Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Light Workers & Earth Angels

Old 17-11-2020, 12:32 PM
Newbie ;)

Smile November 2020 Energy and Emotions

Hello friends,

I hope my post comes through okay. I signed up a while back but haven't been able to post on the website but once; they may have been working on it. But I'm here now, so I am posting.

I have a question and I didn't know where else to put this post so if it is not in the correct category, please move it for me.

Okay, well, I've been trying to keep up with the Moon a little more than I used to, and I understand that it brings energies and emotions, if I understand correctly, and with myself being a Zodiac Cancer, that adds to the bouncy emotions...

As of yesterday, 11-16-2020, I've had some outrageous bouncy emotions, and feeling bursts of energy followed by extreme exhaustion. I've also experienced "wanna-be depression" (depression that wants to hit full force, but I simply don't allow it to come over me... in my past I wasn't able to do this, but the more I learn, the better I'm able to control it and allow/disallow that negative energy to take my power or not). I've also had such anxiety, or worry about the future, to the extreme that I end up in a self-sabotage state of being.

I'm trying to not let things get to me, and to stay in the present, but my "fear of the unknown" is attempting to rear it's head stronger, lately.

I know, I know. Fear = no-no. I'm working on it

So my question is: Has anyone else been feeling these intense energies and emotions the past few days?

I receive messages that we're getting closer and closer to better times, yet when I look at the present moment, I seem to only see decline. Two messages this morning, one after the other, told me to "trust", and to use my inner KNOWING (faith) that even though I do not yet see better things, to step back, see the big picture, adhere to the KNOWING and trust that I will be cared for and okay, needs met, etc.

It's always comforting to talk with others who are experiencing the same issues, as we are all one anyway, so I'm never really alone. It just feels that way when you're right in the action, on the spot, you know?

Well anyway, thank you for reading. Let me know. I look so forward to talking with you guys and sharing experiences. I'm thankful and I feel humbly honored to be among this like-minded spiritual family.
Old 27-11-2020, 01:39 AM
Ascender

Yes crazy energies. For me, it started 2 days before Halloween. Fortunately, I've gotten pretty good at telling when it's the collective or it's me. Lately I've been mostly feeling the collective energies, there's a big purge going on. But me, I feel good. I do feel we are headed towards better times. However, there is a collective awakening going on, and awakenings take time.
Old 27-11-2020, 02:00 AM
Master
Fear? no I don't like fear that is why I don't do fear.
I am more in expectation that something I am waiting for, for years will comes about before the end of the moon cycle.
I hope my people on the other side come through this time.
Old 02-12-2020, 10:34 PM
Seeker

Hello there JaWarrior, I agree completely.

During my original awakening in 2012, I received a premonition of the eighth year becoming eternity. The number turned on its side will show. October 31st 2020 was the beginning of that eighth year. I have always applied this personally, majorly personally, though I am beginning to believe this may be applicable to more than me.

Before that special anniversary, I created an entire new super-hero outfit for myself, all in leather. Its that pink-Fusha color and black and has a Harley-quinn look about it. As I live near a Major Festival site, I was able to go to the fair very often. The halter type top has a heart on it, which caused a couple of people to call me the King of Hearts. The entire outfit has become my Armor in this day and age of wild and uncontrolled emotions of the masses.

I share this, because I am channeling a continuous flow of energy from source (Embewnu) as it passes through me, I utilize the ability of "Auh-os-ner", which is me passing that energy directly to people around me. This helps me remain a portal and not to use up my own energy. People were drawn to me, yea it was the outfit, though many expressed how they could feel the positive energy before they even caught sight of me.

These days and emotions are chaotic, which is creating nasty energies being tossed about. Though the energy of Love is always more powerful than the negative sort. For myself, I have come to the mind, that every time I go in public, I am engaged in energy warfare. The more love I spread is the weaker and less powerful the negative energies can cling to myself.

These bursts of emotion are energy in its rawest form. I use a technique known as "Wyn-dey-ney" to essentially filter the impurities out, so as to cleanse the energy. After that, I can decide how to use that raw energy for whatever I have become determined to do, always with Unconditional Love at the helm. If our Eternal Compass remains pointed in the correct direction, Our Energy can become appropriately weaved into our purposed reality.

I always get a little giggle when people say "God works in mysterious ways" because when you work with the Source enough, its not always so mysterious. Together, we can rise out of the turmoil.