Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Past Lives & Reincarnation

Old 21-05-2021, 05:07 PM
Pathfinder
If you can move into a higher state (could be love, inner peace, or other states) in meditation (or through other means), you can also assist people remotely on an energy level by simply holding them (or groups of people) in your awareness.

Be aware of your own state as you do this, though - if you notice your vibration dropping (you start feeling less good), then release the person/group from your awareness and work on raising your own state before reaching out to them again.

The state of consciousness/being that you are experiencing is what you'll be broadcasting. If you are trying to broadcast love but start feeling a bit sad because you started thinking of the awful things your person/group is going through, then you'll be broadcasting love with a bit of sadness mixed in instead of just love.

When you think of a person or group in need, you don't need to think deeply about their specific situation (which might bring you down) to be a source of light to them. You just need to find them as energy (think of them in a very general way).

For example, you can just think of a person by name (John) or relationship ("John's friend who is depressed") or a group in general terms. Again, don't get so specific that it brings your state down - just identify the group mentally and hold them in your awareness. You might try "children who have recently lost their parents" but that could be so specific that it starts bringing you down, so instead you could become more general and focus on "children who are sad and afraid".

Once you've identified the person/group, you don't need to keep mentally repeating their name or description. After you identify a person/group mentally, you've found them as energy - it's like you've reached out on a feeling/energy level and connected with them. After that, you just need to maintain your higher state while holding them as energy in your awareness (maintaining that feeling connection).

For example, think of a person you know and notice that you can easily hold them in your awareness without effort or a strong focus. It's that felt-sense connection you're after.

There are highly evolved beings who constantly broadcast love, joy, and other high states of consciousness to those in need. When you broadcast higher states like I've described, you are joining them and adding to the reservoir of spiritual energy available.

Last edited by flow.alignment : 22-05-2021 at 02:56 AM. Reason: Corrected minor errors (changed a word, added a word)
Old 22-05-2021, 02:12 AM
flow.alignment,

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 24-05-2021, 10:49 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
What I believe is what I have read in many places...
there are jobs there...you have a choice what suits you.
Since you are interested in these things...may I point to (free online) Anthony Borgia's, 'Life in the Unseen World''
Anything by Chico Xavier...esp the movie made - "The Astral City: A Spiritual Journey''.
Both mediums with connections to the Other Side.

I read Nosso Lar by Francisco Cândido Xavier and was somewhat disappointed by it. I could only assume that if this book was accurate then this particular astral city was quite close to the Earth plane, as it discussed the need to work to earn credits to obtain things, and also people apparently needed to eat to sustain themselves. It also seemed a very bureaucratic place.

Life in the World Unseen by Anthony Borgia was more interesting. Robert Hugh Benson was ordained in the Church of England and then converted to Catholicism, writing numerous books. After he died in 1914 he contacted his friend Anthony Borgia with information about his new astral environment. He deeply regretted some of the things he had written in his books on Earth, and he wanted to correct the record. He frequently comments on how different the afterlife was to his expectations, and he bemoans the fact that the Church he was part of had misled so many people. As has been said, there was no mention of reincarnation - perhaps this was a step too far for his belief system

One book I did find interesting was Eyes of an Angel by Paul Elder. He had a couple of NDEs and then various OBEs where he met up with his spirit guides who were old friends from previous incarnations and part of his soul group.

Peace
Old 25-05-2021, 12:27 AM
iamthat, I don't run across many that have read these books!
Yes, Xavier's book, Eng. 'Our Home', seems to be about just one particular 'level'.
But mentions other levels... those, there, seem are not ready for.

Also, seemed Father Benson was a bit of a....um,...not too advanced kind of fella.
Nice guy that went to a 'nice guy place'...there, he would have had no reason to have touched upon
any 'process' of coming back here.
Almost as if both were reporting on the basics. Imo.

Tho, both have great detail! Very worth it.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 25-05-2021, 07:47 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
iamthat, I don't run across many that have read these books!
Yes, Xavier's book, Eng. 'Our Home', seems to be about just one particular 'level'.
But mentions other levels... those, there, seem are not ready for.

Also, seemed Father Benson was a bit of a....um,...not too advanced kind of fella.
Nice guy that went to a 'nice guy place'...there, he would have had no reason to have touched upon
any 'process' of coming back here.
Almost as if both were reporting on the basics. Imo.

Tho, both have great detail! Very worth it.

Indeed, both books have much of interest. As you say, Nosso Lar/Our Home does mention other levels where people are free from the requirements of that particular level. From what I recall, the narrator enters Nosso Lar after eight Earth years of astral confusion following his physical death. (I may be confusing it with another of Chico Xavier's books And Life Goes On which I read at the same time - it was a while ago). The point is that the narrator seemed to be very much a learner when it came to life in the astral.

Which raises the question, if we have all had numerous incarnations then why is the transition to the astral plane such a learning curve for so many? OK, for the personality who has just died it may all seem to be new and contrary to their expectations. But at what point do we automatically recognise the astral realms and know the laws of the astral plane, and maybe think "Hey, here I am again!"

One author of these types of books who is fun is Gordon Phinn He wrote Eternal Life and How to Enjoy It and More Adventures in Eternity. Once you get used to his style he does a good job of conveying the many varieties of astral experiences for the newly-deceased.

Peace
Old 25-05-2021, 09:36 PM
Deactivated Account
"Which raises the question, if we have all had numerous incarnations then why is the transition to the astral plane such a learning curve for so many? OK, for the personality who has just died it may all seem to be new and contrary to their expectations. But at what point do we automatically recognise the astral realms and know the laws of the astral plane, and maybe think "Hey, here I am again!""

Such questions can be asked - and are asked - again and again without it resulting in an adequate set of answers.

It shows, perhaps, that there will remain aspects of life in the beyond that remain unknown and theories are all we have to try to explain them. I used to find that situation challenging and even frustrating. Now I've accepted we ain't gonna find out much more than we currently know until we each pass over and learn about - or are re-acquainted with - actual details. And even then we may not understand everything!
Old 29-05-2021, 10:36 AM
Administrator
That is a good answer Bobjob I have lived many lifetimes this is my final journey.
Astral projection is easy for myself. i dont have to think about it
I do it automatically.
it holds no fear for myself.

Namaste
Old 29-05-2021, 01:27 PM
Deactivated Account
I would never disagree with anyone who feels their current incarnation is to be their last one but I do wonder how we'll feel when we're no longer incarnate here and see a different picture.....

It could be, of course, that the individual will feel exactly similar and the prospect of not undertaking further incarnations will become her reality. But I've heard a fair few who hate their lives so much that they declare they wouldn't undertake any more. They too could be right but I do wonder....

And then, of course, what of the "When you're dead you're dead!" brigade? Their survival of death is going to jolt them pretty hard and I wonder what they'll make of the prospect of considering the desirability for them of yet another lifetime on earth?
Old 29-05-2021, 11:48 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by AlignedWithTheHeart
Do you believe that when you live your last lifetime as a human, that you might become a spirit guide?
If you choose to, you can go that way.