Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Auras & Chakras

Old 02-06-2021, 02:57 AM
Knower

Aura and strings?

I have always been able to feel energy and see it in some form or another. My siblings use to wonder how I could see in the dark so well, wasn't untill recently I starting to realize why.
It's been a long time since I allowed myself to truly see energy/light/chakra/aura etc etc.
During my previous and long endeavor I opened up my eyes again without the restraints. During this time I allowed my Intuition complete control again and directed it completely for myself. I kept my thoughts entertained in the process to keep them out of the way and to tame them some, I entered an observation mode on myself...kinda like a oobe but only half way, or from the shadow self. Mostly so I would make sure to keep a check on my sanity and to watch how and what I do from. The stuff that happened I have only just started to reflect on it and clearly.

To the point of this thread, I started to notice this sea green/blue-green light especially in the bathroom in certain angles and in certain spots of the apartment. If I stood still in the bathroom in the whole room would start to glow this blue-green color as if there was a light bulb turned on almost. At times I would see that looked like a string in the air moving like a wave, one day I was like ok that's enough so I put all my focus intensely on just one string. It took me a few tries to pierce thru this moving string. Once I did the entire bathroom lite up in the blue-green light, this was in the dark as well only light was seeping thru the edges of the door. When this happened it was as if that light bulb was completely screwed in tight.
I could see everything with complete clarity. I believe that this was my aura I was seeing, even when I was younger starting to focus on seeing my aura my whole body would be like a blue-green radiation glowing off of me as well as every other time I would so.

My question is does anyone know what or why these string like things was?
Old 02-06-2021, 01:55 PM
Master
INTERESTING THREAD!

At times, I can see in total darkness with my eyes open.

Also, I can at times see auras and have seen parts of my aura many times. I enjoy watching my breath ripple thru my aura.

I have also put on a black mask so as to not be able to see anything only to find myself seeing everything in the room. In that case, my 'body' had 'left' my body and was a few inches beyond where the mask was.

As for those strings........ you might be seeing aspects of the aura which most people never see.

A bluish green aura is a beautiful aura to see. The aura generally changes. When you looked at your aura and wondered what you were seeing when you saw the strings, did your aura start to turn to yellow?

⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.

Old 02-06-2021, 06:23 PM
Knower

Sorry, I meant this to be as an quote

My Aura for the most part has been consistency blue-green, I'm sure at times it may shift but seems to always go back to blue-green...kinda like the true self.
When I focused on the string it was instantaneous almost, there was this peculiar intense feeling that came about it felt calmingly beautiful and the string it did something but I can't qrecall exactly what it all happened in split second.

I have done similar to the eyes closed. I didn't realize it until one day i was laying down and the light in the room was way to bright but I didn't feel like getting up to turn it off. Finally I decided to get up but I opened my eyes in the process of getting up. I saw the room and everything just as if my eyes were open and done this several times before.

My chakra's around my face/head is kinda indigo and violet kinda like a ultraviolet color. I found the color of violet during that time while trying to figure out why I seeing what I was seeing. I didn't figure out at the time why I was seeing this purplish color but I was able to pinpoint the exact frequency of purple. I am just starting to pinpoint the exact frequency of blue I would see. TBH , I almost started to cross the line of mental stability because I did kinda like what you mentioned about few inches past your head but I call what I was doing during that time was half way into OOBE observing myself from outside bof myself while allowing myself to be unleashed so to say. If my thoughts went to paranoid place I allowed it to without the attachment of being paranoid. Does that make since
An example that violet color I would see at times also often had a certain shape to it. In the process of allowing my mind to try to understand and stay out of the way at the same time. I even went to the idea after coming across the color of purple that it was some kind of camera like a infrared heat vision camera. Under the idea of "if you eliminate all possibilities the only thing left is the probable solution" something like that.

