Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Science & Spirituality

Closed Thread

Old 06-12-2019, 08:02 PM
Newbie ;)

Who or What is God?

John 1:1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.

The Father is pure consciousness which permeated all things created. That pure consciousness is made up of the unseen things of 1) Vibration and 2) Frequency. All things including you and I are nothing but vibration and frequency. In the beginning was the Word (Vibration) and the word "Was God" not "Is" God. Then his intention came about to create light... (Frequency "intent, intention, intensity etc...") which raised the vibration high enough it began to create photons. Through his intention of creating light, light was formed simply by raising his own frequency! Raising it higher yet, it began creating electrons, neutrons, protons etc.. and matter was created. Then raising it even higher, the stars were created and man which is Hu = vibration of light and Man = Mind. (Light being with consciousness) This is the real man which dies once. Not the physical body as you think!

As Jhe'shua had explained to me about his creation that he is the first and only begotten son of God, the first Adam which is why he is called the Son of Man.
The first Eve who's name was Lilith had been created from his genetics taken from his rib. She was his perfect genetic match. Unfortunately though she became corrupted and now through to this day she rules over the 2nd dimension of hell and this is where "evil" got its name.
Mary Magdalene was then created but that was not her name then.

The real HuMans were created in Sirius where he was created.
The story of Adam and Eve as you know it is false.

Time is just frequency and timelines or eons is the bandwidth.
The Holy Spirit is the one ho controls all timelines and is the one responsible for all persons, places, things etc.. that happen good or bad. The holy spirit guides all things as its completely preordained and that nothing happens by chance, fluke, luck etc...
Old 06-12-2019, 09:37 PM
Master
If you look at John 1:1 in Greek, it says the Word was with God......

Please note, it does not say the Word was God.

Then it says in English "the Word was God.
Notice it says "was" God.

In Greek, that later God mentioned is written as Θεὸς
which is completely different then the first "God" mentioned which in Greek is written as Θεόν

Both words are spoken differently in Greek and have different meanings.

This scripture appears to have been deliberately mistranslated so as to support the Trinity doctrine.

नमस्ते

⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.

Old 08-12-2019, 02:47 AM
Experiencer
"Who or What is God?" - the title of the tread.

Corrected version - Who, What, Where, and When is God.
By the way - I know your path has been tried and so - It may seem like the way to go - Me, I'd rather be found - Trying something new - I gotta go find my own way - I gotta go make my own mistakes - Sorry for feeling, feeling the way I do
[b]
Old 08-12-2019, 04:41 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kah-Len
The real HuMans were created in Sirius where he was created.
Could you explain how the real HuMans were created on or in a star
and a very bright one at that?
I want to understand it, thanks.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 10-12-2019, 10:49 AM
MAYA EL

The all Creator cannot be directly talked about because it has no name because nothing is before it .
It has no personality traits because if it did then it would have a quantifiable attribute which would mean it has a limitation somewhere somehow.
It's not even an "it" or "he" or "she " .
The all Creator is not pure contusness because that would mean unconsciousness in not part of it therefore a limitation making it not the true all Creator.
Tge all Creator is not pure love because (way to many reasons to list because it's a ridiculous concept to believe).
The all Creator didn't make laws fir us to keep and abide by because with enough time man kind can bend or break any "law" of reality and if a law made by god can be broken by man not only does that mean its not the all Creator but it means it's less then man if it can be broken by man and because man kind has no limit given enough time to try then this means that all laws were and are man made and not from the all Creator .
The all Creator is not all of reality and existence because that would mean that you kill eat and **** the all Creator and the all Creator is beyond are physical and verbal ability to tuch/kill/harm/comprehend.
The all Creator cannot be properly comprehended because anything that you can comprehend is of equal or lesser complexity than yourself and therefore if you think you understand the all Creator you just understand a concept.

