Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 21-01-2021, 07:08 PM
Knower
Location: I'm a homesick Californian from Lake Tahoe/Truckee, living in England.
Twin Flame's Wife is Pregnant and Possible Precognitive Dream

Today I found out my twin flame's wife is pregnant. I feel little to nothing about it. C'est la vie, you know? I have felt numb to my twin flame union for quite some time now. And me? I am married (but looking to separate) with a child of my own.

What I am posting about is more in relation to a dream I had back in June 2020. It seemed to be a follow-on from a highly significant dream (which led to the 'big reveal' of my twin's identity) I had in March 2014. In that dream, I was walking over a large ice field toward a certain place while knowing, at the same time, that my husband in the dream (who turned out to be my twin in real life) had to walk over that dangerous field twice a day, every day. I was terrified he would fall through it and drown. I recall having frozen in my tracks rather than walk further. I looked up to the sky and felt a sense of total desolation and sadness. That particular dream (which proved both precognitive and telepathic) would then link into multiple synchronicities (one of a grandiose nature) over the course of years.

In June, I dreamt my twin and I were married. He gifted me a car-seat for our future child. I did not trust the gift and believed it to be for his wife in the physical. He and I were then walking along an ice field, during a blizzard, in the middle of nowhere. My twin was trailing behind me. I looked behind me to see he had collapsed. He was turning blue and then his heart stopped. He died in my arms as I sobbed hysterically and then for some odd reason, I cried out: "His autopsy is today! It's today! It's today!" I awoke feeling quite upset.

I set the conviction many years ago, that were he to have a child with his wife, I could never be with him because of the kind of human being she is. He would then be bound to her forever and the thought of having to deal with her in my life put me ill at ease. I would have no issue with the child, however.

I spoke of the dream in questioning if anyone thinks it is, therefore, over for us in the lifetime as far as a physical union is concerned? It once felt so imminent, so close. I feel relieved in a way if this is the case and only a bit sad. Over a year ago, I dreamed she was pregnant and I felt the relief then too - as in the responsibility was off my shoulders.

There have been things he has done - still does - which are quite off-putting. I believe I will always love him, but I haven't liked him for quite a long time now. We don't communicate in the physical anymore. I still dream of/with him - feel a connection. I felt him calling to me over Christmas. I did not answer him.

I expected this was coming for awhile. I guess I still had some hope that things would work out for us this lifetime. For years, my path seemed to be leading me to him - to reach that destination (so-to-speak) - in the 2014 dream. Now I don't know where to go from here. I was thinking about posting here some weeks back when I realized my feelings had changed and that I'd come to feel so done with this union. I suppose what i learned today actually moved me to do so.

The hardest part is, is that now I feel more confused than ever and rather lost. I'm left wondering where my path lies now.
Old 22-01-2021, 11:28 AM
Master
Hello,

In my case the path led to a soul bond with my twin's higher self.

As humans we become confused when we discover that physical union is not going to happen in this life time. This is because our view of human expression is limited to our present life. Once we can elevate our perceptions on this everything makes sense.

We are all immortal spiritual beings having an experience in physical reality. Our higher self and the higher self of our twin understand things a lot better than our human intellect.

Your path of self discovery may be similar to mine. Some thing to consider.

John

http://www.telepathyacademy.net/
Old 23-01-2021, 06:50 PM
Knower
Location: I'm a homesick Californian from Lake Tahoe/Truckee, living in England.
Double post.
Old 23-01-2021, 07:03 PM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by asearcher
Hi, do I understand you right - is it that you had a hope you would reconsile with him with your own split up and instead have find out he has invested in his marriage with the anticipated baby?

Your dream was very fascinating with him symbolic walking behind you and then dying, you were marching on, perhaps him dying that way was your destiny dying with him, which you already knew as you felt the baby he would have was not to be with you, but with his wife. Very interesting.

I use to have a kind of mental or memory connection with my ex too, years after the split up. When we were a couple we were close, but that was then.

I had to visualise that I would dig out like roots of our connection from me and see him fade away with it, cutting it off did not do enough.

I believe we come here to earth in a soulgroup and there is free will and several possible destinies and with or without him you are still just as loved.

Blessings

I'd let the idea of reconciliation go for a long time - so much so that I've been wanting - and looking - to move back home over 5,000 miles away for quite a while due to unrelenting homesickness. The current pandemic has delayed my actively embarking on these plans - especially with an at-risk child. I will not deny, however, that I had a glimmer of hope that someday, somehow - it might work out between us while also considering that it may well not. Moving on is what I've had to do months prior to their wedding mentally, emotionally and physically at least. At this point and more than anything, I want to achieve unfailing, unconditional self-love.

