Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Most Anything > Lounge

Old 31-07-2020, 10:21 AM
Master
Our Fight With Viruses

I'll put this on here so the people on the healing page can see the poster text on Stay Strong - in our fight with 'all' viruses... So that's left in good position, just in case one other person on the planet might think its a good enough idea to do similar in another town, in another country to help us get rid of this 'thing'...

There's been a spike in Manchester, a bit close to home for me here in the north of England - its not getting anywhere near, or getting a grip my town - if me and 150 shopkeepers and 100 businesses have anything to do with it, with our posters. These are some of my words off it, and off the thread - nice thoughts, stay positive, override those negative thoughts, and keep focused and busy, and keep your immune system strong - a stronger immune system is the same as wearing extra body armor in a battle...

Wearing a mask is a great way of remembering to be careless - ive seen people wearing them moving in on other people they would have given space to before mask wearing in shops this last week - and my wife works in a card shop and she says the same - this virus might as well not be here in their mind...

I don't like masks for 'all' shoppers - this is 'my opinion' - as is my wife's, and I might get slagged off on here for saying this - but 'our opinion' we're allowed that - it gives a feeling of invincibility with a mask on... Now professionals in health care 'should' wear them of course when getting close to people.......... I was going over this early hours with my support, and these words came/given to me...

These words used to be spoken by my 3 year old son many moons ago - he man - by the power of grayskull, and he would hold his he man into the air when saying those words - words of invincibility - better get the mask on - and that's how people here 'at the moment' are behaving like that, nothing can touch me with my mask on - then they go out of the shop, rip the mask off and shove it in their pocket, apparently with the virus attached!! or throw it on the kitchen table when back at home, who knows.

I'll probably have more to say later or in coming days on the 'urgent' matter, and join in with others here if anyone want's to discuss it. I just wonder what other people's opinions are on this forum with mask wearing or not in their shops in their country, and how its working...

Faithful follower of Jesus Christ - doing God's work, and via the Holy Spirit... I won't hold your hand and walk with you, or be around on your journey if you fall, but I will shine a light - go this way...

Last edited by one-light : 31-07-2020 at 12:24 PM.
Old 31-07-2020, 12:50 PM
Master

Personally I think masks work to a small extent . I wear one only when around other people.
About half the people that get this don't know they have it . Another quoter have mild symptoms . The rest get deathly ill. Some think people with type A blood get the worse symptoms. People of some racies seam to be more likely to get this . There are methods of self healing. White light , visualization , ect. Worthy of discussion , maybe other parts of this forum .
Old 31-07-2020, 02:19 PM
Master
I never intended to write about this today, I got inspiration this morning early hours... And i'm not against the small percentage of responsible people wearing the masks for health reasons, they are more careful. Its the majority here in the UK who have been 'told' now made to wear them in shops over the last week...

I think from what came to my mind this morning, after all my research into the power of the mind 'and' viruses over recent years - is its now possibly the masks and the careless way people made to wear them and not taking enough care, when putting the dirty sweaty masks on and off with bugs hiding in/on, and of course ignoring social distancing rules more now, that can be making the difference here.

So i'm not writing this because I need something to do - its because 'I care' and we have a very serious issue worldwide, and here more so now than last week which coincides with the changing of the law, coincidence? At any rate, something which in my mind is part of sending us in the UK in the wrong direction, time will tell - anyone else here like to comment on any particular country and its effects...

Faithful follower of Jesus Christ - doing God's work, and via the Holy Spirit... I won't hold your hand and walk with you, or be around on your journey if you fall, but I will shine a light - go this way...

Last edited by one-light : 31-07-2020 at 03:03 PM.
Old 31-07-2020, 06:21 PM
Master

Most of the people in my part of the world wear a mask in public and take it off when not around people.
A few months ago I started a post , it works like this , let's say a bunch of people all focus their minds on defeating the virus . Let's say at midnight gmt(5pm mst) ( or other agreed upon time)each day for 10 minutes . It didn't really take off , but as it was hear in the lounge as I was not sure what part of the forum it fit. Another thing are the forms of self healing . What part of this forum should a post like that be started?
Old 31-07-2020, 07:57 PM
Master
We tried something similar on here in March - I don't know how many people could be bothered to take part... It needed a lot of people to make a serious effort to give it any chance to have avoided the mess we're in now with it all... Anyway we push on, see what we can do to get this virus thing gone bit by bit, stay strong everyone...

http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/sh...d.php?t=134417

Last edited by one-light : 31-07-2020 at 08:49 PM.