Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Channeling

Old 09-04-2021, 12:46 AM
Experiencer
I made some stupid mistakes along the way. That's all I can say.
Old 09-04-2021, 05:40 AM
Master
LoveWater,
I wish you the best.

⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.
   ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Old 09-04-2021, 08:55 AM
Administrator
Everyone makes mistakes if you learn from it then it was a Lesson just another step forward.

Namaste
Old 09-04-2021, 11:22 AM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigJohn
LoveWater,
I wish you the best.

Thank you @BigJohn!

Old 09-04-2021, 11:23 AM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Native spirit
Everyone makes mistakes if you learn from it then it was a Lesson just another step forward.

Namaste

SO true. I have certainly learned from it.
Old 10-04-2021, 11:07 AM
Experiencer
I'm trying to set up another exorcism with a minister in London that I found online. My issue persists. I would prefer not to discuss how this happened. I channeled and made some stupid mistakes along the way. As far as I understand, the dark has lots of entry points. And as far as I understand, anyone can end up with a dark attachment, without intention.
Old 10-04-2021, 12:20 PM
ImthatIm

That sounds proper and correct (post #56) LoveWater and you give good advice in post #41
Old 10-04-2021, 05:53 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by ImthatIm
That sounds proper and correct (post #56) LoveWater and you give good advice in post #41

Thank you..... it is the proper way to go here.

Old 10-04-2021, 08:46 PM
Master

If I may interject once again, the picture is actually a lot clearer now, since we found out some new information from LoveWater.

This is just my take, a personal opinion from what I have seen and experienced out there, so please treat it as such.

I believe LoveWater is dealing with an impostor spirit, one that claimed to be God (the Biblical) at first and now is claiming to be someone else. I don't think its utterances regarding who it claims to be are any more trustworthy now than they were in the beginning, to be blunt I think it is still lying.

In such cases, it is best to ignore its utterances and I would avoid wading into theological territory, because that way lies madness.

What we're probably dealing with here is a plain old parasite, one that makes various claims about itself, either because it wants to ingratiate itself and create trust, or as is the case lately, claiming to be someone scary and powerful to create fear in someone who has been brought up in the Christian faith and feed off it.

This is really just a pest, but a very annoying and persistent one and it will take some doing to get rid of it.

I channel sometimes and at the beginning, following my Kundalini awakening, some less than savoury spirits tried to ingratiate myself to me and made some false claims about themselves. I won't mention names to protect those that may be reading this, but a particular spirit who is quite well known, ended up pulling me into the underworld after I attempted to communicate with him, probably out of frustration because we weren't really getting anywhere. I was sitting cross-legged in meditation, and ended up outside my body, in an underground cavern.

I was floating around and tried to flail my arms to turn around and have a look. I finally managed it and I looked into the eyes of a Chimera, a being that had a humanoid body, but the head of a goat. He looked a bit like a faun, or perhaps popular depictions by Eliphas Levi. He had human eyes, intelligent and curious.

He looked surprised that I ended up in his cavern, which I presume is part of the underworld, a vast underground network of caves that is shifted into another, hidden dimension and possibly serves as a prison for some souls and spirits. I can only go by ancient descriptions by Sumerians and Hindus, so it is hard to be certain.

The interesting thing was that he blinked at exactly the same time I blinked. This told me that we were linked somehow, either telepathically or neurologically even. It must be said that he did not look particularly scary or menacing, more like curious, surprised and perhaps slightly impressed, that he was found out. I'm just presuming this after the fact, it is possible I have misread the situation.

In any case, I only spent a few minutes with him, once I saw him, I ended up back in my physical body in short order and was no longer floating around in the underworld.

Later on, when I did some research on this particular spirit, his appearance started to make sense, that is actually pretty consistent with the mythology and lore surrounding him. He did visit me a few times after that, his primary element seems to be fire, so he could possibly be a Jinn.

In any case, I was always polite with him, but told him I had no interest in any further interaction, he purported to become my mentor and teach me, but I caught him out in some lies already, so I did not trust him. Eventually, one time I decided to drive him away by raising a shield of fire using my Kundalini.

It took all my energy, I raised my Kundalini to become this fiery substance (this is spiritual fire remember, so it is only moderately hot to a human, but is quite unpleasant to spirits) and created a roaring shield of fire around me. I had to keep this up for an hour, maybe two, but eventually he grew tired of trying to get close to me and he finally went away and did not return for several years after this incident.

Subsequently, he did return and tried to befriend or mentor me again a couple of times, I always stayed polite, but turned him away.

I did not have any issues with unwanted spirits since.

Sorry for making this so long, but detail is important. I hope some of you will learn from it.

I agree with LoveWater, that Channelling can be dangerous and especially when you're starting out, it can be easy to make naive mistakes.
Old 11-04-2021, 05:25 PM
Experiencer
@NoOne, I appreciate your post. What I have is most sinister. It just caused me to yell at my husband and swear at him, raising my voice, when I never do such things.

It is not just a spirit.. whatever it is, it is NASTY and EVIL. I hear the words "kill" around me frequently.

When I put holy oil on my forehead, it snarls, hisses and growls - when I pour holy water over my head, it lets me know how nasty and evil it is. I can see the thing in my face when it snarls and growls. This is not just a pesky spirit I am dealing with.