Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > General Religion

Old 24-02-2021, 03:12 PM
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by bartholomew
The entire planet is now being raised up in preparation to enter the new age. There are many side roads in this attempt. There will be pains along the way as those less capable react in hurtful ways. We may be sure though that the minds in control have wisdom sufficient to the task.
That's what they say...any word on this from B.?
I probably missed it, sorry.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 24-02-2021, 03:42 PM
Guide
Location: Vancouver, WA, USA and I have a second home in the city of Kherson, Ukraine.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
That's what they say...any word on this from B.?
I probably missed it, sorry.

The so called "Divine" plane influences our solar system via a series of rays of both livingness and attribute. These originate in certain of the well known galactic constellations via groups of great beings whose business it is to provide for the externalization of God's purpose. It is, by the way, closely associated with the constant communications by other galactic beings by channels on Earth. It's all intermixed. We have all heard of channels who connect with certain galactic beings. This is what it's all about. The 6th of these rays of attribute is "Harmony" or "Harmony through conflict" as it is more correctly identified. from our point of view it may sound like a lot of wishful thinking double talk disguised as a real answer but it is real and of high esoteric nature. It doesn't help our concrete minds at understanding but visualize a great step down transformer. We're at the bottom but can't see very far away. So we gain a little more insight through channeling when we can.

Here is another thought. We are at the change of an age now. At such times those energetic tendencies that humanity has as a matter of course are greatly amplified. They emerge from the shadows, sidelined no longer. Good and bad and otherwise. Those who have seen it before know how to react. Those of us who have not do the best we can. And these are times of crises. Look for physical events of note too. The Earth herself will raise up in an attempt to shake free of the confusion.

All of above you know. Here is something else though.

We sometimes forget about the durability of the human soul. The newer generation, those who are in gestation now and for the next twenty or so years, will include many very old souls who are returning especially to lend a hand. These will repair the damage we are all now threatened with.

The great ray "Harmony through conflict" will guide us all through tough times.

The above is from Bartholomew just now as I think about your post...

Bartholomew

Old 24-02-2021, 04:29 PM
WELL! That was certainly fast and thank you!!!!!!!

We certainly can see now with the college aged and there abouts ...
souls with much wisdom and love in them now entering the scene.

It is certainly amazing to envision our speck of a Milky Way galaxy
[and then our speck (teeny Solar system) within that!]
within an enormous cluster itself containing millions of other Galaxies moving around a Center Point...it revolving,
our Galaxy revolving in an elongated pattern like an oval within that ...with our Solar system within it;
Earth within that, on it's little seasonal tilts revolving around this little speck of a star...
(If this . red dot was the Sun,
hold a marble up to it and that is what most other suns/stars
are and even larger; hold a ping pong ball up to the marble!).
You, then, get a bigger sense of the 26,000 year Yugas spoken of...
Dark ages or Kali Yuga slowly evolving into other Ages ...billions of years of
changes.
(You only need go to the Grand Canyon to help you feeeeel this enormous idea of time and shifts.)

Well, I may have gone off on a tangent a bit - talking about this sense of
awareness of 'change'...and yet,
like the Eye of a Storm ---there is the One watching the entire thing, experiencing every minute detail of it all.
What a Magnificently Brilliant Being that has come up with it all.

LOL, and JASG, often labels me as a Bhakti person ...this is why, well one reason.

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 24-02-2021, 05:14 PM
Guide
Location: Vancouver, WA, USA and I have a second home in the city of Kherson, Ukraine.
Quote:

within an enormous cluster itself containing millions of other Galaxies moving around a Center Point...it revolving,
our Galaxy revolving in an elongated pattern like an oval within that ...with our Solar system within it;
Earth within that, on it's little seasonal tilts revolving around this little speck of a star...
changes.
(You only need go to the Grand Canyon to help you feeeeel this enormous idea of time and shifts.)

like the Eye of a Storm ---there is the One watching the entire thing, experiencing every minute detail of it all.

LOL, and JASG, often labels me as a Bhakti person ...this is why, well one reason.

Before I respond to this post there is an addition fresh off the Bart press. Hope I don't forget it all which is what happens with channeling, as I'm sure you know. With mine anyway.

The grand conditioning forces are directed at our part of the galaxy where they are intercepted by our solar forces and "stepped down" to a power level that won't hurt humanity. Now the juicy part. As these arrive in the Earth "system" they are distorted. Because ours is a greatly divided world, that which is whole and good and complete is torn asunder. This is the reason we find at this time such power in both positive and negative, up and down, left and right and so on. Remember the metaphor of God and Satan? It may not seem like it to us but it is all very much under control. And the Earth? The hierarchy is busy as we speak monitoring and moderating it all.

We humans, in all of our species, are galactic beings. This galaxy is our home. In the history of the Earth none from any other galaxy has had any interest. This will be charted some day... resulting in a much greater understanding of where we came from, where we are going and about our true nature. As yet we are insufficiently grown. When humanity outgrows the inclination to turn new information to military uses we will receive more. Until then only a few are thus aware. This, too, you already know.

From Bartholomew I receive grand vistas, landscapes or maybe spacescapes that hint at so much to come. But we have to grow to it...

It is interesting to note, too, that humanity is in it's third advent on this planet. It has come and gone twice before. The last period of decline was at the time when the Indian subcontinent was still moving north and had not yet pushed up the great mountains, the Himalayas, that we see today. They were at the same level of progress that we are at now. They failed. The Earth shook herself. Humanity got a major reset. i think this bit is given to add to our perspective of ourselves.

A last comment is also one that most of us are aware of. The solution, the way out of the maze of divisiveness is perfectly clear to she and he who is grown to the point that standing in the middle of all things is easy and natural. From the center all things are possible. From either of the extremes ??? Nothing but more lessons. This is the reason Jesus always seemed to be sad. Notice? Never a beaming smile. He knew how very simple it all really was. But we have yet to learn.

That paragraph came to me a moment before.

Old 24-02-2021, 09:28 PM
JustASimpleGuy

Quote:

changes.

I sometimes drift off into contemplating the splendor of it all, and this even before my experience, though I now have two different perspectives.

The previous was more the Bhakta perspective and now I can juxtapose the Jnani perspective. Taste the Sugar, be the Sugar or perhaps both?

Now when I drift off into that sense of deep time - very, very deep time - even universes seem tiny and in the scheme of things insignificant specs. Mere flashes in an inconceivable continuum, the macrocosm and microcosm joined through infinity and in perpetual cycle of evolution and involution, and through and across It all there I Am.
Old 24-02-2021, 10:35 PM
Getting interesting...

Old 25-02-2021, 02:26 AM
Guide
Quote:
Getting interesting...

The Lord of the world has just turned on the Seat Belts sign.