Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 16-02-2016, 07:11 PM
Newbie ;)

Divorcees in Society...

Alot of their husbands are off world. Many of them are married to angels or should I say..many of them have Angel husbands if you will..

of course many of them will never know this and wont know this unless they go into their higher mind. Sad thing is society will make them out to be failures instead of telling them to go deep in for answers....
Old 16-02-2016, 07:40 PM
Master
Can you expand on this as I do not follow what you are saying and I am curious.
Old 16-02-2016, 08:38 PM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheGlow
Can you expand on this as I do not follow what you are saying and I am curious.

Many people who are divorced are married to angels. Alot of their real spouses are off world.
Old 16-02-2016, 10:20 PM
Lorelyen

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoveAstrology51623
...of course many of them will never know this and wont know this unless they go into their higher mind. Sad thing is society will make them out to be failures instead of telling them to go deep in for answers....

That seems a non sequitur. They'd probably have it made known when they're ready to know. Although, at the level of gnosis it would be quite rare (I guess). People are usually spiritually prepared for that whether they realise it or not, so that they can know.. It would be a bit of a life-changer.

But society is a fickle place. Some communities would regard Christians as weak and submissive - because they're less interested in material things in a world where success is measured financially. Other communities could regard that as a strength. So I'm not sure your conclusion follows.

If someone is introduced to their deeper Mysteries and responds, would they care if the rest of society thought they failed? Not to forget that such knowledge might lead them to supreme success in their chosen field.

Old 17-02-2016, 01:54 AM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lorelyen
That seems a non sequitur. They'd probably have it made known when they're ready to know. Although, at the level of gnosis it would be quite rare (I guess). People are usually spiritually prepared for that whether they realise it or not, so that they can know.. It would be a bit of a life-changer.

But society is a fickle place. Some communities would regard Christians as weak and submissive - because they're less interested in material things in a world where success is measured financially. Other communities could regard that as a strength. So I'm not sure your conclusion follows.

If someone is introduced to their deeper Mysteries and responds, would they care if the rest of society thought they failed? Not to forget that such knowledge might lead them to supreme success in their chosen field.

Alot of people actually do care about and are wondering why their marriage failed

you are entitled to your opinion but I know what im talking about because im experiencing this now. Alot of Divorcees are here to balance partnerships and some of them are married to other peoples spouses, hence the reason "some" of them end up in karmic marriages. Everyone isnt married to their "real" spouse in other words. This planet is an illusion
Old 17-02-2016, 02:06 AM
Master
Quote:
Alot of their husbands are off world. Many of them are married to angels or should I say..many of them have Angel husbands if you will..

of course many of them will never know this and wont know this unless they go into their higher mind. Sad thing is society will make them out to be failures instead of telling them to go deep in for answers....
I think I get what you are saying.

Some peoples true mate isn't incarnated, in those cases you end up in karmic relationships. Heck sometimes people just suck at picking mates too. Some peoples match could be right in front of them but their fears or materialism or lust or any number of other things make them chose someone else.

I could definitely see the no incarnated match being the case in some cases.
Old 17-02-2016, 08:29 AM
Master

Quote:
Many people who are divorced are married to angels. Alot of their real spouses are off world.

As long as it's clear that angels are always male.
Old 26-02-2016, 02:17 AM
Suspended
I'm not a divorcee ;) However, I was in a long term relationship with a fella...which failed a few years after I met my off-world spouse.

My "true mate" definitely isn't incarnated! ;) It does happen sometimes.

I think ppl end up in bad marriages and bad relationships sometimes because they make decisions with their minds not their hearts. Not always, obviously, but I think having too much thought, or trauma, or being afraid of being alone etc...all contribute to bad love matches. Sometimes ppl even fight how they feel in order to pick the partner they THINK is right.

Sometimes relationships just break. I don't think that makes anyone a failure, regardless of what society might think.

Even relationships that were once very strong can just give out. I suppose you just have to pick yourself up as best you can. It's certainly not easy, but it's not the end of the world either. Just takes time.
Old 26-02-2016, 10:00 AM
Master
Any kind of relationship we have outside of this reality has very little to do with what we do while in this incarnation.
I never would mix them.

add: the terms husband, wife, and marriage are very human.
funny to imagine and applying them outside of here.
Old 26-02-2016, 10:08 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Busby
As long as it's clear that angels are always male.

I could give you thousands of female, or should I say, feminine angels.
Most of them lean towards feminine.
Just to name one, Michael is a soul group, consisting of thousands of angelic souls and most are feminine.
You read mostly of masculine angels since this planet is, I should say was dominated by the masculine for the last six thousand years. The angelic realm will reflect this. It never will attempt to change, it will give you what you want, and need.