Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Affirmations > Manifesting, Creating, & The Law of Attraction

Old 21-11-2015, 04:05 AM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nettles
Relative...subjective...based on hundreds of thousands of variables...unkowable...in constant flux. It's a great time to be alive.

Hey, been working on a theory, here's a piece of it what do you think?

In the Holy Science they talk about the equinox which is the suns position in relation to its orbit within the rest of the galaxy. They say that humans ability to comprehend well improve as we move closer to the center of the galaxy, not because of a passing of time but more like a connection to consciousness or energy (don’t really remember). The cycle is divided into yugas which are like seasons. Within our current yuga people are said to learn to comprehend the five electricity’s, the next yuga is magnetism, and the final (the golden age) is the complete comprehension of God.

I think that the universe is a hologram created by the diffusion of light. Light is made of intersecting magnetic waves and electrical waves. This piece of my theory so far is that the only substance in the causal plain is light, then it is somehow diffused in the austral plain to magnetism and electricity, then it is diffused somehow in the physical plain into magnetism, electricity, and mater (Einstein’s equation shows that energy converts into mater (electricity not yet fully understood but is said to be packets of free electrons and at this point I’m assuming that's what Einstein meant when he said energy). Light also exists in all of the plains, undiffused. I think that magnetism relates to law of attraction, that light might be related to thought if it is actually the only thing in the causal plain, and that electricity relates to our senses.
By the way - I know your path has been tried and so - It may seem like the way to go - Me, I'd rather be found - Trying something new - I gotta go find my own way - I gotta go make my own mistakes - Sorry for feeling, feeling the way I do
[b]
Old 21-11-2015, 04:24 AM
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dustin
In the Holy Science ...

I think that the universe is a hologram ....
The whole post is great!
I wish everyone would read The Holy Science, btw!

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 21-11-2015, 04:44 AM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
The whole post is great!
I wish everyone would read The Holy Science, btw!

Thank you.
By the way - I know your path has been tried and so - It may seem like the way to go - Me, I'd rather be found - Trying something new - I gotta go find my own way - I gotta go make my own mistakes - Sorry for feeling, feeling the way I do
[b]
Old 15-06-2021, 02:45 PM
Experiencer
ignore

this is an old tread and im not currently adding anything to it, just ignore is post, had to post it to get some old info off it
[b]
Old 21-06-2021, 11:50 AM
Master
Yeah the mountains and it's clearly undeniable fractaline structure, points very clearly at the evidence, that all is one and one is all.

And for sure, humans are the most clearly defined, highest frequency, example of this. As our consciousness is deeply focused into this infinite illusion of existence.

So in contrast to this environment, we seem really seperate from all of it, because we're so much more "Evolved" and "calibrated" and "fine tuned" and more "infinite".

But in the end, it's still all the same one thing, as all is one and one is all. And looking at our environment, it is clearly visible, that even our most evolved senses, is just an illusion, along with all the seemingly ever evolving dimensions. That is of all existence.

Look at this fractal example, as one thing, seeming to be infinite things, forever expanding and becoming more clearly well-defined. And then you will remember, how old you really are. When you look around you. And see how far you've come, without even having ever been anywhere else than here and now.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hRrBnI5L0u8
Old 21-06-2021, 12:01 PM
Master
So you could say your perspective is unique, and that your perspective could never become that of another. And that of another can never become yours. So in the ultimate sense, yes we are always alone.

As all is one and one is all. al one. alone. It's like an eternal and infinite unchanging law of existence. Along with the law of here and now.

And that everything comes to you by virtue of that which you are, which is your perspective. As you are forever nothing more or less than your perspective. Which is your infinitely unique point of view of everything that exists, as everything that exists.

As the whole is always contained in all of the sum of its parts. As all is one and one is all. Al one. Alone.

And your perspective is always changing and going to change. In the eternal and infinite here and now. Which is another law of existence. Everything changes, even change changes into the unchanging laws of existence.
Old 21-06-2021, 12:18 PM
Master
And so it is all infinite, meaning you will never be able to define it. And the only definition will always be that is all infinite and all one thing.

And whenever you try to define one thing it will always become more, infinite. But no matter how much it becomes forevermore infinite, you will always be able to know and remember that it really isn't all that so special. It will never be able to become more than what it all already is. Just one thing. So the infinity is just an illusion and also forever meaningless, and ever changing. Because it is infinite, you just experience the ever change. The ever illusion.

That is simply how existence experiences itself from all the different points of view that existence has of itself.

Standard version:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PD2XgQOyCCk