Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Affirmations > Manifesting, Creating, & The Law of Attraction

Old 27-05-2021, 07:28 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ewwerrin
So, how do I know what I am suppose to think about? Because every thought I can think, will just come from the vibration of not happy, so there is no way to think happy and thus get happy?

Or would you suggest changing the channel so often untill I become confused. Or diffuse my focus so much that I don't feel any emotion, which I can also do. But then from the tipping point of neutrality. The moment I activate a thought, any thought, it becomes negative or boring.

And if this keeps up im gonna start becoming afraid of positive emotion or positive energy. And I know that makes no sense. And I'm honestly not doing this on purpose. I know IT IS SUPPOSE TO FEEL GOOD TO FEEL GOOD. So there must be something that I am missing here.

You may find it helpful to read The Sedona Method by Hale Dwoskin.

Letting go of what you are wanting to change in the NOW is the key to achieving serenity when you've been finding it difficult to let go of specific feelings or beliefs, or when you have any indecision about releasing. ... If you are stuck, let go of wanting to change the stuckness.

Much good advice in this book, and very practical.

Peace
Old 30-05-2021, 11:57 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by flow.alignment
Thoughts can be both...

...light, etc.).
Omg thanks so much for the clarifying response. I really appreciate it.

TLDR: I used to experience most joys followed by despairs and most despairs followed by joys, which violate this "vibrational range" that most abers agree upon, exists. And the desire to align with steady eternal improvement, has me manifesting instant inevitable duality experiences. No person has ever asked this to abraham and I have been asking about this forever, and searching for hotseaters who asked it, even in the days the archive was there, and bought so many transcripts and workshops, and can't find anything regarding this.

Have been trying to figure this out for a long time. Finally found someone who provides clarity for me.

So, everything you say, I can confirm with my own personal experience. However, I am stuck at the center point, between boredom and contentment, being the tipping of the scale, and a state of wonder. And as I move into the positive direction, every positive vibrational improvement expands also the negative corrolating "unwanted" end of that stick.

Contentment that I have a roof over my head and a home, instantly activates resistance of worry that not having a home brings. And this happens with everything, every subject, every thought, purposefully thought or not. Every awareness. Every vibration and energy. It feels like an infinite meaningless duality, from which there is no escape, except by moving ignorantly towards the positive/negative, denying that the opposite end will always inevitably manifest by doing that, sacrificial approach. Allowing joy to manifest despair. Or allowing despair to manifest joy. Like a pendulum. Move it one way and it WILL go the other way. Unless I don't want that duality, then no matter what movement I make, the opposite also instantly is allowed by me to reveal itself. Which causes me to stay stuck in neutrality indefinitely.

Hope someone can help me understand this. I'm afraid that I'm the only person who knows this or is experiencing this or has even reached this experience at all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamthat
You may find it helpful to read The Sedona Method by Hale Dwoskin.

Letting go of what you are wanting to change in the NOW is the key to achieving serenity when you've been finding it difficult to let go of specific feelings or beliefs, or when you have any indecision about releasing. ... If you are stuck, let go of wanting to change the stuckness.

Much good advice in this book, and very practical.

Peace
Yes, thanks. Here again, this duality keeps returning. I can only let go of being stuck, if I want to reach joy while surrendering to the despair that will eventually come out of that. But as long as my desire to surpass this duality remains, it is impossible for me to let of being stuck in neutrality, between boredom and contentment. Or a state of "wonder." Because my soul has "BECOME" the desire to surpass this duality and this I become conscious or aware of both ends of the stick on every single vibration that is activated or experienced within my awareness. Including the duality regarding letting go and being stuck.

I hope someone can help me leave this duality behind, as I have been here for more than 10 years. No person has ever asked this to abraham and I have been asking about this forever, and searching for hotseaters who asked it, even in the days the archive was there, and bought so many transcripts and workshops, and can't find anything regarding this issue.

One person was told by abraham, regarding this issue "you want to embrace everything about this life experience." And that was their answer to all duality questions. That we have to embrace it. That it is normal, if you wanna enjoy life, you should also suffer it, and if you wanna suffer life you should also enjoy it. That the energy balance is unavoidable by law. But our experience of it always changes. And we get to decide how we wanna "dance" in all of that. Experience the illusion in infinite different ways. I want to escape it, and yes, that means accepting where I am. But it keeps me in neutrality. And after 10 years this still hasn't changed. They also say that nothing is more worthwhile talking about, but no one has ever asked them about it.
Old 30-05-2021, 12:33 PM
Ascender
Quote:
if you get what you what think about, and you cannot think happy thoughts if you are sad, then how can you think happy thoughts to manifest happiness aka unconditional alignment?
It's a vicious or virtuous circle. So you have first to work you way out by exercising, breathing, meditating, eating good food etc.

