Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > General Beliefs

Old 06-02-2012, 10:24 PM
Deactivated Account

Divine Timing and .....

Do you believe in Divine Timing and things happen for a reason ?

Sometimes I do

Sometimes I don't

Just curious on your thoughts ~

Dream Angel xx

Expect Miracles !

Sometimes in the winds of change ~ we find our true direction
Old 06-02-2012, 10:39 PM
nightowl

Yes I do tend to believe that things happen for a reason though sometimes we are not privy or a witness as to why
Old 06-02-2012, 10:42 PM
Deactivated Account

niteowl, I would definitely agree with you on the part about " sometimes we are not privy or a witness as to why ".... this has had me puzzled on many occasions, the wondering why .

Expect Miracles !

Old 06-02-2012, 10:46 PM
nightowl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dream Angel
niteowl, I would definitely agree with you on the part about " sometimes we are not privy or a witness as to why ".... this has had me puzzled on many occasions, the wondering why .

I think that maybe it is because the outcome doesn't involve us just being part of the catalyst of the process is the reason...
Old 06-02-2012, 10:51 PM
Master

I believe our lives are the way they are for a reason, probably all kinds of reasons going back to our childhood and things that happened in past lives. I also believe we choose what we get in life, even though I don't fully understand it. I don't think there's a God that's a man in the sky that decides to visit some people or heal some people.. or decides you'll get that job or house that you want. I think we're responsible for whatever happens. The Divine is like a river to draw water from whenever we're ready.
Old 06-02-2012, 10:55 PM
Master
Hello,

I feel at times things happen for a reason, but may not be open at the time to see or understand the reason. Sometimes it takes time for things to come together.

Other times I fee things just happen and don't involve me on a personal level, but in becoming aware of them happening become more aware of what is happening.

To possibly become more aware of the world around me. Some things take time to play out, while other things seem to be repeating cycles. Perhaps until one has the courage to make the shift.

Some thoughts on this.

Peace to you
Old 06-02-2012, 11:05 PM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seawolf
I also believe we choose what we get in life, even though I don't fully understand it.

I have difficulties in the idea of us choosing what we get in life, this before we get here line of thought.

Expect Miracles !

Old 06-02-2012, 11:10 PM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moonglow
Other times I fee things just happen and don't involve me on a personal level, but in becoming aware of them happening become more aware of what is happening.

To possibly become more aware of the world around me. Some things take time to play out, while other things seem to be repeating cycles. Perhaps until one has the courage to make the shift.

hi Moonglow,

Interesting comment on the idea of "things seem to be repeating cycles." Now that you mention this... I have noticed this on a few occasions, maybe I need to be more aware. Thanks for the reminder.

blessings,
Dream Angel xx

Expect Miracles !

Old 06-02-2012, 11:18 PM
nightowl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dream Angel
I have difficulties in the idea of us choosing what we get in life, this before we get here line of thought.

yep me too...
Old 06-02-2012, 11:22 PM
Deactivated Account

good to hear I am not the only one niteowl, thanks

Expect Miracles !