Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Meditation

Old 03-10-2016, 06:45 PM
Knower

Meditation Frequency Suggestion, 40hz

So I listen to binaural, isochronic frequencies etc when meditating. I've been doing this for about 4 or 5 years. Just came upon one that is very interesting, and that is the 40hz Gamma frequency. It definitely has an effect, it just feels right when I'm meditating on it. Very subtly powerful, almost sublime. I just had a lecture I stumbled upon in youtube that I closed and can't find anymore that talked about 40hz, how monks meditating resonate in 40hz, how people on entheogens are at 40hz etc etc. Here it is, tell me what you think if you use it, I found this one to be the best. Don't know how many people use frequencies when meditating, I'm one of them though! I think frequencies are very subjective so maybe another one is better for you....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZGHbKWGgH_E
Old 05-10-2016, 11:47 PM
Knower

Found the Lecture again, here it is if anyone is interested:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KnLl9vs3W20
Old 08-10-2016, 08:19 AM
Knower
thanks for the link will look it up
Old 10-10-2016, 11:19 AM
Guide

I am very careful with those binaural frequencies....Our brain is so complicated and not studied well so I am afraid this might have some unexpected consequences.
Old 14-10-2016, 12:48 PM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jared.L
I am very careful with those binaural frequencies....Our brain is so complicated and not studied well so I am afraid this might have some unexpected consequences.

Sure, you should probably use discretion as to whether or not to listen to binaurals... I would say it's completely harmless and if anything beneficial but obviously nobody knows for sure as it is pretty much unexplored territory for the most part. It's so funny, nobody on here seems to care much for these things, I love them though, they can really put you 'in the zone' when meditating.
Old 30-03-2020, 07:14 PM
Newbie ;)

The gamma wave is very good for meditation. I've been using gamma waves alot recently(100hz hyper-gamma-waves). You should try those out.