Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 07-01-2021, 08:41 AM
Experiencer
New OBE: "Looking for 1 Relationship"

Time : 6am

How to : Target technique after a natural awakenning signal appears

------------

At this point It doesnt really matter whether or not I appear on the bedroom, and then I go to my bathroom before going into adventure.

I just appear where my higher self wants me to be directly, and this realities and locations can be anything or anywhere. That's what I want. To go exactly righ into the "action", and manage to be my best & figure things out by myself "there"

For the most past they are "Earth-Like" Realities, in the Astral Dimensions. My higher self picks the reality/experience, and there I go to the action. For me all that matters is how to understand layers of dimensions.

We all will have the problems of the unknowns, the unknows of "where" to go. Since you don't know direction of different realities, you can't go there by yourself there.

Therefore, 1ST you need yo have somebedy to put you "there - That's how you collect "direction addresses from different realities".. So then, you can go there by yourself If you wish to.

This time it was in a Realitiy similar to Barcelona that is right now, in terms of designs in buildings and forms. "Earth-Like" Reality, from an Astral Dimension.

CLICK!

There I was at was seemed to me a party.

Everyone was young, maybe because everyone self-identify as young.

I started to talk with 1 girl, to my wonderful surprise, they could talk back to me in an engaging conversation!

My intention was to find a relaltionship here on this party, of this Astral reality.

I was there long enough time to meet 3 different girls, and manage to kiss the 3 after having a really great conversation with them.

I didn't wanted to have sex at all, all I wanted was to find 1 great girl to love/care deeply. Before that, I had to date with more girls before comitting to 1, in order to know who really fits best.

The kisses felt like a soft and warm feeling, I'd say 90% less impactful than in our mortal reality.

The most important things were the engaging conversations I could do here, they were alive and have a soul in a different reality plane.

I also remember to have sombedoy calling me on the "cell phone" all the time wanting to see each other.

We talking on the "cell phone" she asked me where I was, and I told her "you know where I am" (because I thought this could be probably one of my higher self spiritual helpers).

She appeared suddenly after a while, when I was kissing 1 girl, and I remember to make a "stop sign" with my hands in order to "please wait there, don't break this moment, I will talk to you soon"

Then, CLICK!

I come back to my body

After the experience, I felt really bad & dissapointed at myself, because I just wanted to find 1 great girl and nothing more than 1 to be with
Old 08-01-2021, 04:19 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by asearcher
is there a way you could feel the energy without kissing someone? if you could only through energy feel if she is that 1 girl you're looking for?

Maybe that "special 1" was my spiritual helper, who was wanting to see me in the first place, and always was in the first place.

Maybe that "special 1" is just simply a wrong goal that doesn't work, a lie, maded up by the human consciousness system.

Maybe I'm just bad a focusing my energies toward the goal as you say

Take your own conclusions about the experience.

What is the lesson behind this¿?
Old 12-01-2021, 07:42 PM
Pathfinder
It's beautiful to read both your posts on this, asearcher and SpiritualFreedom.
Old 14-01-2021, 01:37 AM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by asearcher
Hum...I've been thinking some about this...when I astral travel my senses of feeling go stronger...that is me feeling energies goes stronger...this way I don't have to know someone to know them. Their image goes straight pass me, is not always their true energy, but I realize they have sold this image to others and they go by hearing and seeing etc.

If I have understood it right people in the astral feel they have to touch each other in order to have an energy exchange? I can imagine you wanted some type of energy-exchange in order to feel who/what energy you were dealing with?

What happens if you just look into their eyes? What happens if you just stand still for a moment and close your eyes. As if one is blindfolded and are suppose to guess if someone is in the room and where. By you training yourself like that it might then get to the level that will help you distinguish who is right for you without having to kiss them.

If one waits enough to feel the energy there is information in it, one does not have to use telepathy in it's usual form, that is too how telepathy works for me - I feel so many layers of someone else's feelings - and in it is pure information, words, and it can all happen in a matter of seconds. The only reservation I have regarding this is that it feels as if they "take over" me, but then I get right back again so it is OK. Before I thought I will dissapear entirely, that this other person will take charge and is stronger than I am to then know that is not what it is about.

Just a thought.

I know what you mean by following more the intuition, than the external image.

I still have doubts, because just 1 experience like this doesn't mean anything and making a belief about it, it's going to make life damage.

I will make a new personal principle to me: If I don't see at least 50+ "Astral Experiences" to have a pattern, explainning the same lesson. I just won't care at all. They could been random things, coming from god's know where.

But this is a HUGE PROBLEM that we all face:

1 - We just have a 1 - 5 bad experiences that are so ABSTRACT that we can't understand. So we make up what they mean by ourselves (which is always a wrong conclusion)

2 - We then stablish a confirmational bias,a belief system about, based upon a wrong conclusion that we maded up. So then, the same bad experiences come again because we look for them with the confirmational bias

3 - We endup inmersed in a big lie of our own fault. All because we made a conclusion by just having 1 - 5 RANDOM & ABSTRACT bad experiences (we perceived as bad experiences)

My new personal principles is to see a STABLISHED & OBJECTIVE PATTERN with more than 50+ Experiences that can validate a well stablished conclusion or lesson.

Otherwise I just won't care.

I will force the system, the universe, god, or myself to be 100% SURE that I got the right answer by having 50+ Experiences teaching me the same thing.

"Never take quick conclusions, let them pile them up"
Old 14-01-2021, 01:38 AM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShineLikeStars
It's beautiful to read both your posts on this, asearcher and SpiritualFreedom.

Thanks a lot