Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > UFOs

Old 25-12-2020, 07:39 PM

Italian researches: Biglino e Malanga

In Italy these two researches are very well known.

Dr Malanga: well known professor of Chemistry at University of Pisa, UFO-logist for 40 years. He started UFO researches at a government institution, then when he started to deal with alien-adducted people he create own team. He develop several techniques that allow people to self free from alien issue. His theories are very controversial but interesting indeed (like aliens are interested to humans' souls).

Dr Biglino: former Bible translator, he translated 40-ish books of the Bible for the Catholic Bible San Paolo edition, then he decided to stop indulging theology and to translate literally the Bible, as he say "if you read the Bible as it is written, it tells you other stories". From that, his theories about Jahweh, the God of Christian bible and Jew sacred books is actually an alien, aliens were on earth with their UFO and they are described by not only the Bible,be human beings are alien genetically modified apes and so on.

This two guys are well known at least since 20 years ago.

Do you know them?
Have their conferences been translated in English and spread on social medias?
Old 25-12-2020, 08:38 PM
Master

Mauro Biglino "The book that will forever change our ideas about the Bible"
https://ia801008.us.archive.org/35/i...%282013%29.pdf
Everything expressed here is what I believe. Keep that in mind when you read my post, as I kept it in mind when I wrote it. I don't parrot others. Most of my spiritual beliefs come from direct channeling guidance. I have no interest in arguing whose belief is right, and whose is wrong. I'm here just to express my opinions, and read about others'.
Old 26-12-2020, 09:12 PM
Master

Interesting. Thanks Andy and inavalan