Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Love & Relationships -Friends and Family

Old 07-05-2020, 06:09 AM
Master
You seem to be on the right track. But if you think in terms of diminishing fear it continues to create the fear of fear. If fear diminishes, great. If it doesn't, so what. Continue to do what you want regardless of whether fear is present or not.
Old 01-11-2020, 10:16 PM
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elfin
Hi.... Can absolutly , totally understand where you are coming from. There are many issues. And can "appear" complex . But in reality it is not complex. It is as simple as this. You are beautiful. You are you. You should never ever try to adapt to be someone that you are not. If said people connected to you, cannot see your worth , your beauty, you have to ask yourself " am I not better than this?"..... This is what I tell myself ... What I have HAD to tell myself... If people cannot see my true worth and beauty first time round, why would I let them back a second time to do it all over again?"... For I know I am worth more than that, and you are too. Best of wishes to you.

A lot of great info in this thread, thank you everyone for contributing, and I hope it may be of help to another, too.

I would like to look into Schema Therapy, because the therapy I have been utilizing for the last several years is hard to use at times. Even the therapist herself doesn't use it as we navigate through my present life, which is difficult because I am told to use it consistently.

I feel like I never quite get to trauma therapy, which is seen as secondary therapy. It is the stuff to heal from to get my adult life turned around, and so I can feel better on a day to day basis.

Unfortunately, being my own guide has not helped me, and I need help, a team of sorts, just like most people have, because what I am doing isn't working. It doesn't work. I know it doesn't work, I repeat because it is all I've got, and when I have something to hold onto, I know it is only for a short time, so I go hard, and bleed it as much as I can.

The universe has granted me security, so I pray I get it right, and can make the long term change to maybe be able to enjoy life.

Elfin, I am very greatful for your post here, to reread, and have in place.