When I'm sad, I go for a walk.
Old 30-05-2021, 05:34 PM
Pathfinder
Quote:
Omg thanks so much for the clarifying response. I really appreciate it.
Glad it was helpful!

Quote:
TLDR: I used to experience most joys followed by despairs and most despairs followed by joys, which violate this "vibrational range" that most abers agree upon, exists.
The way Abe explains this is:
How you feel has 2 components to it - desire and resistance to that desire.

When your desire is really high and your resistance is also really high, that results in a strong negative emotion, like despair.

When your desire is really high and you have no resistance, it results in a powerful positive emotion, like joy.

From that understanding, you can get a sense of how the emotions in the middle can result.

Little or no desire and little resistance can land you around the center of the Emotional Guidance Scale - somewhere around boredom and contentment.

This explains how it's vibrationally possible to swing from one extreme to another, from despair to joy and vice-versa. If you're feeling despair and you're able to release all of your resistance, you'll swing to joy. Or if you're feeling joy and quickly build up a lot of resistance, you'll swing to despair/depression/etc.

Abe calls these quantum leaps (they mention it at the start of this clip). They aren't very common, but are possible.

You've talked about frequently alternating between extremes in the past. If you're used to a feeling, it's much easier to return to it. So if you were very familiar with both, that might explain how you were able to jump from one extreme to the other.

Quote:
And the desire to align with steady eternal improvement, has me manifesting instant inevitable duality experiences. No person has ever asked this to abraham and I have been asking about this forever, and searching for hotseaters who asked it, even in the days the archive was there, and bought so many transcripts and workshops, and can't find anything regarding this.

Have been trying to figure this out for a long time. Finally found someone who provides clarity for me.

So, everything you say, I can confirm with my own personal experience. However, I am stuck at the center point, between boredom and contentment, being the tipping of the scale, and a state of wonder. And as I move into the positive direction, every positive vibrational improvement expands also the negative corrolating "unwanted" end of that stick.

Contentment that I have a roof over my head and a home, instantly activates resistance of worry that not having a home brings.
You've talked about duality as if the wanted and unwanted are inextricably linked. As if you can't help manifesting the negative along with a positive.

Let's break this down and try to figure out what's happening here.

When you're around the middle of the emotional guidance scale (boredom or contentment) in terms of feeling (rather than number, where the middle would be feeling overwhelmed or disappointed) that implies you have very little desire about things flowing.

If you had stronger desire, you might be living in a state of worry (with resistance) or positive expectation (what seems to be an equivalent amount of desire without resistance).

You've mentioned "end of that stick" so you know about what Abe calls "vibrational sticks" - every subject is really 2 subjects, what's wanted on one end of the stick and unwanted on the opposite end. I think this is and what Abe calls "contrast" are the closest things to duality in their framework.

With every subject you have a vibrational habit (in mental terms, a belief ) - you have a place on that stick that is where your vibrational set point is.

You are only attracting in the moment based on how you feel in the moment.

You might have a negative belief about something, but if you aren't thinking about it or vibrating in alignment with it, then it isn't a creative/attracting influence in your life. This is why it's possible to attract things you don't specially believe you can have. If you hold yourself in a good feeling state while avoiding thinking of the topic you have a negative belief about for long enough, you can attract the thing you want. In the time you're in a good feeling state and are not thinking of the belief, that belief is dormant.

As an example, let's say someone is single, we're looking at the vibrational stick about the presence of a partner, and their set-point on that stick is a feeling of discouragement about it. Discouragement reflects a fair amount of both desire and resistance.

When they think of the subject of having a partner in their lives, they pick up that stick and feel the emotion relating to where their set point is - they feel discouraged.

This is uncomfortable, so what many people do is they release the desire to reduce the intensity of the emotion.

If they watch a movie that reignites the desire - they start thinking of how nice it would be to meet someone, then they'll feel a flareup of negative emotion because they've increased their desire but still have a fair amount of resistance (could be a belief that they don't deserve love or that someone with their interests is difficult to find, etc.) about the topic.

So they think of finding a partner again, feel the pain of it from the increased desire, and then respond by releasing the desire again which alleviates the discomfort of not having what they want.

It's like you have control over a dam that lets water into a channel that has boulders in it. If you open the floodgates and water pours through, the boulders create a lot of resistance. If you reduce flow of water down to a gentle stream, the boulders don't cause much turbulence but they're still present.

This is one possible explanation for what you're experiencing:

Your feeling of boredom could be the result of releasing your desires on many subjects that you still have some resistance around. This resistance is not experienced strongly because you don't have much desire regarding them.

