Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 18-01-2016, 01:20 AM
Pathfinder

Can Anyone Else Confirm This Angel Named Thomas?

He is the only impression of an Angel that i get that used to be human... He oversees my church, like he is assigned to it... I was never raised catholic, but my impression is that he was esteemed in life and serves as an angel does now.... Is this odd, or does it make sense?

Edit: the reference to Catholicism is that it seems to me like what a "saint" would be.... And given a "job" resembling the jobs the angels do
Old 18-01-2016, 01:32 AM
Newbie ;)

Life has a funny way of showing us things if were good people. Living your life spiritualy trusting in earth and its energies brings us things that we may find surprising, for you to be comunicated to like that seems to me that Thomas likes you and that appretiation had created a moment of connection. You got to share something special, keep your heart open and maybe him or a different angel will share more with you again! :)
Old 18-01-2016, 01:50 AM
Pathfinder

Thanks. And to clarify, on about 6 occasions i get his impression. He shows me that he sits atop the apex of the sactuary above the stage. Im sure thats symbolic
Old 18-01-2016, 02:25 AM
Newbie ;)

Oh well thats neat looks like you have yourself a gaurdian. ;)
Old 20-01-2016, 08:23 AM
Master
"Thomas" sounds more like a guardian spirit to me. I have one called "William".

"Thomas" may have been a former priest, choir boy or even a member of the congregation who had a very special and sacred connection with that Church before he passed over. It may have been his wish to observe and protect all those praying under that roof. His wish was granted.

It is very symbolic too (this message just came through my Guides)...the name 'Thomas' is synonymous with doubt. The appearance of "Thomas" in a Church may signify "to all the doubters within these walls, herein lies the truth, I sit atop the sanctuary to dispel all the doubt".

Maybe there is still a bit of doubt within yourself? within the congregation?

Just a thought (or something that wasn't really a thought).
Old 20-01-2016, 08:50 AM
Newbie ;)

I tried to "call" my guardian and there is someone showing up in my imagination. This is new to me but I think I understand what you're going through. You should't be afraid at any time and maybe you should try communicating with Thomas. My "guardian" has "told" me things when I really want to know. The thing is, when you ask him a question never ask "Is this the right decision?" cause every decision in life is right and you have already drawn every aspect of your life with every decision you're about to make. When the answer changes for a second, then I think your imagination is doing the talking. Intuition is your greatest gift so try asking him to talk to you through intuition :)
Old 20-01-2016, 09:06 AM
Pathfinder
This is very late in the date .. but, Thomas .. rides the wind and looks over the Children .. all the little Spirits .. including us "as humans" but .. mostly and more completely .. He is a Guardian of "The Ways".
Old 26-01-2016, 04:52 PM
Suspended
In the forum Channeled Messages there is a thread on Thomas from the Other side. Let me try to find a link for you. <3
Old 07-03-2016, 03:35 AM
Pathfinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aesta
In the forum Channeled Messages there is a thread on Thomas from the Other side. Let me try to find a link for you. <3
I would love it if you could find the link
Old 08-03-2016, 02:36 AM
Guide
Makes no sense.. They just give names that we can relate to. Doesn't mean it is there full angelic name.
eyes ablaze with intensity,
a labyrinth of her deepest emotions.