Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Affirmations > Manifesting, Creating, & The Law of Attraction

Old 26-05-2021, 01:45 AM
Pathfinder
Abraham: 30 days of feeling wonderful is all you need to manifest your biggest dreams

This is one of my favorite clips from Abe's recordings (source is the Abraham 101: The Basic Teachings of Abraham DVD).

Highlights:

You're in a stream of well being that naturally carries you to a better feeling place as long as you're not paddling against the current by pushing against what you don't want.

You don't need to work at feeling good to get into a good feeling place - you just need to stop pushing against (resisting) the things that feel bad. When you stop resisting, the stream carries you effortlessly into a better feeling place.

In any moment you only have 2 choices - to feel worse about a subject or better.

A week or two of deliberately turning downstream (releasing resistance when you feel it) is all you need to start feeling wonderful.

30 days of feeling wonderful is all you need to manifest the biggest dreams you've ever had.
Old 26-05-2021, 02:04 AM
Pathfinder
There are many processes you can use in the moment to release resistance. Here's one that's really simple - the 3 Sedona Method questions (paraphrased).

First identify the feeling you want to release. It can be helpful to think of a number from 1 to 10 that reflects the feeling's intensity so you can compare it to how you feel afterwards.

Q1: Is it possible for me to let this feeling go?
It doesn't matter if you answer "yes" or "no". Usually, when I'm feeling a strong emotion, I'll answer "no" even though I intellectually know that I won't always feel this way, and thus it is possible to release it.

Q2: Am I willing to let this feeling go?
This is asking if you want to release the feeling or hold on to it a while. Again, it doesn't matter if you answer "yes" or no". For me, my answer has always been "yes" because the whole reason I'm doing the process in the first place is to let the feeling go. There may be some situations that people might not want to hold on to the feeling, though - for example, anger or resentment when they believe their feeling is justified.

Q3: When?
This is an invitation to let the feeling go now. I usually find myself spontaneously taking a deep breath, relaxing, and the negative feeling diminishing.

The whole process can be done in about 20 seconds. You might not fully release a strong feeling in one go (though it could happen) but you should notice an improvement (do another number estimate from 1 to 10 again to compare it with how you felt before). For strong negative feelings, you can do this process repeatedly until it's gone.

I've used this process to go from feeling absolutely awful to peaceful in about 7 minutes, just repeating the process, feeling slightly better each time.

I also once got into the habit of using it very frequently throughout the day - every time I felt even a glimmer of negativity and, as Abe said, I started feeling blissful in about 2 weeks. This is without trying to think/focus positively or using other processes to raise my vibration - just by releasing negative emotions as they came up.

I didn't sustain those blissful feelings for 30 days, so can't speak for the results, but do know that just releasing resistance is enough to get to a better feeling place.
Old 14-09-2022, 09:42 AM
Ascender

Yes, it can be as easy or as hard as that. What I find is that if you are feeling bad, then feeling wonderful can seem like a very big gap to bridge, but you don’t have to bridge it in one go. An effective thing is to FEEL BETTER each day.

Feel better today than you did yesterday. Then when you get to tomorrow, feel better then than you did today. By the end of the month you will have 30 increments of feeling better, and that will be enough to start letting your desires in.

What you will find is a noticeable gap between where you were and where you are now, and you won’t want to go back to feeling bad. You will feel inclined to maintain that better-feeling vibration, and then it becomes a virtuous cycle.
Old 14-10-2022, 04:24 PM
Smile, feel that what you need or want is simply 'on it's way'!
That is how the 'bigger' things have come to me...happy, happy, happy...
knowing they're a'comin'!

That's how my mortgage was paid off ...took longer than 30 days happily knowing it would be ...then bingo
$100,000 gift to pay it off happened. And I was not surprised at all.

(Btw, friends may think you're nuts smiling all the time.)

That happened after a Healing was done on me at a Charismatic Church...
for 5 days 'nothing happened'..I continued to limp, (my hip ball and socket joint was like 2 pieces of sandpaper rubbing I was told).
I smiled constantly because I KNEW I was healed....then, Shazam!, one morning
it was healed ---12 yrs ago...just took awhile with NO doubt what-so-ever...a huge key that many do not realize.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 15-10-2022, 08:57 PM
Madamedude

30 days huh.. having been reading some posts of Sir Neil on here, I'd say I'm close but not there yet, although close to my dream job (only a starting point).
I do feel the gap tho, so hard it seems it was another lifetime.
Old 24-10-2022, 10:04 AM
Ascender

[quote=Miss Hepburn]Smile, feel that what you need or want is simply 'on it's way'!
That is how the 'bigger' things have come to me...happy, happy, happy...
knowing they're a'comin'!

I have always had a bit of a reservation about this, even though a lot of LOA books talk about it.
They talk about this ‘feeling that your desire is ON ITS WAY.’
Wouldn’t that just create a situation where it’s ‘on its way’ rather than actually being here and manifesting?
Old 06-01-2024, 08:33 PM
Ascender

When you are feeling better, you then attract things and events which also feel better, and which in turn compound the feeling of feeling better.
So feeling good is also a virtuous cycle.