Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 13-06-2021, 10:57 PM
Newbie ;)

Having bad dreams

Since this is a spiritual forum,I will like to share my experience sometimes ago.It happened I visited a pastor and he asked me to do fasting and prayers for 7 days but before I finished I already started seeing things whenever I sleep or even close my eyes a bit.They are not really dreams but later realized it to be astral travelling and also the place was an occult disguising as church.Since this started years back what I always see are evil things and travelling to bad places.They are always full of threats and sorrows in such astral travelling.Even though I never went back to him since I finished the prayer he asked me to do,yet I can't stop seeing those bad things in my sleep.I want to asked experienced people here what to do to disconnect myself from seeing this evil in my dream and totally cut loose from anything that got to do with this group.Also a lot of times ussually see women naked just always seducing me nothing good I ever saw since the whole thing started.Please share your thoughts on this.
Old 14-06-2021, 02:26 AM
Ascender
I tried praying about my nightmares but it didn't work ~ it seemed that the prayers were making them worse ~ at some point I began rolling my eyes at the thought of god and stopped praying ~ then the nightmares vanished ~ sometimes occasionally some spirit will enter my dreams that I don't want there and I rebuke them in the name of jesus christ ~ I am able to do that while sleeping ~ I am not a christian ~ but I used to be ~ I think that the christian god and the christian religion are the problem ~ and jesus was a victim of it
Old 14-06-2021, 10:38 AM
Newbie ;)
Knower

YOUR subconscious fears going up into the surface, shaping it selves with the most appropriate form

The only solution is to face them
Old 14-06-2021, 02:39 PM
Master
Welcome Jillsarkozi + Hologram8 you should consider researching energy vibrations 'vibes' and raising your personal vibes... when feeling in danger say in mind or voice I am love I am light - or you can recite in mind lovely'gorgeous'beautiful'light or make your own up to raise vibes.

Also to raise energy quality for better protection lose the fear in mind - eat less meat, more fruit/veg - avoid aggression and anything dark on TV, and get out in nature, high vibes transferable energy those trees, and a nice high vibes dog if you have one near or on your bed at night... Also when retiring in bed, think of 3 things that you're grateful for from now or the past, and soak those thought up - powerful energy in thoughts.

Faithful follower of Jesus Christ - doing God's work, and via the Holy Spirit... I won't hold your hand and walk with you, or be around on your journey if you fall, but I will shine a light - go this way...
Old 27-06-2021, 03:25 PM
Newbie ;)

I've tried many things actually erasing it totally from my mind the only problem is as soon as i sleep then I astral travel
Old 08-07-2021, 08:57 PM
Newbie ;)

Very very good all around answers. My answer would be that you are the problem. I have a very good friend who kept self sabotaging himself. The more you have bad experiences the less you need to think of them. You need to change yourself by believing/knowing/thinking that you can have a good experience in the dream world. Also random tidbit, in dream sleeping/idk much about the astral aspect in dreams. Although if you are dreaming and things are happening that you don't like, you can turn in a 360 degree circle with your eyes open, if you were dreaming it will teleport you somewhere else, hopefully a happy place. Inside dream place there are laws of physics, vastly different from earth physics as well as things you may imagine. This trick though has always worked for me, and people I have shared it with. May luck befall you.