Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Dreams

Old 09-06-2015, 11:43 PM
Experiencer
Unwanted Contact

Hello,

I was looking up dream symbols, but have not been able to find the right descriptions for what happened in my dream.

I'll start from the beginning...

I was riding the train to someone's house. In this dream, I was riding the train to my friend's house, except, I don't know who this girl is. When I got to her home, I noticed that her apartment was the same as the girl I had liked not to long ago. The apartment was the same, except now there were two couches. That girl (I'll call her M) I liked was there, but I focused my attention on my new friend and I was watching her play video games. M came to where we were on the couch and stood in front of us. I was leaning on my friend, when M decided to hug her, but as she did she touched my breasts. I was angry and glared at her as she looked at me. We both knew that she did it on purpose.
The dream shifted and we were fighting. Or, at least, she wouldn't leave me alone. I decided to leave so I went to the door. She kept talking to me, trying to provoke me. I kept telling her to back off. She wouldn't and was inches away from face. I got really mad, so I grabbed her by the neck and threw her to the ground. She lay there and smiled in embarrassment. I opened the door and began trying to put my shoes on. I was having trouble putting them on. There was a couch by the door when M decided to sit on it, and look at me as I put my shoes on.
Not sure if she was talking to me, but all I could think about was my frustration from not being able to put my shoes on, and how I wanted to go back on the train and go back home. I kept seeing pictures of myself on the train as I was thinking about it.

I used to talk to M in waking life, and she never treated me this way.
Any help is much appreciated.
Old 10-06-2015, 03:57 AM
Knower

Do you have any awareness while M treated you this way? For instance, was she jealous of your attention to your new friend?

Can I ask how old you are? By the way, does any of this interaction remind you of family dynamics (interaction with siblings etc.)?
Old 10-06-2015, 04:25 PM
Experiencer
Hello Mike,

Thank you for replying.
For me it just felt like she was taunting me. In real life, she knew my feelings for her and in this dream that was the case, so I felt she was just doing it out of spite, and to get me to pay attention to her as I was doing my best to ignore her.
I'm 26. This kind of behavior only reminds me of my nieces and nephews or kids in general. It's like when a child tries to get attention by doing something bad or annoying.
Old 11-06-2015, 03:55 AM
Knower

Can you be more specific about what feelings you had/have for M in real life? How about in the dream? What does M know about you in real life and in the dream?
Old 14-06-2015, 01:18 PM
Newbie ;)

Internal Conflict

I read your dream and find it a bit fascinating. Apparently you are moving ahead in your consciousness (on a train on the way to see your new friend and trains almost always go forward) When you arrive you find that the apartment (your consciousness) is the same except for a second sofa (you have added something). Your new friend (you don't know who she is) is a new and unfamiliar emotional aspect of self. Your old friend (well known emotional aspect of self) is still with you and you are trying to ignore her, but she forces herself on you and touches your breast (usually associated with love). You are in conflict with the aspect you are trying to leave behind, but that emotion doesn't want to be released.

I have no idea what is going on in your life, but whatever it is that you are changing in your life is causing you to have an internal emotional conflict. I hope this helps.

Namaste'
Old 14-06-2015, 09:00 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seven07
I read your dream and find it a bit fascinating. Apparently you are moving ahead in your consciousness (on a train on the way to see your new friend and trains almost always go forward) When you arrive you find that the apartment (your consciousness) is the same except for a second sofa (you have added something). Your new friend (you don't know who she is) is a new and unfamiliar emotional aspect of self. Your old friend (well known emotional aspect of self) is still with you and you are trying to ignore her, but she forces herself on you and touches your breast (usually associated with love). You are in conflict with the aspect you are trying to leave behind, but that emotion doesn't want to be released.

I have no idea what is going on in your life, but whatever it is that you are changing in your life is causing you to have an internal emotional conflict. I hope this helps.

Namaste'

Oh, wow!
You've described my situation and my struggle. Definitely trying to move on from feelings that I have for her, but I can't for some reason. Wish I knew why my subconscious doesn't want to release these emotions!
Thank you so much, Seven.
Old 14-06-2015, 09:09 PM
Master
hi

i dream sum weid thngs evn dreams its cum tr 1s its disatrs it lest im not goa nuts nw thx 2 be on hear

i dream dreams all dreams
🌟🌟🌙🌙☔☔🌆🌆🌁😈😎😒💋💑💑💑💌🍨🍩🍔🌟🌟🌟✴🍩🍔