Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 30-12-2020, 09:10 AM
Master
I've helped plenty of people out.
Old 31-12-2020, 06:07 AM
Elfin

When I was at the lowest point ever in my life, on christmas eve , with 3 young children and a marriage at rock bottom.... After a massive row with ex husband... I sobbed to the ceiling ...in desperation, and BEGGED for help ... From someone , anyone... And then I demanded "proof"........ Several days later I went out and bought a doll in a red dress .... I don't like dolls, and I don't like red....... When I opened it up , a tag on its wrist said. ""Hello... My name is Elizabeth..""......... My twin sister in spirit...
Old 31-12-2020, 12:32 PM
Administrator
That is good validation that you were listened to Elfin.

Namaste
Old 31-12-2020, 03:27 PM
hazada guess

Has Anyone Dead Ever Helped You?................

People who have passed are forever helping you, signs and synchronicity's that you don't realise at the time. Your guides help you as well, who may be a deceased relative
Next time a coincidence or an event helps you ,just think.
Old 01-01-2021, 02:08 AM
Master

I think we all have, whether we know who or what it is that has helped us, or none of us would be here - in the living realm I mean.

When I was born, I was sent home with my parents and my mom tells the story of me choking (I guess they didn't clear my airway completely) - I don't know if it was the same day or not - and she ran screaming with me holding me by my feet in the front yard (totally out of character for her, from my perspective). Now she could have dislodged it by the shaking me upside down, but I prefer to believe someone helped me that day...

I was driving on the fwy to get my sick son from school who had a fever, and something flew at me and I had a second to think - No! - and it hit the front of my van and not the windshield. Also I had only had had the van for a year. If I had been in my station wagon, which I had before the van, well....

Many times I've gotten a hunch not to do this or that, or slow down when driving, and I have avoided many obstacles just by paying attention to that small voice....

I have supersonic hearing. I was born that way. So far it has saved three peoples lives. I saved my nephew when he was about 18 months old - and a neighbor whose car fell on him, and actually two different neighbors on two different occasions who's cars had fallen on them now that I think about it.

I was alive when these things happened LOL, so I'm not sure that counts in your scenario, but we are also here to help each other too, and sometimes how we do that is listen to our gut feeling that somethings wrong and act on it. To me, that is listening to guidance, from whomever or wherever.

I am sure there have been many more occasions I have been helped. We are so all connected. There is even a study that proves that during an "event" we have knowledge of it about six to ten seconds before it happens and we get a choice. How that fits in here, I'm not sure, but thought I'd mention it.

And none of this includes the help I have been given when I have asked questions and been given answers - that could fill a book.

Happy New Year!
Old 07-01-2021, 10:11 AM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by PureDevotionGirl
Have you ever called out to the spirit of someone dead and felt like they helped you in some way? I want to hear about your experiences. In your life, what signs show you someone who has moved on to the other side is listening to you or trying to help you?

Um yeah! Just 3 years ago, I didn't believe in a Spirit world, and during 2017, that all changed. She was an amazing person in life and a beaut on the other side! Can spirits be good role models! I would say yes!
Old 28-02-2021, 01:48 AM
Super Moderator
Yes, my mother has visited occasionally. She is a lovely wise lady. She has only visited about 4-5 times since 2009 when she passed over.
Sometimes she has come to make me laugh, sometimes to make me aware of something I hadn't admitted, which may be troubling me. She knew me. She knew how I ticked, you see.

Her visits are short and sweet and she usually gives me one-liners.

My dog has helped me from the next world; very much indeed (my mother knew my dog too.)
My dog's visits are more frequent than my mother's. But in eight....nearly nine years she hasn't forgotten me. Weeks and sometimes two or three months can go by without sensing her, but then suddenly, there she is and she shines with a heartfelt love.
If someone didn't know she had been a dog on Earth, they would think that was a Guide or Bright Soul of a different species.

Love always helps us. That simple heart-felt sweetness, and wisdom.

My husband sometimes came to see me too. He passed 22 years ago. At first his help was rather practical and not always sweet (i.e. didn't always agree with the company I was keeping and warned me about this one and that one.....), but very protective of me.
He also told me that our white dog we used to have was with him there. I have never sensed that dog's presence as a visit.

Then instead, he started to visit in dreams, and showed me a garden he was working on, asked me how I was doing, etc. Keeps an eye on me from time to time. He always dresses in a very smart-casual way when I dream of him. Always neatly turned-out with a neat sweater and jeans (he never wore jeans!)
I have not had contact with him for some time, and hope he is okay, but am sure he is.
I hope we all meet up one day.
Old 28-02-2021, 10:42 AM
Administrator
Lovely conformation Tobi

Namaste
Old 28-02-2021, 04:10 PM
Knower
I appreciate everyone's stories in this thread so much... I always wonder about my two dogs who are in spirit now; and I wonder if they'd even want to be around me because of how things went in their lives when they were on earth. Things happened that I didn't protect them from and I feel terrible about that, like they could never forgive me. I can't forgive myself.

Despite that, I have felt that sometimes one of my dogs has helped me; the dog who passed more recently in 2017, but it makes me wonder how my dog who passed in 2007 is doing or where he is or if he even remembers or cares about me? I have loved him ever since and I have cried and cried because I didn't protect him.

Another spirit, a person this time, I believe I've been in touch with, is someone I have never met on earth before but I feel a deep connection with. He's been healing me from a certain affliction and sometimes I get scared he's not who he says he is because an evil spirit tricked me like that, but so far, I've been OK and getting better and better from my sickness every day with his help. I can't hear his messages very well because my head is spiritually blocked by the enemy we're fighting, but I'm anxiously awaiting the day this blockage is gone so then maybe I can hear his voice clearly...
Old 28-02-2021, 05:13 PM
Always nice to see you, Tobi.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru