Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Christianity

Old 29-03-2021, 12:55 AM
Soul Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigJohn
As we have discussed before, sin[ning] is just 'missing the point'.

Rape is hitting it, and is the sin.

Regards
DL
Old 29-03-2021, 12:59 AM
Soul Seeker

Quote:
Where in the Bible does it mention an apple?

It doe not, as I indicated, *Deleted*

Regards
DL

Last edited by Miss Hepburn : 29-03-2021 at 01:23 AM. Reason: Rude and exaggeration
Old 29-03-2021, 02:09 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Soul Seeker
Beliefs are all over the map.

I don't care about any but those around me that i can effect and showing the immorality of misogyny is quite kosher.

Jews and women were well on their way to full equality before Christianity gummed up the works and institutionalize the inferiority and hate of women.

You will know the evil religions by their works, deeds and hates.

Regards
DL

You claim "Jews and women were well on their way to full equality"........ How did you come to that realization?

⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.

Old 29-03-2021, 02:12 AM
ImthatIm

Quote:
Yes, please, like3 he shall rule over you in Gen 3.

That G D line has been used forever to discriminate against women forever.

Strange that a woman would think that that kind of *Deleted* does not really matter, given all the harm to half the world.

Regards
DL

It is kinda funny how you can reference someones generic statement and then talk smack about some subject you seem to have stuck in your craw.

Where does stick in my craw come from?
Hunters centuries ago noticed that some birds swallowed bits of stone that were too large to pass through the craw and into the digestive tract. ... These stones, unlike the sand and pebbles needed by birds to help grind food in the pouch, literally stuck in the craw, couldn't go down any farther.

Please go on though I enjoy the engagement,I have no idea what your going on about. I got my antenna up though maybe I will learn something from your perspective.
Old 29-03-2021, 02:12 AM
Master
Quote:

I don't care about any but those around me that i can effect and showing the immorality of misogyny is quite kosher.

Jews and women were well on their way to full equality before Christianity gummed up the works and institutionalize the inferiority and hate of women.

Regards
DL

"hate of women".............
Jesus never taught that. Can you show scriptures to support your position?

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.

Old 29-03-2021, 02:15 AM
Master
Quote:

Regards
DL
You wrote "You will know the evil religions by their works, deeds and hates." If you notice, Jesus taught exactly the opposite.

Old 29-03-2021, 11:49 AM
Master
Quote:
Yes indeed, but those same text indicate that the story should be read *** a myth.

Many Sumerian carvings remain and most show a pineal gland, which indicated a more esoteric reading should be used, when looking at their myths.

The same applies to the Egyptian parts that the bible, mostly the O.T. ended in plagiarizing.

Regards
DL
And the roman church seams to know this too, the Vatican is full of pineal gland symbols.
Old 29-03-2021, 05:38 PM
Master
Quote:
?? I would think the opposite.

How do you see your way when the text includes a talking serpent who cannot be taken literally.

Further, which literal creation stories of A & E is real?

The both made from clay at the same time one, or do you favor the rib woman creation?

Regards
DL

They are attempts to explain why things are as they are. What would the symbolism behind a woman coming from a man's rib or people made from clay be? What would be the ''hidden meaning'' behind that? It is a creation story, likely meant to be literal.
Old 29-03-2021, 05:58 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Altair
They are attempts to explain why things are as they are. What would the symbolism behind a woman coming from a man's rib or people made from clay be? What would be the ''hidden meaning'' behind that? It is a creation story, likely meant to be literal.

I agree with you.

There are numerous creation accounts written by people. Virtually all of them were written believing that is what happened. How many Gnostics look at what Sophia helped create as being literal. While at it, how many Gnostics believe Sophia exists?

Old 29-03-2021, 07:29 PM
Master

Quote:
I agree with you.

There are numerous creation accounts written by people. Virtually all of them were written believing that is what happened. How many Gnostics look at what Sophia helped create as being literal. While at it, how many Gnostics believe Sophia exists?
It is like people would debate if their dreams depict the reality, or if they are symbolical.

Obviously no account was from an observer, was it? So how did those accounts came into being? People in altered states of consciousness tapped a higher / inner source of knowledge.
Everything expressed here is what I believe. Keep that in mind when you read my post, as I kept it in mind when I wrote it. I don't parrot others. Most of my spiritual beliefs come from direct channeling guidance. I have no interest in arguing whose belief is right, and whose is wrong. I'm here just to express my opinions, and read about others'.