Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Complementary Therapies & Traditional Medicine > Reflexology

Old 28-11-2011, 07:38 AM
drake

I'm in China right now and reflexology is HUGE here. I've gone several times to different places in the last couple weeks and the general rule seems to be, if it hurts when you push a spot, you need to have the spot pushed! lol

The first place I went to literally hat me yelling and pounding the side of the table, but after going 2 more times I was much more able to handle pressure in those areas.

In conclusion, I get the impression you don't really need a chart to do reflexology. Just start pushing spots on your foot till you find a tender one!
Old 09-09-2012, 06:45 PM
Master

I've had a couple of sessions - the last - well I felt really really horny all the way through. WHY! I was soooooooooooooo embarrassed but I was hugely relaxed.
Old 07-12-2012, 02:09 PM
Master

Another one tonight - I can't believe I haven't had one for 3 months but am hugely grateful for the opportunity

Blisters emerged. I don't believe in coincidences
Old 15-03-2013, 02:20 AM
BodhiChan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Belle
I've had a couple of sessions - the last - well I felt really really horny all the way through. WHY! I was soooooooooooooo embarrassed but I was hugely relaxed.

Yes. It is possible to achieve orgasm through Reflexology. Every organ of the body has a direct connection (meridian) to different points on one's feet.

Namaste,

Bodhi
Old 02-04-2013, 05:13 PM
Soul Searcher

Smile Wonderful

Back when I was a student learning Reflexology, we had a session done each by our tutor.

WOW. It was one of the most amazing experiences i've had, as i'd never had Reflexology before so I wasn't sure what to expect, I thought i'd just feel relaxed.

Within 10 minutes i'd started lucid dreaming, then fell into a lovely deep sleep and then felt like I was trying to astral project. I saw visons/people/images, it was so intense and fascinating, and came at a time I really needed it as my energy was an all time low.

On the practical side, it helped sinus/headache issues i'd been having for 10 months prior to this, that NO doctor could help. It's just simply brilliant

Nadine
Old 08-05-2013, 10:08 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by BodhiChan
Yes. It is possible to achieve orgasm through Reflexology. Every organ of the body has a direct connection (meridian) to different points on one's feet.

Namaste,

Bodhi

I'm not comfortable with this in hindsight, I know it was a long time ago but I'm sure the practitioner knew exactly what he was doing. No harm was done but I'm not inclined to visit him again as I feel he was taking advantage of me.

If I had asked him to do such a thing, that would have been different.
Old 08-05-2013, 11:34 AM
Free_Spirit1983

I'm very much interested in reflexology, I'm looking into training at the moment but it's just one possibility, have other practices that I'd also like to train up in..

One way of getting an amazing free reflexology session - barefoot walking in nature :) not only do you get the reflexology but there's no soles stopping that energy flow to and from the Earth.. It can hurt a bit at first but once you get used to it it's amazing, very spiritually connecting..

Sorry a bit off topic ;) x
Old 12-05-2013, 03:51 PM
Master
I went for a reflexology treatment last week a nd i thoroughly enjoyed it, i find feet amazing and especially the reflexes relating to the body.
Im hoping to start a diploma in reflexology in september, so finger's crossed i get on the course.

I will be definatley having another treatment ;)
Love GA x
Old 16-05-2013, 11:25 AM
Free_Spirit1983

I'm also looking at starting a diploma in September - been told I can get student funding so all that's left to do is apply :)

100 case studies though, will be an intense year!! Well worth it though..

Good luck GA :) xx
Old 25-05-2013, 09:04 PM
Master
Hi Free spirit good on you my dear, i hope you get the student funding for the course;)
im looking forward to the pracitcal side on the course where they practise on my own feet lol ;)
Love GA x