Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Science & Spirituality

Old 08-06-2021, 07:06 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by GlitterRose
Unfortunately, that results in labels being slapped on people that then follow them wherever they go.
What we say about labels say nothing about labels but say everything about ourselves.
Old 08-06-2021, 07:17 AM
Knower

Label's yes I dispise them and I hate what is happening to society. With such ignorance of over labeling for the sake of labeling. It's like people are given a label printer with instructions to label everything in sight. If you want to sound smart put a label on it, if you don't like such n such put a label on it. Etc, etc
For instance someone I have been interacting with loves labeling things, one of the main reasons is to cover up her insecurities and to make herself appear smarter than she is, so people would treat her the way she wants them to perceive her.
Most people are more sensitive than they care to admit and sometimes when they come across someone who isn't trying to hide that sensitivity like they are. They lash out in one way or another and the most common way to lash out now is "labeling". It makes projecting and hiding there own flaws they see in themselves easier.

When it comes to these types of sensitive people, I find it hard to be around or put up with. Because it turns into animosity, hatred, and anger towards others. When they are just angry at themselves.

I won't tell you to not be who you are not sensitive or whatever.
Because I find true sensitivity one of the most beautiful and powerful thing a person can be.
Without going on and on in doing this or that or some tandum. I beseech you to own your sensitivity.

Sensitivity is just Love that is misplaced.
No-one should never feel bad or guilty for having Love in there Hearts.
Old 10-06-2021, 12:27 AM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greenslade
What we say about labels say nothing about labels but say everything about ourselves.
*shrugs*
It's not that people don't mean well. Most people get into their fields so that they can help others.
They just may find the only avenue that allows it is one that comes with a label attached.
Old 10-06-2021, 04:18 PM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greenslade
I agree with this for the most part but only as part of the equation.

This concept of "labels" is a deep rabbit hole for me to join in on the discussion to much.

Last edited by Matty : 11-06-2021 at 12:55 AM.