When you think of a topic (pick up the stick) and reach for a good feeling thought, you feel the dissonance of where you're focusing and where your set point is on the topic (Edit: And as you vibrate at that set point, you might also attract a thought in vibrational alignment with it - the result being, you think of a positive thought and a negative one comes up right after). Or if you increase your desire on the topic, you start feeling worse.

A solution would be to change your beliefs or habits of thought/focus (remove the boulders) and then get excited about the topic again (open the floodgates).

If you've really released all resistance regarding a topic (no longer have any negative beliefs or habits of focus about it) and you let your desire for it soar then your dominant feeling about it would be joyful expectation - you would not swing in the opposite direction.

If you're feeling joyful expectation thoughts about the possibility of it not happening would not enter your mind.

Alternately, you could work on raising your vibration while keeping your mind off of topics that feel negative. Sometimes there are topics that are so big, that they're very difficult to ignore. If you aren't able to keep from thinking about it, then you'll need to work on changing your beliefs/vibration about it.

Does this help or is there anything I've misunderstood about what you're experiencing?

Last edited by flow.alignment : 30-05-2021 at 08:48 PM.
Old 30-05-2021, 06:02 PM
I'm really glad you came here, flow.alignment. :)

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 30-05-2021, 06:46 PM
Pathfinder
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
I'm really glad you came here, flow.alignment. :)
Aww, thanks!
Old 04-06-2021, 06:00 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by flow.alignment
Glad it was helpful!

The way Abe explains this is:
How you feel has 2 components to it - desire and resistance to that desire.

When your desire is really high and your resistance is also really high, that results in a strong negative emotion, like despair.

When your desire is really high and you have no resistance, it results in a powerful positive emotion, like joy.

From that understanding, you can get a sense of how the emotions in the middle can result.

Little or no desire and little resistance can land you around the center of the Emotional Guidance Scale - somewhere around boredom and contentment.

This explains how it's vibrationally possible to swing from one extreme to another, from despair to joy and vice-versa. If you're feeling despair and you're able to release all of your resistance, you'll swing to joy. Or if you're feeling joy and quickly build up a lot of resistance, you'll swing to despair/depression/etc.

Abe calls these quantum leaps (they mention it at the start of this clip). They aren't very common, but are possible.

You've talked about frequently alternating between extremes in the past. If you're used to a feeling, it's much easier to return to it. So if you were very familiar with both, that might explain how you were able to jump from one extreme to the other.

You've talked about duality as if the wanted and unwanted are inextricably linked. As if you can't help manifesting the negative along with a positive.

Let's break this down and try to figure out what's happening here.

When you're around the middle of the emotional guidance scale (boredom or contentment) in terms of feeling (rather than number, where the middle would be feeling overwhelmed or disappointed) that implies you have very little desire about things flowing.

If you had stronger desire, you might be living in a state of worry (with resistance) or positive expectation (what seems to be an equivalent amount of desire without resistance).

You've mentioned "end of that stick" so you know about what Abe calls "vibrational sticks" - every subject is really 2 subjects, what's wanted on one end of the stick and unwanted on the opposite end. I think this is and what Abe calls "contrast" are the closest things to duality in their framework.

With every subject you have a vibrational habit (in mental terms, a belief ) - you have a place on that stick that is where your vibrational set point is.

You are only attracting in the moment based on how you feel in the moment.

You might have a negative belief about something, but if you aren't thinking about it or vibrating in alignment with it, then it isn't a creative/attracting influence in your life. This is why it's possible to attract things you don't specially believe you can have. If you hold yourself in a good feeling state while avoiding thinking of the topic you have a negative belief about for long enough, you can attract the thing you want. In the time you're in a good feeling state and are not thinking of the belief, that belief is dormant.

As an example, let's say someone is single, we're looking at the vibrational stick about the presence of a partner, and their set-point on that stick is a feeling of discouragement about it. Discouragement reflects a fair amount of both desire and resistance.

When they think of the subject of having a partner in their lives, they pick up that stick and feel the emotion relating to where their set point is - they feel discouraged.

This is uncomfortable, so what many people do is they release the desire to reduce the intensity of the emotion.

If they watch a movie that reignites the desire - they start thinking of how nice it would be to meet someone, then they'll feel a flareup of negative emotion because they've increased their desire but still have a fair amount of resistance (could be a belief that they don't deserve love or that someone with their interests is difficult to find, etc.) about the topic.

So they think of finding a partner again, feel the pain of it from the increased desire, and then respond by releasing the desire again which alleviates the discomfort of not having what they want.

It's like you have control over a dam that lets water into a channel that has boulders in it. If you open the floodgates and water pours through, the boulders create a lot of resistance. If you reduce flow of water down to a gentle stream, the boulders don't cause much turbulence but they're still present.

This is one possible explanation for what you're experiencing:

Your feeling of boredom could be the result of releasing your desires on many subjects that you still have some resistance around. This resistance is not experienced strongly because you don't have much desire regarding them.

