTube channel, pick a cards, and 1 set is always my own choice. Doing it that way helps me get into the energy, plus it's a nice way to get my own reading done on a subject.
But I hardly ever go over these again either.

So in general I do not journal, nor have a need for it. Nothing wrong with it, it's just not 'me'.
Old 29-06-2023, 07:35 PM
Knower

Yes, I do keep a journal of some of my pulls. And sometimes in the moment the message seems really unimpressive. But I will go back and read it and be in awe a few days later.
Old 29-06-2023, 08:01 PM
Master
A few month ago I got a message in my church are from the mediums and told me were called things with the cards and it will give him the answer I am looking for which I know it's rotate time it's giving me answers
Plus now I am thanking every card after I've done one and some of the cards I've got of different decks I'm getting the same answer which is a pretty bizarre but great and I think every card and every author of the cards they do and I number them now
I've got some notepads follow them now so far but in the future I can look back on them and ever ever make my soulmate and I've step kids there can inherit my no pads we can but I never meet me Buddy migrate nice and nephew it'll get them but my greatness like great nice is a one at spiritual because she says and his spirit because he's strongly because he's saying ghosts in my house and ghosts in an Anna's house in her nannas house and a grandmas house and a moment Dad's house and the uncle and Andy's house Andy and uncle house because our kid told me when she was fell noticed five
But back to the cards and recording them and making a lot of sense and waiting them down I'm not good to flex here but it's slowly improving my little bit handwriting a little bit
I know I have not posted much on here lately because I've been really busy with the cards I have
Plus a new cards I've got 10 year temu angel answers by button Leo by delay and the good cards and they give me answers and direction in life I will be using them a lot I will not be putting them cause of a same as my gypsy which plain telescot waiting cards because they give me answers but I need to say plus my much just from heaven and my angels okay and my ancestor cards help me to but the records I require them I will put my way to get more cards coming in the post because I've got some things in the buskered on ten you I have I just made money on my MasterCard
But they are all making sense so if I'm a posting which on here is because I am busy recording my cards to find the answers I'm looking for
But I am placed I did this post on recording telecodes because it can give us answers to the world in living and answers were in need not the answer we want here I want the truth I don't think it's both
But I've got a lot of dubbing virtue cards Doreen Virtue cards and her cards of helped me a lot because she does the angels and I love the angels even more so now since I've started my development class last year and I love it it's what I've made a long time ago friends and socializing more not what I was told by some fit from social service never lets me have friends because they'll put me away for the rest of my life in an Institute and for what I'm not a dangerous person I'm just spiritually awareness with a gift but my autism I forget stuff speak in some aims and sometimes I can't stop talking and some people has got Autism can't speak but my top layers I can't stop talking I get covered away in the moment but I'm an empty place as well I empathize because I've got a sensitive emotions but I think everybody as a form of autism in them because their friend of mine told me that from church
But I always say that church saved me and help me a lot more than anybody would realize and I think that's the rest of my life but getting these cards is great
And I was a pendulum with my cards and record it I do and I'm getting the same answers the Pendulum and I did the cards

Old 08-07-2023, 01:35 AM
Newbie ;)

I do a personal card-a-day first thing in the morning and keep a journal of that. At the end of the day, end of the week, and end of the month I review the past corresponding cards to see if I can pinpoint any connections. I've been doing this for the last 6 months, and it's been very insightful and interesting to me. Some days are eerily on point!!

I also track any readings I do for friends or family members so I can follow up with them after. I've been practicing with 3-month spreads, so at the end of each of the months in their reading, I reconnect with them to see if anything came through in their lives.

Personally, I think it's a great idea to track your readings - especially for someone like me who is newer to tarot reading.