Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Science & Spirituality

Old 13-02-2022, 10:36 PM
Master

Understanding the journey of an incarnation, 1:13 min

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yxaNxJQpLOQ
Old 13-02-2022, 11:12 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by kris
The principle of karma is simple to understand. It says - all actions have consequences and the doer of the actions experiences some of the consequences of his actions.
An interesting notion but where in your explanation is the bit about it crossing from incarnation to incarnation? The point you appeared to be making earlier?
Old 14-02-2022, 02:37 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobjob
An interesting notion but where in your explanation is the bit about it crossing from incarnation to incarnation? The point you appeared to be making earlier?
It has to do with time. We think of the time we live in, that is in our current life. The universe works with longer time, time that extends beyond the time of our present life. All the consequences of our current actions may not come back to us in our present life. We experience some consequences of our actions in our future lives.
Old 14-02-2022, 02:57 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
It has to do with time. We think of the time we live in, that is in our current life. The universe works with longer time, time that extends beyond the time of our present life. All the consequences of our current actions may not come back to us in our present life. We experience some consequences of our actions in our future lives.
Our spirit teachers and guides tell us that time exists only in this physical dimension. Time in this universe is a construct of humankind and for the convenience of life in-the-body in this dimension.

Reincarnation has no particular relevance to the universe we happen to be living in. We may incarnate in other dimensions, perhaps in other universes if there are any such similar structures in those dimensions.

I see matters much more simply. Our deeds, misdeeds or omissions may leave us regretful after we have passed over. We may decide we'd like to try to make amends in some way but nothing is forced upon us. We can and we do choose what happens next. We aren't carrying the burden of a karmic debt into our subsequent incarnations unless we choose to carry that burden until we decide we've made amends. But it's not a burden imposed on us.

Of course we may feel regret about what we did or failed to do. And we may not. If we don't it does not mean we will somehow suffer in future incarnations for that failure to regret - karma isn't imposed on us; karma doesn't dump on us. We're not victims of karma.
Old 14-02-2022, 06:09 PM
Master

Quote:
Our spirit teachers and guides tell us that time exists only in this physical dimension. Time in this universe is a construct of humankind and for the convenience of life in-the-body in this dimension.

Reincarnation has no particular relevance to the universe we happen to be living in.
Reincarnation takes place in physical dimension in this universe, which is the only universe I know of.

Quote:
We may incarnate in other dimensions, perhaps in other universes if there are any such similar structures in those dimensions.
I know nothing about other dimensions.
Quote:
I see matters much more simply. Our deeds, misdeeds or omissions may leave us regretful after we have passed over. We may decide we'd like to try to make amends in some way but nothing is forced upon us. We can and we do choose what happens next. We aren't carrying the burden of a karmic debt into our subsequent incarnations unless we choose to carry that burden until we decide we've made amends. But it's not a burden imposed on us.

Of course we may feel regret about what we did or failed to do. And we may not. If we don't it does not mean we will somehow suffer in future incarnations for that failure to regret - karma isn't imposed on us; karma doesn't dump on us. We're not victims of karma.
I see too much suffering in the world. Karma is my way of understanding it. But we are not victims of karma. We are creators of karma.
Old 14-02-2022, 06:56 PM
Deactivated Account
My simple understanding comes from altogether different sources of information but you are completely entitled - of course - to follow whatever beliefs are most suited to your own approach.
Old 14-02-2022, 09:21 PM
Master

Quote:
My simple understanding comes from altogether different sources of information but you are completely entitled - of course - to follow whatever beliefs are most suited to your own approach.
What are your sources of information?
Old 14-02-2022, 09:27 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
What are your sources of information?

You have only to read some of my other postings on various other subjects if you're truly interested. blessings
Old 15-02-2022, 04:38 AM
Master
Quote:

I took a fancy to this YouTube video, especially since it mentions Rob Schwartz's Your Soul's Plan (Pre-Birth Planning).

⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.
   ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Old 21-02-2022, 09:37 PM
skyman

How about "remote viewing".

Can it be real?

This is a less abstract question, and can scientifically be tested.

Maybe people who claim they remember their past lives are remote viewing in time sense, instead of distance sense. But I tend to think they confuse their dreams with reality.
I was saying personality and looks are determined by genes, and genes come from parents, so when we incarnate we are supposed to choose similar parents..
And if you like someone a lot and you plan to make a baby and want that person to incarnate into that baby what are you supposed to do... or if someone is very bad, and did horrible things, then death sentence would be a very bad idea. instead give him organic food in prison to make him live long. Good people needs to live less, bad people need to live long to make this world a better place, because we want bad people to commit one crime and go to prison, instead of committing a crime in each incarnated version, in a given period of time.