Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > UFOs

Old 28-12-2020, 10:08 AM
Knower
UFO dream

In my dream last night I saw a UFO in the sky. I thought to myself: oh wow, the first time I see one with my own eyes. Then I realized that I was dreaming and lying in my bed. I was fully aware now (not in a dream state), and - by means of my third eye - I had the strong (I would even say: undeniable) sensation of a presence in my room. I was convinced at that point that the UFO image was communicated to me in my dream and that I was being observed by an alien (of course, this was just my interpretation of the situation since there was no hard proof of that). Though I was not overly worried I was rather scared so I "played dead" and acted as if I had no awareness of anything. All the while there was a buzzing mechanical sound in my head (mostly on the right side). I think this lasted for about 10 seconds or less (I don't have any memory of the presence leaving, but I think it left after 10 seconds or so).
Old 25-01-2021, 11:23 PM
Seeker

It's frustrating that you can only ever hypothesise and never truely know what did or didn't happen but I would say if the feeling was undeniable, then it's reasonable to believe that there was a presence there.
I subscribe to the theory that there are energies and entities all around us, but undetectable to us at the range of frequency that we exist within and maybe we are more susceptible/aware of other frequencies when our own changes (sleep/dream states).

Instinctively I feel that any presence that could materialize and dematerialize in your room would have highly sophisticated perception skills and not be fooled by your acting (playing dead), so as soon as you become aware it would leave your room.

So I guess what I'm speculating is that you sensed an energetic presence. Did it leave or did you lower/snap out of your awareness?
Old 26-01-2021, 09:07 PM
Knower
Hi YellowStar, I had the same impression, that the being was not fooled by me playing dead, but that it accepted that I was too scared or unwilling to interact. I waited until it left (when I no longer sensed it I opened my eyes).
Old 28-01-2021, 07:51 AM
Suspended
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by In Flux
In my dream last night I saw a UFO in the sky. I thought to myself: oh wow, the first time I see one with my own eyes. Then I realized that I was dreaming and lying in my bed. I was fully aware now (not in a dream state), and - by means of my third eye - I had the strong (I would even say: undeniable) sensation of a presence in my room. I was convinced at that point that the UFO image was communicated to me in my dream and that I was being observed by an alien (of course, this was just my interpretation of the situation since there was no hard proof of that). Though I was not overly worried I was rather scared so I "played dead" and acted as if I had no awareness of anything. All the while there was a buzzing mechanical sound in my head (mostly on the right side). I think this lasted for about 10 seconds or less (I don't have any memory of the presence leaving, but I think it left after 10 seconds or so).

You are a alien. The relationship that represents the child version of yourself to the version that is currently reading this is no different then that relationship that exists between this version of you, and the alien version of you that you were aware of. You were accessing yourself from what you can call or perceive as the future.

I hope I helped.
Old 01-08-2021, 04:00 PM
Pathfinder

Quote:
You were accessing yourself from what you can call or perceive as the future.

An intriguing idea. I like that; it makes sense to me.
Old 04-08-2021, 08:28 PM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnathanrs
You are an alien. The relationship that represents the child version of yourself to the version that is currently reading this is no different then that relationship that exists between this version of you, and the alien version of you that you were aware of. You were accessing yourself from what you can call or perceive as the future.

I hope I helped.

Who knows, that might be true :-)