Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Dreams

Old 24-03-2015, 02:40 AM
Experiencer
The White Chicken Clown

Hello,

Had a weird nightmare, and I'm wondering what it means.

I was going to this apartment that belonged to my friend's girlfriend. I was talking to her and I realized that we were roommates, but I had never slept there. I joked about it with her and I told her I should finally stay. She was sitting down with another girl, that looked familiar, but I had no idea who she was. I didn't even know where my room was and was opening all the doors to my right. Two were closed and one was the bathroom. The first room was my own room, and I had to open it with my keys.
I got in and fell asleep. The entire room was white, and I slept under some white covers. I woke up to the sound of my roommate. She was asking me questions (I don't remember anything she said in the dream), and I would answer. As we continued talking, I could hear her next to me, but her room was next to mine. I assumed she was in the room with me, as there was a huge mass next to me. I thought it was a big man in a white shirt. I didn't want to look at it, as I had no idea who or what it was.
The white thing began moving and turned towards me. I was looking at the door, but from the corner of the eyes, I saw that whatever it was, was completely white, with no face, and had no hands. It laid its head on my chest as if to cuddle me. The roommate kept talking, and I so wanted to yell for help, but I was to scared to move.
The white thing turned over again, and that's when I decided to call for help. I couldn't talk, so instead I began to bang on the walls for help. The thing heard me and tried to quiet me down by holding down my arms with it's chicken wings (they looked like chicken wings, but instead of facing back they could extend forward like regular hands). We wrestled for a bit, and I suddenly managed to pin it down. I began to choke it, and as I did I managed to yell it. Something along the lines of "leave me alone" or "stop" can't remember.
I kept my grip on its neck, and as it was losing breath, a face began to form on the thing. It looked like a woman with red lips and blue eyeshadow. It looked like clown makeup. I woke up before I killed it.

When I did wake up, my heart was racing, and I could not move. It took me a few seconds to manage to talk again.

Any thoughts?
Old 24-03-2015, 04:29 PM
Suspended
You may have unlocked a repressed memory from childhood. Maybe some kind of abuse by a Parent or relative. The roommate may represent your mother taking endlessly, in the other room, while this was going on. You tied to scream for help, and bang on the wall. You were chocking the feeling you had as a result of this experience.

Otherwise, this white figure could represent your anxiety holding you down. You are trying to pin it down.