There is not 1 all Creator or 2 or 3 or any amount quantifiable
Old 14-12-2019, 12:42 AM
Master
This is only my own personal, experiential take on it and in no way is it meant to be the definitive or even the ultimate take on it.

God is the most skilled, brilliant and effulgent of all the multi-dimensional energetic beings...a conscious, self aware presence of pure, uncorrupted and unconditional Light and Love and yet, He is not limited to or by any description of "Him" for what God IS just goes on forever.

I say "Him" because this energy I feel has a masculine quality, although at times I have also felt it as a female energy - as many also do, however God has no gender...and in saying that, God can appear to the aspirant as having gender or no gender..in fact, God is the ultimate shape-shifting creature, appearing as many things simultaneously as if to constantly trick us into believing that it is NOT God.

The experience of God can either be localised or universal and there is no Paradox between any Duality when it includes God as the "wild card" singularity....in fact, God is the ultimate singularity...Generator, Operator, Destroyer all rolled into one and yet beyond any definition, even though He can also be confined to an ideology if that is the only way a "concept" of a Divine Being can ever be understood and for most, this is a question of faith more than of science.

I could spend all day here talking about God...giving a description...and I still wouldn't have even begun and yet, it is also as simple as describing a grain of sand...it is people who make things more difficult to understand than they need to be.

Also..nobody can say what God is NOT, because that puts negative limitations on an omnipotent Being who can be (and is) anything it darn well wants to be!
It is only people who say "God is this but it cannot be that" and all I can say is "why not"? when you are dealing with the ONLY thing which can break any of the rules it made itself just because it has nothing better to do.
Old 14-12-2019, 03:07 AM
Master
....and I love Him with every fiber of my whole being until the only "supernova" is the one which occasionally goes off inside my heart and leaves me a babbling mess in full surrendering prostration on the floor at His Lotus Feet.

....but I digress (and enjoyed the digression).
Old 14-12-2019, 06:20 AM
Master
Who or What is God?

1st, which religion/belief system are you talking about.

Being there are many Gods/gods, is there a particular God/god you want to talk about?

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.

Old 14-12-2019, 12:04 PM
hazada guess

God is whatever you imagine him/her to be.
Old 14-12-2019, 02:47 PM
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shivani Devi
This is only my own personal, experiential take on it and in no way is it meant to be the definitive or even the ultimate take on it.

God is the most skilled, brilliant and effulgent of all the multi-dimensional energetic beings...a conscious, self aware presence of pure, uncorrupted and unconditional Light and Love and yet, He is not limited to or by any description of "Him" for what God IS just goes on forever.

I say "Him" because this energy I feel has a masculine quality, although at times I have also felt it as a female energy - as many also do, however God has no gender...and in saying that, God can appear to the aspirant as having gender or no gender..in fact, God is the ultimate shape-shifting creature, appearing as many things simultaneously as if to constantly trick us into believing that it is NOT God.

The experience of God can either be localised or universal and there is no Paradox between any Duality when it includes God as the "wild card" singularity....in fact, God is the ultimate singularity...Generator, Operator, Destroyer all rolled into one and yet beyond any definition, even though He can also be confined to an ideology if that is the only way a "concept" of a Divine Being can ever be understood and for most, this is a question of faith more than of science.

I could spend all day here talking about God...giving a description...and I still wouldn't have even begun and yet, it is also as simple as describing a grain of sand...it is people who make things more difficult to understand than they need to be.

Also..nobody can say what God is NOT, because that puts negative limitations on an omnipotent Being who can be (and is) anything it darn well wants to be!
It is only people who say "God is this but it cannot be that" and all I can say is "why not"? when you are dealing with the ONLY thing which can break any of the rules it made itself just because it has nothing better to do.

....and I love Him with every fiber of my whole being until the only "supernova" is the one which
occasionally goes off inside my heart and leaves me a babbling mess in full
surrendering prostration on the floor at His Lotus Feet.

Wow, excellent.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Closed Thread