Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Affirmations > Manifesting, Creating, & The Law of Attraction

Old 06-06-2021, 11:57 AM
Master

Failure at manifesting due to “technical/underlying error”

Hii all,

From when I was used manifesting, but constantly failing at manifesting actual wishes. While they came through as something else.

A lot I manifested was about relationships and how I wanted things to work (out) for me. The only thing I succesfully manifested was being good at money and having the ideal body weight always.

However coming to manifest relationships/friends, something went horribly wrong! They often had unexpected twists and rare toxicity. Also, they didn’t have the actual relationship with me I wanted but rather were my enemies.

I think this was some kind of internal failure. Like, I had my subconscious tuned in wrong. This wasn’t due to (dis)belief. But rather because of lack of fine tuning.

I’m not sure about this. But it truly was a harsh time. I did know how to manifest since a kid, but it rarely went well.

It was a really strange period. But thinking I can try again once I’m repaired.

Much kindness,

Cosmic Wonder
Old 06-06-2021, 12:24 PM
Lorelyen

It depends on how you manifest another person into your life, surely? It must be horribly complicated to visualise every aspect of an ideal person (if that's how you work - visualisation?) Presumably looks come into it, then a personality that suits you (have you got that one right? It may not be as easy as people think and this could be part of your mismatches); the carnal which would involve pheromones and hygiene habits and things, and their integrity.

It might be best to keep the visualisations simple - a pleasant person who smiles through their eyes; someone broad-minded? Loyal? Willing to be as honest as you're able to appreciate their honesty and so on. Then, as you meet people, expect nothing of them so they can be as close to themselves as early meetings allow. Take an interest in them, park your own ego and just enjoy some time together - or not! You'll soon find out if it's worth pursuing or better to be honest and move on.

It's why I'm often condemning of LoA and its doctrine of like-attracts-like regarding people. The last person I need is someone like me, except perhaps in a few basics: a political mismatch won't work; a religious zealot won't work; someone void of interest in the arts won't work; nor will a confronter, a controller or someone bad with money.

It'll take time but why not revise the details of what you wish to manifest? Look into the kind of personality that would endure with you - unlikely to be someone who agrees with your every word and demand. That would probably fall flat after a week! List the must-haves and some kind of measure of the differences you accept.
Then when you do meet someone don't deliberately look for details you sought. Try to keep expectations out and just go along with it until you feel all is good...or the opposite. Above all, be honest. Don't let your or the other's emotions run away with you!

Bests.
Old 06-06-2021, 12:31 PM
Master

Hii Lorelyen,

I have developed a separate part in my headspace for thought/emotion where they can be like 1000 different characteristics at once. Just all flowing through some of their own energy. So it’s really just fine tuning I think. Although I do think there often is a part of myself reflected yes. As I change, my manifestations change.

I don’t visualize. Even though I’d like to. Visualizing seems really powerful. However when in need of some relaxation, and not having relaxation, I found it really hard to get that part working. With my issues big parts get blocked out.

I try to just sum up everything I want and repeat it. In the past I had used symbols on paper or written out texts of what I wanted. I did so intuitively (I was very young and the internet on my phone was still quite young).

Much kindness,

Cosmic Wonder
Old 22-06-2021, 12:06 AM
Master
Yeah I guess we just go as we go. And learn along the way. No need to accelerate and eternal process. And relax into it. There will always be more. So it is ok if we want that to be less.

It's never gonna be the way that we expect it to be. But if we embrace that, then we have no expectation. And we learn what is most important and relevant to us. And that is of great benefit. Cause in the end, that is what we will always experience. Forever more, and more, and more... And you woulden't want it to be any other way.

As all is one and one is all.
Old 22-06-2021, 07:01 AM
Master

Hii Ewwerrin,

Thanks. Yeah it really is vague. Even though you don’t mention that directly.
Old 22-06-2021, 09:55 PM
Newbie ;)
Knower

Manifesting is a law of consciousness.

What we focus on every morning, noon, and night. Good, bad, or Indifferent it HAS to come to pass.

Normally, the trouble is distractions, confusions, beliefs and doubts that acts as resistances.

What we're doing here is REALLY GOOD for the whole universe.

Think about it, here we're, individuals that want to fulfill their desires and goals in life, without hurting anybody and, putting high positive energy into the whole universe meanwhile.

That's what is all about.

It takes a LOT of practice, fails and patience.

They key is when your intellect finally accepts it that it's real, that's how reality and consciousness work, it's good for everybody and you will share the joy and the knowledge with everybody.

Unconscious Competence. When it becomes automatic without any resistance in your being and logical minds