Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 24-03-2016, 04:40 AM
Experiencer
Do temporary guardians always have to leave?

So sorry for so many questions!

I just had a moment of realization of why one of my guardians was/is here. I understand his purpose in my life and what exactly he was trying to show me all this time - while I was getting so caught up in how amazing and wonderful his presence was, he was always trying to point me towards a mirror that would make me realize how amazing and wonderful I was.

Don't think this came from him (it feels too different), but almost immediately afterwards, I had a thought pop into my head that there's no need for him anymore. If I see the mirror now, and I understand his purpose, he doesn't need to stay.

All I'm getting from his end is a sense that he'll always be in my heart, and I'll always be in his, no matter what - like he'll always be there to watch over me, just differently. But does that mean he's leaving? Or is he acknowledging that his role changed and, even though he'll stay by my side, he doesn't need to protect me/light the path towards myself anymore?

Know I'm the only one who's going to get the exact answer. But any further insight would be incredibly appreciated, more than you know.

Thank you all so much! Hope you're having an amazing week! :)
Old 24-03-2016, 06:48 AM
Knower

You are making some very good and interesting questions.

Based on what I have read, which probably differs in the real word, is that you have a permanent "guardian angel" for the life, whereas spiritual guides and other angels can when you request/need their assistance with specific questions that they are good at and then leave when the have helped you.
Old 24-03-2016, 03:27 PM
Master

Sometimes guardians and guides are only meant for temporary assistance.

But there are eternal companionships possible too.

Just like in our physical reality, there is a difference between "need for help" and a "social click".

Beings from other dimensions have opinions about friendship too, just like us.
Old 24-03-2016, 03:56 PM
Experiencer

Guides typically leave once their work is completed. But if you have a special bond with them, you can keep in touch. Much in the way you can visit your favorite grade school teacher who made an impression on you, you can make contact with that guide.
Old 24-03-2016, 07:03 PM
Guide

I think the guides are around for as long as you need them on your path ...
Old 24-03-2016, 07:27 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mused
I think the guides are around for as long as you need them on your path ...

I agree with Mused.