Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Meditation

Old 13-10-2018, 12:24 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by captainamerica
I wanted to ask a question.

It does not matter from where it came from(I am gonna practice it faithfully regardless) ,but did Shiv ji give that big of a system to you through channeling ?Must have taken you some time to assimilate and process...
The answer;

I learned that whole process through Shiv-ji's Grace many years back...He just reminded me about it now...but I'm like "I don't know how to explain it" and He's like "It's easy...I'll show you..."
Old 13-10-2018, 12:28 PM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shivani Devi
Now all that remains is my little bunch of sticks *joking*

Seriously though, hows your heart beat? however it is, take a few deep, cleansing breaths and try to slow it down a bit.

So, which one do you like better, Krishma-Ji or Shiva-Ji? c'mon be honest...which of the two 'does it more' for you? increases that heart rate despite all the deep breaths taken to try and slow it down?

Oh joy...my brother's Maltese Terrier just puked all over the couch...be right back...

The heartbeat is fine.My health is now a LOT better than what it was a few months ago.

My first crush (actually,no kidding) since my childhood was/is Shiv ji and he and a aghori have helped me a lot.I consider all aghoris to be Shiv ji.I no longer meet with that aghori but he was great and he told me the purpose of my life.

Now Krishna ji gave the beggar which is me his full darshan so I am indebted to him as well.

I am a bhakta of both and believe they are one and the same,but in life(chronologically ) I first became a Shiva Bhakta.

Shiv ji also gave a vachan/divine promise that all of his Bhakta's will be Ram/Krishna ji's bhakta as well so maybe it is a manifestation of that.
Old 13-10-2018, 12:35 PM
Master
Quote:
The heartbeat is fine.My health is now a LOT better than what it was a few months ago.

My first crush (actually,no kidding) since my childhood was/is Shiv ji and he and a aghori have helped me a lot.I consider all aghoris to be Shiv ji.I no longer meet with that aghori but he was great and he told me the purpose of my life.

Now Krishna ji gave the beggar which is me his full darshan so I am indebted to him as well.

I am a bhakta of both and believe they are one and the same,but in life(chronologically ) I first became a Shiva Bhakta.

Shiv ji also gave a vachan/divine promise that all of his Bhakta's will be Ram/Krishna ji's bhakta as well so maybe it is a manifestation of that.
This is very nice to read...when I asked about your heart, it was not in regards to your health.

Allow yourself just to feel all that unconditional love...which I can more easily focus around Shiva...but if there is one whose name you would call out in your hour of deepest need or your moment of highest bliss, it is?

I am asking you to feel stuff if you can already acknowledging yourself feeling it, because this goes very deep.
Old 13-10-2018, 12:38 PM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
This is very nice to read...when I asked about your heart, it was not in regards to your health.

Allow yourself to feel that unconditional love...which I can more easily focus around Shiva...but if there is whose name you would call out in your hour of deepest need or moment of highest bliss, it is?

I am asking you to feel stuff if you can already acknowledging yourself feeling it, because this goes deep.

Sometimes in the past when I have been very close to death I've taken the names of both Krishna ji and Shiv ji.

I have not really experienced bliss ever in my life...
Old 13-10-2018, 12:55 PM
Master
Quote:
Sometimes in the past when I have been very close to death I've taken the names of both Krishna ji and Shiv ji.

I have not really experienced bliss ever in my life...
Would you prefer to receive a Shaivite or a Vaishnava Mantra is what I am trying to establish...help me out here....I also know they are both one in the same as well, until something just happened to me and I just fell really hard....His fault though...if it wasn't for *insert universe* as a present....I still recall the 2 years I spent on New Goverdhana farm in Murwillumbah...trying to love Krishna only because I really wanted to...meanwhile, drooling, swooning and almost passing out in front of a picture of Lord Shiva on display in the ISKCON foyer...couldn't pass a murthy, a lingam, a photo without wanting to go into full face-down prostration on the floor...yeah...YEAH!

