Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 03-01-2021, 10:45 AM
Experiencer

What does this mean?

I fell asleep on sofa for about an hour last night until I got woken up by fella. Wen he woke me I layed there staring at the ceiling in a world of my own. My vision opened up.

No I was fully awake before anyone says it was a dream.

My vision opened up and I was on a very busy street. It felt like I was stood on London streets. Over my vision I started to see snow drop down, it got thicker and thicker until I could really see what was infront of me. I looked at the snow falling and could see each snowflake was a letter of the alphabet. There was no sequence to the letters, it was just random letters showing down on streets of London.

I don’t live in London

Any interpretations or symbolic meaning to this
Old 03-01-2021, 11:21 PM
Master
When things block your vision, it’s amazing what you see when you more closely at what is blocking it..

You see things you might have missed because your focused on ‘not being able to see’ you move closer to what else is there and yourself as one.

So if this was my vision I’d look at how I feel when I cannot t see my way through, especially in environments or around others that are foreign to me.
Snow often represents the ‘feeling’ of coldness.

Coldness in feeling is often feelings that you don’t like to feel that give you a cold feeling. So often we won’t feel them, but rather become blocked and detached from them.

Visions can be multi layered, it could also be a past life connection opening up and old issue in an environment you do know you you lived through but in this life your remembering..

The random letters may be symbolic of opening up what the vision is speaking to you as. Finding meaning in the randomness and making sense of it..
Old 03-01-2021, 11:30 PM
AbodhiSky

i dont know what it means but sure was a beautiful experience!
Old 04-01-2021, 01:11 AM
Newbie ;)

The best lesson you can take from this experience is that your current experience is an illusion

You were suddenly thrust into a different place - you are non-local, specific locations are not objective facts that are set in stone, but beliefs. For example, I believe I'm this person in this specific place at this specific time.

Snowflakes are said to each be unique as letters are, each one stands for a different thing, has its own sound, its own meaning. Maybe this vision was trying to tell you that your own perception is preoccupied with specialness or uniqueness. That's just my best guess, though.
Old 04-01-2021, 12:13 PM
Experiencer

Interesting comments to ponder on thanks.