Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > UFOs

Old 22-05-2020, 09:52 AM
Inthelight

Light from the sky at concert

I was at a concert about 8 years ago when we experienced something strange. This happened in the middle of the summer about 8pm at night. We were sitting in the lawn way in the back on the ground. The band was setting up and doing some sound check before the show. We felt this heavy deep bass sound that made the ground vibrate like crazy bass. It was from the sound check guys messing up. Right after it happened pretty much at the same time in the sky a light came down from the sky. This light was like a very lite light. It came down and you could see through it like it was a flashlight in a smokey room but very lite and not smokey. It came down it a funnel shape with sharp lines where it ended and stopped about 30 foot off the lawn area. It was maybe 30 feet wide at the bottom and went to a point towards the sky like a triangle of light. The light moved pretty slow down and once it was at the bottom it started to go back up. No helicopters or airplane or spot lights were out. Four other people saw it and came over to talk about it. They said did you see that!! We were all like that was awesome!

I really think it was checking on us to make sure everything was ok. Like it was viewing our channel for a second and said well just a concert move on. I do not know if it was a UFO but we did see the light from the sky. It did not move at all it just the light came down they went up. It was almost like the light was camouflaged while it did its thing. I am surprised more people did not see it at least a couple people did.

Thanks for reading!
Old 23-05-2020, 03:20 AM
Pathfinder

Alien ship cloud above source of concert
Old 24-05-2020, 08:53 AM
Inthelight

I guess. It felt like it was the earth police checking out the scene to make sure everything was ok. I feel the aliens out there are never going to hurt us. They are just checking up on us to see how we are doing and to try to prevent humans from doing something stupid like messing up Earth like we are already doing with pollution etc. Hopefully the aliens will continue to help us Earthlings