Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Science & Spirituality

Old 20-06-2021, 03:10 AM
Ascender

I should mention that some 25-30 other people saw what I saw along with me, so unless it was a mass-hallucination, it was not a hallucination.
Old 20-06-2021, 08:53 AM
Greenslade

Quote:
Originally Posted by jro5139
I should mention that some 25-30 other people saw what I saw along with me, so unless it was a mass-hallucination, it was not a hallucination.
And millions can see an illusionist perform all kinds of tricks on TV and believe them to be true because they want them to be something other than what they are.
Old 20-06-2021, 07:17 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greenslade
And millions can see an illusionist perform all kinds of tricks on TV and believe them to be true because they want them to be something other than what they are.

Do people really believe that the tricks of the illusionist are true? We know that we are watching an illusionist so we know that there are special props involved to create the illusion. What we don't know is how the illusion is done. There are TV programmes which explain the tricks of the illusionist, and then it all becomes clear, but we can still appreciate the cleverness of the illusion.

jro5139 seems to be talking about something very different, a demonstration of the hidden forces of nature without the need for special props. And what we see may actually contradict all our existing beliefs.

Peace
Old 21-06-2021, 07:11 AM
Master
Our brains evolved to produce imagination, self identity and other enchantments. It's good, we need to embrace it because it makes us human, but at the same time we can over indulge in the enchantment and start believing in things that aren't real. I don't know about demons, but many mental health issues have been mapped, we know it's because of brain issues and that it can be genetic. In the past, epilepsy would've been seen as a demon possessing you but we now know we have a better explanation.
Old 21-06-2021, 07:33 AM
Viswa

My elder brother is a Schizophrenic patient and taking medicines...

I have the experience with him - when he went out of control....

He joined an engineering college and stayed in a hostel.. He started to study Pranic Healing. When he does cleansing in the room - friends started to tease him. He got frustrated and don't mingle with them and stayed alone. Goes to class - then Healing class - and that's his routine for first three years. In the last year, he started to behave differently. Behaved in the sense - stayed a whole day without eating - closed his eyes and goes on waving his hands. We shocked. We took him to the same Pranic healer - they treated him for days and said "Sorry. We couldn't. there's some pressure in the Sahasrara chakra - which we couldn't heal". Then we took him to a Psychiatrist - and you know how they say about "hallucinations" and gave Lithium Medicines to boost up the Brain activity. Then after days - he came to normal. The day he went "hallucinations" - one thing happened and I will say it in the end.

Then, things came to normal. But, lithium secretion still low. He takes medicines. But he is much afraid to go outside house and mingle with people. Because, he can't take "Scoldings". If anyone points him and say "You are wrong" - then he gets depressed - become angry out of control - doesn't know what happens around him. But, he is happy now staying within the home. We are trying to make him study for jobs - to get a posting in CG,Bank jobs allotted to Mental Illness.

At the day of he behaved strange, we called a person like Lorraine Warren, and said what happened to my Borther. He said , "I can't come now in Night, here I gave you Vibhoothi. Apply it to him. I will come tomorrow". Then, my mother tried to apply to him. Immediately he opened his eyes and tried to attack my mother and asked harshly to drop the Vibhoothi. He also tried to grab the screen near him and to wrap around him to suicide.". We grabbed him - made him sit in a chair - then tied him. Then we don't know what to do and what it is. The next day - he visited while entering "Yeah. something is there. But a good thing is also there - no need to worry". Then, he shown a place in our garden outside our house and to dig it. We did it. Then we found "Lemons and a Lamp" (Same Like satan rituals in Conjuring 3). He took it to his place. Done a pooja and then it never happened. We couldn't find who did it and purpose behind it. But no other things happened then. But, when he reduces the intake of lalithium and other tablets - he goes out of control - he doesn't know what goes on around him.

Then I found that, not only Glutamine levels reduce due to some unknown scientific facts - but also satan rituals present too...
Old 22-06-2021, 07:43 AM
Greenslade

Quote:
Originally Posted by Viswa
But, when he reduces the intake of lalithium and other tablets - he goes out of control - he doesn't know what goes on around him.

Then I found that, not only Glutamine levels reduce due to some unknown scientific facts - but also satan rituals present too...
When I worked in mental health I had clients with the very same issues. The effects were very individual, ranging to trying to get away from what they were perceiving to seeing themselves go psycho on their families and not being able to control themselves.

Satan and demons are also very common, both being the brain's way of personifying their issues in order to find some resolution - similar to what happens in dreams.
Old 22-06-2021, 12:37 PM
Viswa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greenslade
When I worked in mental health I had clients with the very same issues. The effects were very individual, ranging to trying to get away from what they were perceiving to seeing themselves go psycho on their families and not being able to control themselves.

Satan and demons are also very common, both being the brain's way of personifying their issues in order to find some resolution - similar to what happens in dreams.

Old 30-06-2021, 07:30 PM
Master
They are apart from the percentage that actually has it just experiencing detachment from them selfs and if harnessed could propel them spiritedly: minus the detachment the issue are hearing and seeing things away from the third person: these are just third eye issues:

Arabic first language (English)—- bear with me and please be patient)