My twin's wife is a karmic partner. I did once ask him why he married her and the reason I was given was both self-destructive, self-sabotaging in nature. In saying that, my twin has seemed quite involved with her and the life they have which is an upscale, wealthy one. Now there will be a child. I have my own child to love, look after and to give the best life I possibly can to.

Yes, my dream was/is interesting. Thank you so much for your perspective on it. I'm glad I wrote it down at the time while it was still fresh in my memory. In revisiting my June entry of the dream just now, I oddly wrote that I felt the car-seat really was for me despite my distrust - even though I was not pregnant with a child yet (though, as strange as this may sound, I had been made 'spiritually pregnant' by my twin with the physical manifestation of our union years back. I did not 'birth' it due to my unresolved issues. I don't know the current status of this 'pregnancy.' I can only say that I still feel the energy close by me - just less constantly so.). I somehow knew I would be pregnant in the future (his wife was already quite likely pregnant at this time). My twin seemed eager and excited to give it to me. I even joked with him about just how eager he was. Still, I thought it could mean what it turned out to be - that, perhaps, there was a child coming to he and his wife and this is why I experienced his death in the dream. I also considered that due to my doubting and distrusting (old inner moppets of mine surfacing again and which continually inhibited our physical union) of the gift, I was being warned what could happen should I continue in this way. But I guess this dream turned out to be a showing of what had since happened - not a warning of what could happen as in the 2014 dream. Those two dreams are connected which highlights my catastrophic failure even more. Also interesting: autopsies generally mean dissecting something to see what went wrong, searching for conditions which caused issues with one's life path - or looking for what is hidden or has died within someone or something. Makes sense.

Your words: "perhaps him dying that way was your destiny dying with him" - well, I have to admit they are depressing and hurt like hell to read. Still, I have to consider them as possibly being true. There is so much to process and understand though I doubt I'll ever understand it all. I don't think I even want to - not anymore.

Also, thank you for saying that I am still just as loved. It can be difficult to feel that way sometimes when our vision and mind are so often fixated on the physical here-and-now.

Last edited by SierraNevadaStar : 23-01-2021 at 08:04 PM.
Old 23-01-2021, 07:04 PM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by John32241
Hello,

In my case the path led to a soul bond with my twin's higher self.

As humans we become confused when we discover that physical union is not going to happen in this life time. This is because our view of human expression is limited to our present life. Once we can elevate our perceptions on this everything makes sense.

We are all immortal spiritual beings having an experience in physical reality. Our higher self and the higher self of our twin understand things a lot better than our human intellect.

Your path of self discovery may be similar to mine. Some thing to consider.

John

Thanks, John. You could be right. However, I have long thought twin flames shared the same Higher Self. This is what I was taught by a certain spiritual teacher who has since passed on. I have to say, it is also what I felt, sensed.

In saying that, this union has brought me to feeling so much closer to my Higher Self - regardless of whether or not I share it with my twin or do not.
Old 26-05-2021, 03:14 PM
Experiencer
If the child wasn’t meant to be then she would miss carry, leave it to god now
Old 26-05-2021, 04:41 PM
Administrator
Hello

For any relationship to work and to be pure in the creation its meant to hold with a Twin Flame the path has to be clear. Each Twin has to be FREE from any bonds that ties them to another or to themself. You have to be whole and complete in whom you are first for this relationship to be granted by the Universe.

I so feel that these relationships are out side our control that they are pre planned to play out if the timing in this lifetime is right for it. Too many times we want what we "know" all too well we can not have. Someone that belongs or chooses to be with someone else.

When your not happy in your own relationship moving to another one might not change a thing. Relationships take time to be created even with a Twin Flame its not that instant connection it has to build.

I know this all too well with mine. We were friends for years we knew there was a past life connection but we never ever imagined or wanted to be together on any romantic levels. We were both in relationships but not good one's but too we knew what commitment meant and that you do not just wonder off. I too had 3 children to be in care of. A world separated us, an ocean apart and a world apart in how immigration would work. You have to prove "relationship".

Well we met here in 2007 and we married in 2015. We both cleared our relationships and with the blessings of my kids we became a family. Trust me that process was not a fun one. Immigration lawyer and a ton of money spent in trips. Then the wait to see if it was all first believed and second accepted. Its a process and its not for the faint of heart.

For me we were told by a very gifted psychic that the Universe had this planned out for us to find that path to each other. That we were along for the ride of a lifetime to let it all play out.

So we might want something but its not in the Universe plans for us to have it. We are here on a journey of lifetimes not just the one we are in now.

Lynn