Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 07-05-2020, 12:47 PM
Master
Hello all,

This is very helpful to read. My “beginning” was a bit of a jump in the deep end. now I understand some of it, but still trying misinterpreting things.

I heard my own guide a week or so ago and the message simply amazed me and made me laugh.

Ah, yes,... sorting out sleep whether it is awakening or the other stage of life. I can relate.

I am just now in the cleaning out the fluff and bluster from the house. I am looking forward to having a “tag sale”.
Old 07-05-2020, 01:19 PM
Elfin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anala
Hello all,

This is very helpful to read. My “beginning” was a bit of a jump in the deep end. now I understand some of it, but still trying misinterpreting things.

I heard my own guide a week or so ago and the message simply amazed me and made me laugh.

Ah, yes,... sorting out sleep whether it is awakening or the other stage of life. I can relate.

I am just now in the cleaning out the fluff and bluster from the house. I am looking forward to having a “tag sale”.
Hi and lol... Welcome to "our" world. Me and you both.. bring out the trellis table..... I cannot even remotely begin to describe the "rubbish" I have accumulated over the years .. my house is still over-run. I believe we do this as part of clearing out karma both present and past...but because we are consciously just "mere" souls , we do it in only way we consciously know how... Clear the cupboards, the drawers.. get rid. Oh how I worship the charity bags that fall through the letterbox for " un-wanted" goods!....stay sane lol.
Old 07-05-2020, 01:35 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elfin
Hi and lol... Welcome to "our" world. Me and you both.. bring out the trellis table..... I cannot even remotely begin to describe the "rubbish" I have accumulated over the years .. my house is still over-run. I believe we do this as part of clearing out karma both present and past...but because we are consciously just "mere" souls , we do it in only way we consciously know how... Clear the cupboards, the drawers.. get rid. Oh how I worship the charity bags that fall through the letterbox for " un-wanted" goods!....stay sane lol.

Thank you! Such a smile brought me this morning. Glad to not be walking alone.
Old 07-05-2020, 01:57 PM
Elfin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anala
Thank you! Such a smile brought me this morning. Glad to not be walking alone.
Ohhhhhh keep smiling! That is all we can do during the manifestion of ones madness! Not that we are mad... Just very difficult to understand why in fact we actually bought all this garbage in the first place lol... !!! Then we have to cope with awakening too!!!!...... We keep telling ourselves it's all for the greater good.... And we do know that it is of course.. but in the meantime , keep clearing out the closet ! .... Love and blessings...
Old 07-05-2020, 05:41 PM
Legrand

Hello,

I have been looking in my memory for a hard time in this life to share and could not find any really. Sorry…

But I do remember a very intense transition time, that for some I imagine can seem very difficult and scary.

I do like this expression “returning the light” from The Secret of the Golden Flower to give a Name to this transition period experience I am about to describe briefly.

Every life, after a few months in this world, we get to forget from where we come from and start again and again the identification process to our body as the origin of our Self.

Some have the chance in a moment in their life to identify, “again”, as they live, to their Self as the Spirit.

This “returning of the light” in this life happened to me on a Friday at Easter when I was 19 years old. It lasted for seven days intensively and it took me a few months after to be fully functional in society but with the Self now grounded in the Spirit.

During that week, I was seeing God behind everything talking to me directly and did not need to sleep for even a few minutes. I remember going out for a walk during that time, and it took me two days, from how much I was amazed by each moment, to remember I had a house to return to.

Trees where trees, mountain where mountain then trees are not trees, and mountains are not mountains anymore, to become “again” trees and mountain after.

Simply,
Old 07-05-2020, 05:50 PM
Guide
I think the most helpful message I got was at a time in my late 20's when I had a job working with people who were as messed up in some way as I was. I used to go to sleep praying that all the crazy people I worked with would become sane so I could do my work without stress. One day sitting in the lunchroom at work, I looked at someone who really bugged me and the voice in my head said, "You can't change anything about these people, the only thing you can change is what you think of them." It was like a hammer on the head. I was the problem. I decided to find one thing I liked about each person and I started with the one who I had to spend the most time with doing my work. Once I started that, I found out a lot about the people I worked with and their trauma's and situations. It humbled me and made me realize I was a judgemental mess, the crazy one, and needed to get my own mind in order.
Old 08-05-2020, 10:17 AM
Elfin

