Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Past Lives & Reincarnation

Old 06-09-2020, 12:31 PM
Elfin

Quote:
Originally Posted by linen53
Elfin, I have a longing for Africa as well. The older I get the more in tune I am with it. I have never been there but I remember telling someone once if I ever visit, I would never leave.

Also the theme song to the movie Out of Africa arouses a longing, a homesickness for Africa that I cannot explain. The song’s co-writer David Paich said he was inspired to write the song when during the early 80s, he watched a documentary about the “death and suffering” plaguing many people in Africa.

https://www.songmeaningsandfacts.com/meaning-of-africa-by-toto/

And when I look at a really dark black person's skin, the really dark ones... I just marvel at the beauty. Flawless.
Wow... It's strange isn't it?... Yes I am in awe of the beauty of the flawless skin tone too.... You never know Deb... We may have been there together in some form or another....be amazing to think we may have known each other in Africa!....
Old 06-09-2020, 12:32 PM
Elfin

Quote:
Originally Posted by linen53
Regarding your beliefs in the reincarnation of the woman, go with your gut. Don't let doubts creep in.

I have half a dozen memories of past lives and, from what I have learned, no one can know if they were real but me.
Thank you.... I think in one form or another, I'm figuring things out...
Old 06-09-2020, 12:38 PM
Elfin

Quote:
Originally Posted by asearcher
Hi Elfin....First thing that hit me was that he had a chance to repay karma for what he did to the woman and to the baby on the back...But he did not. He chose to repeat himself. He could have stood by you. Stood by your baby. He chose not to. He just went with the flow of society those days and was more concern what others would think,what shame there would be in having a daughter give birth to a grandchild out of wedlock. He is the one who should feel shame. It should have mattered more to him what you thought, what your baby thought than all those people out there without faces.

You must be an advanced soul who chose to reincarnate with a less advanced one (your dad).
Hi....and Thank you.... That makes a lot of sense.... Because when I think about it.. in this lifetime he had to grieve over the loss of his own child ( my twin... Full term... Born sleeping)....and yet he cared not about my child... As you rightly say, his grandchild ...That didn't matter. The loss of a child is painful , whatever the circumstance.
Old 06-09-2020, 12:40 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elfin
Hi...yes I've seen them... But when I press one nothing happens LOL....

Oh! Do emoticons work in other programmes or on other websites?

Maybe you need to tap - or double tap - the screen differently, or the track pad - perhaps less likely - if it's a computer you're using.

My wife sometimes has problems when she tries to follow a link or whatever on her phone because her finger-tip is small and it doesn't have a sufficiently large contact area in some windows.
Old 06-09-2020, 12:53 PM
Elfin

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobjob
Oh! Do emoticons work in other programmes or on other websites?

Maybe you need to tap - or double tap - the screen differently, or the track pad - perhaps less likely - if it's a computer you're using.

My wife sometimes has problems when she tries to follow a link or whatever on her phone because her finger-tip is small and it doesn't have a sufficiently large contact area in some windows.
I'm just on my phone... Don't have laptop. Will practice on you now Lol....
Old 06-09-2020, 12:55 PM
Elfin

...I DID IT!!!..... WAS PRESSING THE BOX UNDERNEATH BEFORE....ONLY JUST NOTICED SOME AT SIDE !!!!
Old 06-09-2020, 01:44 PM
hazada guess

Elfin...Just click on the *go advanced* label when you've write-in your message and they appear like magic.
Old 06-09-2020, 02:44 PM
Elfin

Quote:
Originally Posted by hazada guess
Elfin...Just click on the *go advanced* label when you've write-in your message and they appear like magic.
Hi.... Box of them underneath... Been pressing on them for months... Nothing... Only realised there's another box to the right of quote box... And LOOK... ...LOVING IT!!!.....
Old 06-09-2020, 03:21 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
I'm just on my phone... Don't have laptop. Will practice on you now Lol....

there ya go!!
Old 06-09-2020, 03:25 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Hi.... Box of them underneath... Been pressing on them for months... Nothing... Only realised there's another box to the right of quote box... And LOOK... ...LOVING IT!!!.....

you go girl!