Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Past Lives & Reincarnation > Walk-Ins/Soul Exchanges

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-12-2014, 01:10 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by kkfern
dear wstein

i wrote a dear john letter so i thought i would also write a dear wstein letter. it is possible to look at attachments differently. the borders of the box are not clear here either.

looking with earth eyes you see and assume it is a drain. earth energy is too weak to choose to drain it in the first place. an attachment might also bring in fresh energy. such as channeling. earth eyes may see it as an attachment. spirit sees it as a merging.

earth eyes will see it as an invasion. but it is more of a co-operation. more of an augmentation.(note: i had to stop here and look up the word augmentation.) merging keeps both entities. i also know that when i am done, i am not drained but so full of energy i have to do things like clean a closet or go for a run to use it up.

it is time to stop looking at things negatively. or maybe it is just time to make a new box to put us in.

kk (augmented)
Dear kk+
In all the cases I have seen, a being directly attached to another is a dependent or parasitical being. The energy transfer is always from larger host to smaller parasite. Obviously the parasite is likely to consider this a beneficial arrangement. Depending on the purpose the host might also (pregnancy for example). In the case of energy cords/threads, there is a sharing in both directions. Depending on the arrangement, it might be mutually beneficial, beneficial to one party and detrimental to the other, or detrimental to both parties.

People who always feel 'charged' after an energy interaction are known as energy vampires (not my term, just using it). They feel better because they are taking energy at the expense of the other person. The drained person may have gotten something else in compensation and so still view it as a positive experience. In most cases for the drained it is a negative. Oddly the most common such interaction I have witnessed was where an 'energy healer' is the vampire. In group settings they take from the raised energy for healing, not from the one in need.

I do not force things into boxes. I do use labels as a convenience for communication purposes. I also composite my experiences to form an over all evaluation of similar phenomena, a generalization if you will. One should not take that to mean every case fits the 'norm'. If you read my posts overall, you will see that I often make clarifications and point out subtleties of how stuff don't fit. I also try to get people to stop lumping everything into the same group (mostly unsuccessfully as in the term 'walk-in').

P.S. if you think I am using 'earth eyes', you are mistaken