I can go on and on going over my experience and what I found and saw during that time. And I will be going over in several threads during my stay here...so I hope I don't start information overload in the meantime and disrupt the flow here :)

I also never really discussed these topics of energy and spirituality before. Eventhough my earliest memories and most of my life is based on these topics.
Old 02-06-2021, 06:46 PM
Master
With your eyes open, try rocking side to side. That will give you depth perception. From this you should be able to ascertain if the 'strings' are within your aura.

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.

Old 03-06-2021, 03:28 AM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigJohn
With your eyes open, try rocking side to side. That will give you depth perception. From this you should be able to ascertain if the 'strings' are within your aura.
While the aura was in full bloom I didn't see any other energy form. While I was seeing strings I was able to move and such the strings stayed where they was. When I semi see my aura I mostly at least initially will start to see it coming from my face. If I focus on the aura radiance it will disappear get dark again and move with me. If I look at myself I can see cheeks and face bright blue-green.

For now I don
Old 03-06-2021, 03:51 AM
Knower

I don't know why yet but evertime I post I have to relog in and several times today I had to rewrite and wind up not writing it. I was copying what I wrote in case something happened, I guess I'll have to make sure to do it every time. It's difficult for me to write my thoughts and try to keep it coherent, rewriting to much is exhausting.

I was basically going to say that I am trying not to go to deep into looking just yet I am trying to balace my sight, which has always been the most difficult thing for me to do.
Old 03-06-2021, 04:54 AM
Master
I am still here.

Just reading what you have written. Hopefully, I will be able to contribute.

Old 03-06-2021, 05:06 PM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigJohn
I am still here.

Just reading what you have written. Hopefully, I will be able to contribute.
You are a lot of help BigJohn, thank you for what you have already contributed and may contribute later.

TBH, I don't really think that the string was part of the aura. Since I was able two see both at same time on some degree. I figured for those who are able to see Auras and or is knowledgeable of auras and chakras would be a good starting point

I can see many different areas when it comes to "sight". To me I learned our eyes is like camera lens, we just have to learn to focus our eyes just like software does for cameras with iso, zoom, etc etc. Out brains has instincts to focus and recognize the basic fundamentals of (sun) light reflecting of objects and recognizing said objects. When we focus in aura's, chakras, or any different light besides sunlight. We are having to teach our minds to and override our basic instinct's that the majority of people have learned/ing since the day they was born.
I don't really have that raw instincts of the mind to eye recognition that is in the normal way. I have to make myself do so vise-versa, I still to this day won't allow myself to really look at myself in the mirror ever since I put a big restrictions on what I will allow myself to see. Due to how I know I instinctively see, I don't want to accidentally see something I don't want to see until I am ready....which is where I am now beginning to ready myself.
Old 07-06-2021, 03:02 PM
Knower

I believe I have finally realized what this "string" looking thing was. I knew it wasn't just imagery projection and I had my doubts that is was a frequency of man made, and it wasn't a normal vision if it was a vison of some sorts. A vison no less though.

I know this isn't the section for this but since this is where I started my bread crumbs of this "string" please bare with me as I continue to put the pieces together.
My difficulty has always been when a vision or any other form of spiritually is directed towards me, when it comes from or to me. I am always directing my gifts towards others this is my natural state of my gifts. And during that period of time where the "strings" came about. Before I completely started that path I came to an realization to turn myself upon myself, my gifts, knowledge, perception, everything I have learned and became along my jouney. To turn that mirror that mirror upon myself, spiritually split myself in two.
So that I can put myself back intune with being two in one instead of one in two.
So much I want to write at the moment but with respect to this forum and section of this forum. Let me get to the string
The "string" was the spiritual endowment of my Kundalini, a more deeper concept it is where it was placed years ago-always with me but yet not with me - following instead of guiding....

This revelation this morning also shine's some light upon another thread I started yesterday about someone I have meet recently.
Old 08-06-2021, 09:18 AM
Seeker

I'll ask a possibly weird question, but are you sure you really see an aura? Maybe this is just an optical illusion based on your belief in paranormal forces? I ask this because so many people make mistakes, believe in what they do not have. And when a person has confidence in something, his perception throws him different images.