Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 30-05-2021, 06:35 AM
Ascender
Has someone visited me last night?

I suddenly woke up at an unusual time in the middle of the night because a spirit was around.
Anyone from here ?

Last edited by Guillaume : 30-05-2021 at 07:25 AM.
Old 30-05-2021, 06:39 AM
asearcher

Nope, wasn't me, but I know the feeling (but I have never suspected it being someone from the forum).
Old 30-05-2021, 07:29 AM
Ascender
This was extremely fast and unknown, that's why it surprised me I think.
It went through the flat, alerted my flatmate as well, and went off my window.
It had no human shape, just some etheric form.

But maybe it was just a dream and it's only me making this up.
Old 30-05-2021, 09:37 AM
asearcher

I know just what you are describing. I've had that too. The way it moved made me years(!) later think it could have been my ex who would have a typical way of moving like that. He was then still alive. If so he would have astral traveled. Only some say then you are in the shape of an invisible ghost and someone like that can not open and close doors and move past you like that. But there are those who claim you can. I guess it is a mystery I will never solve.

Draft is one thing, but being able to open up locked and closed doors and then moving on to the next thing - all while you can see nothing with your own eyes - what ever it is that is doing that? It's just mind blowing. One is desperate for a logic explaination.

Could I ask if you have felt a specific smell? The ex use to smoke a specific brand.This is what I would smell. Years (again as you can guess i move slow, LOL) later got in contact with previous owner and was told no one in the family had smoked and so no one smoked that brand. Just thinking that if you can smell something suddenly you could think of a person you know with that type of smell?

It has too happened as if I suddenly hit against an invisible wall that is there one moment and the other not. Children has explained the same thing.

I have too woken up like that, with a wall of a body as if pressured on to mine. It would not go away either. It was surreal. I felt with my hand and went through yet I could see that the side of my own body was clearly pressed as if some other body was pressured against it. A part of me thought wake up! or I need glasses! and the one and classic line which is "this can't be happening". It would not move either. I would think the way my hand moved across what would have been the legs if it was something there it should have awoken?? I had to leave the bedroom. While I left I kept staring at the bed and it was still there!!! I just went out, closed the door, got myself a strong cup of coffee and try to slap my cheeks to straighten myself out. It made me very much doubt my sanity but as turns out they claim there is nothing wrong with me, LOL. Has happened again and then I was in a hotel so it is not tied down to my home.

Anyways, I understand where you are coming from. To me it is confirmation you experience it too, that it is real, you described it well, I think, when that kind of energy moves.
Old 30-05-2021, 12:20 PM
Ascender
Quote:
Originally Posted by asearcher
Could I ask if you have felt a specific smell? The ex use to smoke a specific brand.This is what I would smell. Years (again as you can guess i move slow, LOL) later got in contact with previous owner and was told no one in the family had smoked and so no one smoked that brand. Just thinking that if you can smell something suddenly you could think of a person you know with that type of smell?
Usually at night, it's mostly visions in dreams (or astral travel), sometimes sounds.

But during the day, yes, definitely I have often smells 'appearing' that remind me of people or situations. Sometimes in my flat as if that person was there with me, sometimes more randomly. But it's very surprising, because the smell is very located at a specific place, and there is no logical reason for it to be there!
That's life :)