Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Meditation

Old 19-03-2020, 09:20 AM
Newbie ;)

Exclamation Seeing your eye pupils

Anyone has a clue why it happens to see your eye pupil when you close your eyes and meditate it is the same with yoga when i do yoga
imagine sitting straight you are meditating you close your eyes and on the darkness you see your eye pupil its just one of them not two anyone has a clue why it happens
Old 19-03-2020, 05:41 PM
Master
Meditation pulls our consciousness towards our center and in so doing we become and observer. I had eye surgery; they numbed me by giving me injections in my face around my eye. I had been doing meditation for about a decade when I had surgery and as I lay on the operating room bed, I was pulled to my center and I was wide awake watching them operate through my pupil inside of my eyeball. It was fascinating to watch from a distance within myself.

Right now, I often experience being deep inside looking at the rims of my eyeballs from inside, and when I am in a dark room the light from my deeper being glows through my eyes and lights that room for me. These are innate gifts that we may discover when we go deeper into our own being.
Old 19-03-2020, 07:35 PM
Master

Can you describe exactly what you see when you see the single eye in meditation? Some people may see this naturally in meditation, others may see it as a result of doing particular meditation practices.

I practise Shabd Yoga and I have been seeing this single inner eye regularly for the past 40 years. The outer part of the eye is light, varying from golden yellow light to brilliant white light depending on the depth of my concentration. The central pupil may be dark but it can be a deep indigo which radiates its own light. Focus on the dark central pupil and see where it leads.

One of the most significant quotes from the Bible is Matthew 6:22:

The light of the body is the eye: if therefore thine eye be single, thy whole body shall be full of light.

Peace.
Old 19-03-2020, 08:50 PM
Newbie ;)

You can imagine when you close your eyes all gets dark infront of you i start breathing concentrating on the breath and after just the 2nd or 3rd breath this eye pupil appears it tends to stay in between the two eyes and sometimes moves to the right side
So you sit straight close the eyes everthing gets dark the approx. 3 to 5 cm this pupil appears 3 to 5cm in front of you around the pupil seems to be some kind waves rounding it these waves tend to change color sometimes the wave around the pupil is red or white
I can draw or and post a pic here if you think is needed to better understand it
Old 19-03-2020, 08:56 PM
Newbie ;)

By the way the time when i am meditating is 3 to 5 am thats the time when i wake up without setting any alarm
Old 19-03-2020, 08:59 PM
Newbie ;)

When i say 3 to 5 i am not meditating for two hrs its sometimes between that time sorry for double triple post for some reason i am not able to edit the previous post
Old 20-03-2020, 04:18 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beratinho
You can imagine when you close your eyes all gets dark infront of you i start breathing concentrating on the breath and after just the 2nd or 3rd breath this eye pupil appears it tends to stay in between the two eyes and sometimes moves to the right side
So you sit straight close the eyes everthing gets dark the approx. 3 to 5 cm this pupil appears 3 to 5cm in front of you around the pupil seems to be some kind waves rounding it these waves tend to change color sometimes the wave around the pupil is red or white
I can draw or and post a pic here if you think is needed to better understand it

Sorry, this is not familiar to me. Perhaps someone else has experienced something similar.

Peace
Old 20-03-2020, 09:16 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by iamthat
Can you describe exactly what you see when you see the single eye in meditation? Some people may see this naturally in meditation, others may see it as a result of doing particular meditation practices.

I practise Shabd Yoga and I have been seeing this single inner eye regularly for the past 40 years. The outer part of the eye is light, varying from golden yellow light to brilliant white light depending on the depth of my concentration. The central pupil may be dark but it can be a deep indigo which radiates its own light. Focus on the dark central pupil and see where it leads.

One of the most significant quotes from the Bible is Matthew 6:22:

The light of the body is the eye: if therefore thine eye be single, thy whole body shall be full of light.

Peace.

The light of God is white, but in my opinion not actually white; rather it is a very clear and translucent white. It is from that where we get our clarity. True clarity is when there are no thoughts and everything, including color, is removed. The light of my deeper being, soul if you will is golden, and when that light touches your awareness it feels like incredible, intoxicating, love.

I started doing "third eye" meditation back in the 1970's. The technique I used was simple, while meditating with eyes closed press your finger between your eyebrows and concentrate where your finger touches your face. Do it often in silence and eventually it will open your third eye, It usually begins with interment experiences of inner light, but as you progress that light will grow and constantly stay with you; it might even keep you awake at night.

But as you have said about yourself, some people experience this naturally. In out-of-body experiences which I have had, I was pulled through my third eye to the outside of my body, and even sometimes down a tunnel of light. That tunnel is our third eye. It is our way home, our connection to the divine. In my experience the "third eye" is a tunnel that we can travel towards our divine source. The tunnel that many refer to in the out of body experience is not somewhere over there far from us; rather it is a part of us, each and every one of us has that tunnel within us, and one of the ways to access it is through our third eye.

I could write a great deal about this as I have been doing meditation fairly regularly for almost 5-decades. Although I do not consider myself and authority on any one else's experience. The big thing is to learn how to let go, that means having no expectations. Every spiritual experience which I have had in my life came to me when I least expected it. If I did something to have and out-of-body experience that experience would not come. It came when I let go of all thoughts, feelings, and expectations. Mathew 6:22 is and excellent quote, here are some others from various religions, etc.

“When the divine sight is opened, all appear as equal and one, and there remains no distinction of good and bad, high and low.” Sayings of Ramakrishna, The Bible of the World, p. 171

“He who knows this light, even in dreams, will be saved.” The Koran, “Light”

“I look forward with confidence to the perfect realization of the Eternal Splendor of the Limitless Light.” BOTA Kabbalah, Pattern on the Trestle board

“ You cannot see me with those gross eyes. I therefore bestow upon you the divine eye.” Bhagavad-Gita, 11:8

“Thine own consciousness, shining, void, and inseparable from the Great Body of Radiance, hath no birth, nor death, and is the Immutable Light.” Tibetan Book of the Dead, 96

“By meditation upon light and upon radiance, knowledge of the spirit can be reached and thus peace can be achieved.” Yoga Sutras of Patanjali: I; in Bible of the World, p.147

“What was your face before your parents were born?” Suzuki, Zen Buddhism, p.134
Old 20-03-2020, 09:32 PM
Master
dnt
but
sum tims iv sean my prevrss lifss in it if i look i do

i dream dreams all dreams
🌟🌟🌙🌙☔☔🌆🌆🌁😈😎😒💋💑💑💑💌🍨🍩🍔🌟🌟🌟✴🍩🍔
Old 21-03-2020, 08:59 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starman
“When the divine sight is opened, all appear as equal and one, and there remains no distinction of good and bad, high and low.” Sayings of Ramakrishna, The Bible of the World, p. 171

“He who knows this light, even in dreams, will be saved.” The Koran, “Light”

“I look forward with confidence to the perfect realization of the Eternal Splendor of the Limitless Light.” BOTA Kabbalah, Pattern on the Trestle board

“ You cannot see me with those gross eyes. I therefore bestow upon you the divine eye.” Bhagavad-Gita, 11:8

“Thine own consciousness, shining, void, and inseparable from the Great Body of Radiance, hath no birth, nor death, and is the Immutable Light.” Tibetan Book of the Dead, 96

“By meditation upon light and upon radiance, knowledge of the spirit can be reached and thus peace can be achieved.” Yoga Sutras of Patanjali: I; in Bible of the World, p.147

“What was your face before your parents were born?” Suzuki, Zen Buddhism, p.134

Thanks, Starman. Some great quotes.

Peace