Quote:
Originally Posted by WildHairedWoman
I think the most helpful message I got was at a time in my late 20's when I had a job working with people who were as messed up in some way as I was. I used to go to sleep praying that all the crazy people I worked with would become sane so I could do my work without stress. One day sitting in the lunchroom at work, I looked at someone who really bugged me and the voice in my head said, "You can't change anything about these people, the only thing you can change is what you think of them." It was like a hammer on the head. I was the problem. I decided to find one thing I liked about each person and I started with the one who I had to spend the most time with doing my work. Once I started that, I found out a lot about the people I worked with and their trauma's and situations. It humbled me and made me realize I was a judgemental mess, the crazy one, and needed to get my own mind in order.
Hi.. can connect to that. Slightly different circumstances for me but same outcome. Had to start viewing folk through different eyes. Was a massive learning curve for me too.
Old 08-05-2020, 11:00 AM
Elfin

Hi.. my account of "last night". Same old same old. Get into a nice cool crisp bed , think " ohhh...this is lovely".. for all of 5 seconds before "heat" kicks in. Covers flung across bed, oscillsting fan on. I'm lucky that my other half works late, so I have the luxury of being able to throw a leg and an arm onto "his" side to feel the coolness. Then it's a case of getting comfy. Sometimes I can, sometimes I can't. Last night I couldn't. It's as though even 2 minutes in same position tells my joints , pressure points etc that I have been laid on them for years, such is the aching/ burning etc. I turn like a pig on a spit every few minutes, left side, back, right side, back etc etc and so it goes on for hours. If I can manage to get comfy at all my mind drifts. I invent beds. Beds made for those that are going through awakening, beds created to rock you to sleep, that have holes running through base, that create the illusion you are sleeping on a cloud . If I am lucky I nod off. If not I ponder on things like "why does the word Friday suddenly sound wrong"... This will always keep me entertained for an hour or so. And then of course there's the water issue. I have to go to bed with a big glass of water in order to quench thirst during night.. but this in itself poses problems.The obvious one being ""what if a spider falls in it through the night and I drink it?""....This fact alone can have one awake for days, nay weeks even , going through all the possibilities. And yes I did in fact create an invention. I merely put a sheet of kitchen towel over top of glass...safe from said spider . Except that doesn't work now as oscillating fan blows kitchen towel off glass. But hey ho .... So last night was thinking ..."welcome to your Awakening...you will never sleep"... And maybe the clue is in the title!!!!!!
Old 08-05-2020, 12:01 PM
Master
So funny that Elfin 'a pig on a spit every few minutes' I can so relate to that, and we do get used to it don't we lol, don't think so... Got to say you've got to watch for those spiders they'll drink every last drop if you let them... I just had a couple of days hot and cold, not been a problem for a while - I had to put ad extra bit of covering over my side last night, it lasted about 30 mins, then I'm hot early hours... I have to say this, just say to yourself 'I have earned my sleep' and I will enjoy it - it works 90% of the time for me, but maybe not for other 'as much' in early stages, although its worth passing on to everyone here, just might help someone... So that's why its called Awakening, as in the title!!!

Faithful follower of Jesus Christ - doing God's work, and via the Holy Spirit... I won't hold your hand and walk with you, or be around on your journey if you fall, but I will shine a light - go this way...
Old 08-05-2020, 12:16 PM
Elfin

Quote:
Originally Posted by one-light
So funny that Elfin 'a pig on a spit every few minutes' I can so relate to that, and we do get used to it don't we lol, don't think so... Got to say you've got to watch for those spiders they'll drink every last drop if you let them... I just had a couple of days hot and cold, not been a problem for a while - I had to put ad extra bit of covering over my side last night, it lasted about 30 mins, then I'm hot early hours... I have advice to many here, just say to yourself 'I have earned my sleep' and I will enjoy it - it works 90% of the time for me so its worth passing on to everyone here, just might help someone... So that's why its called Awakening!!!
Lol... Will try that one-light. At this stage will try anything! Made me think too of ma*gie That*her. Told the nation she managed on 4 hours sleep. I thought at time .."whatever... I need more than that".... Appears she can't have been going through awakening as would surely have been telling nation ..."yes.. one can manage on 30- 60 minutes sleep per night.." And that's just the sleep side of it!!!!!! We need to also address all the many other dozens of symptoms of awakening.