Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Affirmations > Manifesting, Creating, & The Law of Attraction

Old 28-12-2014, 06:45 PM
Ascender

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fresco
Yes, for little things. See post above

Never heard of what??

Hi I never heard of this attraction thing you do

Can you explain what you mean by this further, please??

my guides or higher self or the ascended master take care of me

I never buy anything anyway don't need nothing I think ? have no idea

ok some food and tea to drink .

materialistic stuff i got enough as is

but if i like some thing strange like I said they get it for me

wanted a long woolen shawl got it 2 days later found two in a shop

for less than 1 euro even

well like i said i just ask my guides they know all so why not :-)
Old 29-12-2014, 04:54 PM
Funny long story...of ALL my coffee cups I had this favorite....everything about it was special...everything.
So what do I do?
I break it on my tile floors. Ok. So I go to the place I got it...actually thinking
I will buy a few for gifts. They discontinued them completely. What?

So I ask/ put it out there...BUT, I never 'really' had any emotion about it.
I forget I even want it often.

So...what has happened? I have not found it yet...every other thing
my little heart desires I have received...
things I can't wrap my head around...way more seemingly 'impossible ' then the $100,000 to pay off
my mortgage (I mention only for the newbies)....just logistically
wild stuff has manifested in a day that must be within 1/4 inch
on 4 sides 8 ft high within 3 days...
I can't explain...I have a photo of it I look at and thank God everyday ''lest my heart become hardened''.

I have absolutely no doubt the cup and maybe many of them will turn up at a Thrift Store or online.

So what does that say to me? That maybe Abraham-Hicks are right!!

When you back something with emotion you have the power
of the Universe behind you...
from their workshops and their book...they say things come faster.

Yet....on the other hand I Practice the Presence, my mind is focused on the Divine Presence
so often throughout the day...so many times I can simply think of a need...
and an obscure need, if I may say...and it is there within hours....
So whassup with that?

So funny....bec I know that a ''button or a castle'' is all the same to God, the Universe,
the One Mind or Source Energy.

So I just laugh...there is something there for me to learn...I already have faith and enormous patience...
maybe it will be there waiting for me on the Other Side...my perfect red coffee cup.

(I know there are leftover cases they made that will turn up by this Coffee Company.)

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 29-12-2014, 06:13 PM
Ascender

''button or a castle''

easier to belief is a pitfall for sure

for me to belief nothing is the same as to believe every thing

works just fine
Old 29-12-2014, 09:08 PM
Suspended

There is no one way to do LOA, youll have to find the one that works best for you. Most everything that ive manifested has come from not actually trying to manifest them. The only time i feel like ive manifested intentionally was by imagining it raining money, and then i found 6 bucks on the ground blowing around in the rain... next time ill make a point to imagine 100$ bills.

sadly detachment is the way to manifest, so you basically get the things you are not too attached to. So if your trying to manifest things that NEED to happen, thats attachment, which means it prolly wont happen, or at least the way you want it to. Ive manifested 2 awesome science books i wanted, a double seated couch, 5 vacume cleaners, a steam cleaner, telescope, an awesome computer which parts that were broken i had replacements for. And i found all these things in the trash when i wasnt looking for them.

Detachment is like blind trust, we cant see how things manifest and i guess thats our downfall because we want to be sure of it going properly and all, but sadly the more you try to make sure its going to happen, it wont. So you basically just think about something and then let go of that idea completley and let the universe bring it to you. The key is to let go of the idea once youve imagined it, or at least dont think in terms of it needing to happen or having it happen in a specific way, because that is attachment. Think of what you want and only of what you want, the end result and dont care about how it comes to you.
Old 29-12-2014, 09:16 PM
Ascender

Quote:
Originally Posted by adamm[]
There is no one way to do LOA, youll have to find the one that works best for you. Most everything that ive manifested has come from not actually trying to manifest them. The only time i feel like ive manifested intentionally was by imagining it raining money, and then i found 6 bucks on the ground blowing around in the rain... next time ill make a point to imagine 100$ bills.

sadly detachment is the way to manifest, so you basically get the things you are not too attached to. So if your trying to manifest things that NEED to happen, thats attachment, which means it prolly wont happen, or at least the way you want it to. Ive manifested 2 awesome science books i wanted, a double seated couch, 5 vacume cleaners, a steam cleaner, telescope, an awesome computer which parts that were broken i had replacements for. And i found all these things in the trash when i wasnt looking for them.

Detachment is like blind trust, we cant see how things manifest and i guess thats our downfall because we want to be sure of it going properly and all, but sadly the more you try to make sure its going to happen, it wont. So you basically just think about something and then let go of that idea completley and let the universe bring it to you. The key is to let go of the idea once youve imagined it, or at least dont think in terms of it needing to happen or having it happen in a specific way, because that is attachment. Think of what you want and only of what you want, the end result and dont care about how it comes to you.

wow that's is good to read seems i am that way too about it with out realizing i am
Old 30-12-2014, 02:33 PM
Ascender

found an other old book on urbs ;-) uh Herbs so cool :-) just today :-)

and a 1970s teapot matching the flower pastern mugs I found last month

nothing fancy just the average love stuff i love

always in Love :-) and see i posted this on 03.33 :-)

love and light to all :-)