Are you still listening to that Aum Namah Shivaya chant to help you sleep? you can also try listening to that during Yoga Nidra...and, like they say in Pokemon, it is "Super Effective".

If you like it, "Aum Namo Bhagavate Vasudevaya" is very healing and relaxing as well, for the focus during Yoga Nidra...Salutations to the one who sleeps in the Cosmic Ocean and from whose navel, Lord Brahma emerged in the full bloom of a lotus..." Stop me before I get carried away. lol
Old 13-10-2018, 12:57 PM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Would you prefer to receive a Shaivite or a Vaishnava Mantra is what I am trying to establish...help me out here....I also know they are both one as well, until something just happened to me and I fell really hard....His fault though...if it wasn't for well *insert universe* as a present. I still recall the 2 years I spent on New Goverdhana farm in Murwillumbah...trying to love Krishna only because I really wanted to...meanwhile, drooling swooning and almost passing out in front of a picture of Lord Shiva on display in the foyer...couldn't pass a murthy, a lingam, a photo without wanting to go into full face-down prostration on the floor...yeah...YEAH!

Are you still listening to that Aum Namah Shivaya chant to help you sleep? you can try listening to that during Yoga Nidra...and, like they say in Pokemon, it is "Super Effective".

If you like it, "Aum Namo Bhagavate Vasudevaya" is very healing and relaxing as well, for the focus during Yoga Nidra..."Salutations to the one who sleeps in the Cosmic Ocean and from whose navel, Lord Brahma emerged in the full bloom of a lotus..." Stop me before I get carried away. lol

A wise and powerful saint once saw me and gave me the mantra Aum Namo Bhagavate Vasudevaya so I will go with that.
Old 13-10-2018, 01:07 PM
Master
Quote:
A wise and powerful saint once saw me and gave me the mantra Aum Namo Bhagavate Vasudevaya so I will go with that.
That is also the one I was asked to give you, without knowing any of that information...but now you can see how all this is happening and unfolding according to the Divine plan?...so, this is your mantra...

"Aum Namo Bhagavate Vasudevaya"

Just chant it sometimes in your mind...before meals...upon waking and sleeping and think positive thoughts surrounding all these new feelings you are having now.
Old 13-10-2018, 01:10 PM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
That is also the one I was asked to give you, without knowing any of that information...but now you can see how all this is happening and unfolding according to the Divine plan?...so, this is your mantra...

"Aum Namo Bhagavate Vasudevaya"

Just chant it sometimes in your mind...before meals...upon waking and sleeping and think positive thoughts surrounding all these new feelings you are having now.

OMG ! Did Shiv ji also tell you to give me this mantra ??? Awesome !!!

Ok ,I will chant it and do that.
Old 13-10-2018, 02:07 PM
Deactivated Account

I'll be back soon friend :-)

I've researched a lot about intelligence also ,I will tell all about it to you when we will have the opportunity for the same.

I had a dream once in which somebody told me to give white flowers to Shiv ji ,what is that about ?

Last edited by captainamerica : 13-10-2018 at 03:14 PM.
Old 14-10-2018, 01:07 AM
Master
Quote:
I'll be back soon friend :-)

I've researched a lot about intelligence also ,I will tell all about it to you when we will have the opportunity for the same.

I had a dream once in which somebody told me to give white flowers to Shiv ji ,what is that about ?
Shiv-ji loves the colour white because it is easy to see the dirt on it. You wear a white shirt...gotta be mindful eating those Chinese noodles...picking your car up from the garage...especially if you have a 1pm meeting with clients and you have just spilled coffee down the front of it....oops.

White portrays untarnished purity...something that is also hard to keep it that way once you have it...and a colour that can become any other colour just by dropping that colour onto it...purity, potential and malleability is what white is...

Yes, that mantra came from Shiv-ji...and you can see now that this is the 'real deal' because you have already been given that mantra, but I did not know...all I know, is that I woke up this morning and I now have a chela...something I could not imagine...even up to a week ago...and this is going to take some getting used to...