Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Science & Spirituality

Old 14-05-2021, 10:30 PM
AbodhiSky

i had one brief experience with hearing voices, i was experimenting with meditation and visualization and successfully entered a trance state then there was this popping sensation and suddenly I heard all these loud voices all around me clear as day so i opened my eyes in shock expecting to see people in my room and of course, as soon as i came into full awake consciousness, the voices all stopped.

i just assumed i tapped into some form of esp or something, that i was hearing people somewhere
Old 26-05-2021, 06:20 PM
Ascender

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greenslade
As for levitation and throwing people around the room, as far as I'm aware none of that has been validated beyond theatrics.
I was talking about what I saw, which included that. It is validated to me because I saw it.
Old 27-05-2021, 08:35 AM
Guide
Scientists are scared of the paranormal. Normally they should try experimenting with it. But they do not because they are scared.

And I understand them. But do not listen to their conclusions about so called "sick" people. No one is sick, they only suffer from paranormal activity i.e. subconscious telepathy with humans and possibly other beings.
Old 30-05-2021, 08:53 AM
Greenslade

Quote:
Originally Posted by jro5139
I was talking about what I saw, which included that. It is validated to me because I saw it.
Validation is what you choose it to be.
Old 30-05-2021, 08:56 AM
Greenslade

Quote:
Originally Posted by green1
No one is sick, they only suffer from paranormal activity i.e. subconscious telepathy with humans and possibly other beings.
So how do you explain the lack of lithium in the brain - and other physical and neurological disorders - that can cause psychotic delusions that appear to the person as their reality, as real as you are seeing your reality right now?
Old 30-05-2021, 01:53 PM
Guide
Scientists are not certain about current findings, especially about brain chemistry.

More experiment with subconscious telepathy is needed. But doctors won’t do this on behalf of patients. The patients should do it for themselves.

I personally solved schizophrenia and ADHD without medications.

Last edited by green1 : 30-05-2021 at 05:18 PM.
Old 31-05-2021, 08:34 AM
Greenslade

Quote:
Originally Posted by green1
Scientists are not certain about current findings, especially about brain chemistry.

More experiment with subconscious telepathy is needed. But doctors won’t do this on behalf of patients. The patients should do it for themselves.

I personally solved schizophrenia and ADHD without medications.
Beliefs are anything you want them to be, and negating science doesn't make beliefs any more true. That's a favourite tactic used in beliefs vs science.

So how do you make unconscious telepathy unconscious?

Medications aren't always used as a 'cure', sometimes they're for managing because there are things that simply can't be cured. And often people haven't cured their mental health issues, they've simply pushed them back. There's a huge difference.
Old 31-05-2021, 02:03 PM
Master
You have been bringing up some interesting points.

⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.
   ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Old 31-05-2021, 04:33 PM
Experiencer

It seems it is an internal struggle that sometimes spills out.

So "inner demons" have a way of becoming outer ones.

As within, so without, and perhaps vice versa.

It certainly seems that there is an opposing force that tries to prevent us from attaining spiritual growth.

There is something that can be experienced.

Spiritual wickedness in high places...what if it was true?
Old 01-06-2021, 07:48 AM
Greenslade

Quote:
Originally Posted by GlitterRose
It seems it is an internal struggle that sometimes spills out.

So "inner demons" have a way of becoming outer ones.

As within, so without, and perhaps vice versa.
We are in a symbiotic relationship between our inner and outer worlds, so yes, and what is 'inside' always manifests in the outer world. That goes for Spiritual people too and if they are not honest and genuine that is also manifested - or something else if they are not. So not only do the 'inner demons' of mental health issues become manifest so does the 'inner demons' of our Spirituality and integrity - and sometimes they go together.

Schizophrenia and bipolar disorder can show us so much more about how our realities are created and manifested, and often how little control we really have over those realities. There but for the grace of God go I and all that, yet the discussion turns to demons as though we're still back in the dark ages.

We are the opposing forces.