When you think of a topic (pick up the stick) and reach for a good feeling thought, you feel the dissonance of where you're focusing and where your set point is on the topic (Edit: And as you vibrate at that set point, you might also attract a thought in vibrational alignment with it - the result being, you think of a positive thought and a negative one comes up right after). Or if you increase your desire on the topic, you start feeling worse.

A solution would be to change your beliefs or habits of thought/focus (remove the boulders) and then get excited about the topic again (open the floodgates).

If you've really released all resistance regarding a topic (no longer have any negative beliefs or habits of focus about it) and you let your desire for it soar then your dominant feeling about it would be joyful expectation - you would not swing in the opposite direction.

If you're feeling joyful expectation thoughts about the possibility of it not happening would not enter your mind.

Alternately, you could work on raising your vibration while keeping your mind off of topics that feel negative. Sometimes there are topics that are so big, that they're very difficult to ignore. If you aren't able to keep from thinking about it, then you'll need to work on changing your beliefs/vibration about it.

Does this help or is there anything I've misunderstood about what you're experiencing?
I really appreciate this, and thanks again. And I agree with all of it.

But as abraham says, just reach for unconditional joy. And that is what I am doing. So I desire to feel unconditional joy. But it's not here. So I imagine it, and I go focus on God Source Energy flowing freely through me, and imagine it, for days, relentlessly. And meditate, to allow and allow and allow. But it doesn't change anything. I will always feel neutral. In between contentment and boredom. So NO EMOTION. And Sure there are fluctuations, where I feel like a gentle breeze of positive emotion, from time to time, that lasts less than a second, like energetic movements, and equally I feel negative emotions, move through me, very gently and fluctuatingly. But the set point is neutrality. No emotion. No matter how much I focus on good feelings. The feelings always turn into a fading sensation of positive emotion, or a positive emotion that I allow to expand, only to reveal in that expansion that it has equal amount of negative emotions within the very positive emotion.

So let's say that there is resistance. "God Source Energy, is temporary and omni half present." That is my experience, but I don't believe that that is my believe. My believe is that God Source Energy is fully omni present. So I focus on the bliss and joy of it. And again, at best I manifest a cool breeze pleasant positive emotion. That is very fluctuating and temporary. It's like there are billions of positive sensations a second and also billions of negative sensations. They may not happen simultaneously, but they co-exist. No matter how much I focus on the positive. And I can go focusing for days. It doesn't change anything. I will just believe relentlessly that everything is good and positive. And I am feeling good. But it doesn't change the actual emotional indicator. That is just indicating all the vibrations that are constantly moving through me, as me, and it feels like infinite vibrational fluctuational feelings and emotions that are very condensed and together and fast moving and fast changing. Like, new emotions, every single time, but they all feel in general overall, neutral. They fluctuate around neutrality.

So yes. I feel good sometimes, for no reason. But it lasts literally less than a second. And I always try to snapshot it, and emphasise it, and really focus on it. But it doesn't expand. It will just remain a snapshot in my awareness. And I focus intensely and concentratedly on it, untill it becomes my whole experience, and then when I come out of that focus. Nothing has changed. Overall, even the pleasant sensations, when expanded upon, in my physical manifestational experience, still have absolutely EQUAL positive and negative emotional movements and experiences and sensations in them.
Old 04-06-2021, 06:47 PM
Master
So again, abraham says: This is about alignment. Momentum. Laws of the universe.

So I need to find alignment in thought, with the positive vibration that is in alignment with Source, which has all that momentum. I need to be aware of something positive. And expand upon it. I understand that and that is what I am always intending to do.

But how can I become aware of something positive, if I cannot even find it?!
They don't tell us how to find it. They say when you wake up early in the morning and meditate before and maybe even after waking up. And reach for that positive vibration and awareness and thought. But I Cannot find it anywhere. No matter how many times I Do this. I am not talking about conditions. I am going waaaay into my unconditional inner reality. I cannot even find it there. Every single thing I imagine feels like nothing. Every sensation I have, when I Wake up, without thought, feels like pure neutral. No emotion.
Old 21-06-2021, 01:09 PM
Experiencer
When I realize there are bad thoughts I start to pray. I'm not a religious person or something, but there is a prayer I like and it somehow calms me down.

You can only think one single thought at a time, that's important to keep in mind.

-

E. A. Poe​

Old 21-06-2021, 01:13 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Every single thing I imagine feels like nothing. Every sensation I have, when I Wake up, without thought, feels like pure neutral. No emotion.
Did you ever talk to a doctor about this?
You know, maybe thats a condition that is part of your neurlogical system.

When tehe is realy nothing that makes you (just a little) happy in any way, please go see a doctor.

-

E. A. Poe​