Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > General Beliefs

Old 02-06-2014, 05:27 PM
elisi

i think we do go through phases though....color just isn't pretty, it can be healing. i have my basic favs but one time i found myself buying purples, magenta, indigos. i think something inside us tells us what we need.

the only color i have an aversion to is brown. i don't do brown. :)

some prisons paint their cells pink to calm the prisoners.

there's a lot of interesting facts if you research color.
Old 06-06-2014, 12:55 AM
Lonely Dragon

Wow it's all very fascinating, many of you here love blue a rare few love orange, I noticed. Well as a child I loved green, then purple, as adult I loved orange, but since discovering my past, I'm very drawn to red, and I've always found black calming, when I think of the feeling, I feel safe round black, I've never been afraid of the dark lol, I know green was my past life color, purple is I've been told is a psychic color I did seem to tune in more to my soul energy at that time, orange makes me feel quite warm and happy like a glow from nature. Red makes me feel ultimate warmth and love and passion and we'll wonderful to be honest. I understand everyone is different in their feelings with color, I do believe color is significant throughout our lives.
Old 06-06-2014, 01:02 AM
Super Moderator
This is so hard....I love every single colour!

I am very drawn to the blue end of the spectrum for some reason, and blue/greens, dark blue and also mauve
Old 06-06-2014, 01:10 AM
Royalite

I use to love blue and black because I had a friend who told me that was her favorite color and she put down the color pink and I was dumb wanted to fit in.

I don't have a favorite color. But I like earthy colors and bright colors like yellows and oranges and creams because my skin tone looks good in it. It adds extra glow.
Old 06-06-2014, 01:11 AM
elisi

so many men i've talked to say their favorite color is blue, with a few exceptions. wonder why that is.
Old 12-06-2014, 04:16 AM
Seeker
What's my favorite color?

That depends on the context. But I really don't appreciate this "yellow green" background. It hurts my eyes.
Old 12-06-2014, 04:48 PM
Guide

I find pink to be very beautiful at times. There is something about it that makes me feel grounded.
Old 13-06-2014, 01:36 AM
Knower
My favorite color is, purple. Especially with blue undertones. I also like black & different shades of green & blue. As for purple, I think of it as being free spirited & passionate, as, I am. Also, I'm bi & lavender is one of the bi pride colors. That may be part of it as well.
Old 15-06-2014, 03:28 PM
greyblue

Id have to say my colour has always been blue..tho i also like beigy brown but im also into plum atm but my main colour has always been blue ive never thought of people been drawn to a certain colour but after reading this obviously there is.:)
Old 15-06-2014, 03:29 PM
greyblue

Ps i also gave my grey cat the name blue lol